Chapter 32

Akierrea's POV

     In front of us stood the same caribbean hoe from earlier and since Keon didnt have on a shirt just a towel she could have seen his abs and a little of his v-line. I told him to put on a shirt but he don't listen. So since he had his shirt off this bitch had the audacity to come from behind the desk by the entrance and come touch Keon's abs like I'm not standing right next to him but I couldn't hit her because Keon had held my hands in a tight grip around his torso.

"BITCH GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!!WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!! DON'T YOU SEE MY WIFE RIGHT NEXT TO ME!I SHOULD LET HER GO TO BEAT YOUR ASS RIGHT?! JUST KNOW IF YOU DO THAT SHIT AGAIN....I'M NOT HOLDING HER! SHE CAN ROCK YOUR SHITS!" He yells at her and pulled me with him to the door.

   When we got out it was hotter Keon breath when he wake up....don't tell him I said that, he gonna beat my ass... yea right I wanna see him try.

   "Akierrea you know you just said that out loud right? Just know when we get back to the hotel room that ass is mine. I'll show you I won't do shit. Just you wait😈." He said smirking evilly. I'm in for it oh lord what have I got myself into.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
       After they came back       
           from the beach
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Keon's POV

Akierrea though that I forgot what she said before we left the hotel to got the beach. I'm gonna get off guard and right now would be a good time because she is sleeping so I'm going to tease a little😈. I started off with rubbing her thighs and she shifted a little bit didn't turn over. Then I pulled down her shorts she had on. She brave for going to sleep on me knowing that I was going to get her back for what she said. She think she slick. Let's see how slick that mouth after I'm done with her.
She started to flip when I finally got the shorts off.

"Babyyy what are you doing." She said still half asleep.

"Just lay on your back and enjoy."After I said that I dived in as started eating.

"Babyyy stoppp..... mhmmm wait keep going mhmmm." She fully awake now.

Ten seconds into diving in she was ready to cum but I didn't let her so before she could I got up and walked to the bathroom and went to take a shower.

"KEONN MASONN I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!! WHY YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!!!" She yelled from the bedroom

" YOU LOVE ME TOO MUCH TO KILL ME AKIERREA MASON!! THAT IS PAY BACK FOR WHAT YOU SAID EARLIER EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO HEAR!" I yelled back and hoped in the shower.

    What I didn't except was for her to get up out the bed and appear in the shower with me.

   "I thought you hate me? Why you bathing with me if you hate me after what I-" She kissed me before I can finish my sentence and grabbed my dick making me hard. She know how to shut me up easily and I don't mind one bit🤫😝.

    When we got out the shower we were still going at it. What I didn't notice was the cuffs she had in her hands till I heard the click and looked up at my now cuffed hands in the cuffs that are attached to the bed head.

   "Akier-"

   "Shhh let me take care of you." And with that said, she held my dick and went to work.

   The crazy part about all of this is that I never and I mean NEVER got head from Akierrea so this is a different side....I like this side of Akierrea, she's more of a freak and like things her way but wait till I get out of these cuffs, I'm going to tear that ass up!