Chapter 6

Dequan's POV 😊😊😊

   I can hear my bwother's voice and I wistened. I want to stay strong for my dad. I don't want to visit him yet. From the bed I could tell that Deshawn was cwrying which was rare. The last time he cried was at dad's funeral. I decided to try and  open my eyes again even with the pain in my ear.

   "Deshawn, I need some water please. My throat is dry and my ear hurts." I say trying not to cry because of the pain in my ear.

  "Ima go get the water and doctor for you ok Quan. I want to leave you boys alone since you just woke up ok buddy." Akierrea said kissing my head and walking out the room.

   I turned to my brother who was flashing this stupid light in my face.

   "Is it me or is my bro here with me right now. I can't even believe it though it's unreal. How are you feeling little bro?" He said turning the camera to face me and him.

   "I fweel wike a big bwug crawled in my ewar and dwied twere. My ewar hwurts Deshawn, mwake it stwop!" I replied holding the sides of the bed trying not to cry because Deshawn still had the camera on us. Ima get him for this.

  ●●●10 minutes later●●●

     Deshawn still got this bright light on me and he's going on and on about how he thank the big guy upstairs that I'm still alive and he keep on and on. Flashing the light at me and turning the camera back at him.
    Then Akierrea came in with two bottles of water and a tall man I'm guessing a doctor behind her.

  "Sorry Quan, I got held back because three "female dogs" came by the vending machine and decided to stay in front of it for almost 6 minutes and not move after I made my presence known." She grumbled on and on and on. I just zoned her out and took sips of my water forgetting there was a doctor in the room.

   "What's wrong with him doc? Is his ear ok? When will he be leaving?" Deshawn said throwing questions at the doctor left and right.

   "Well, Mr.Mason Dequan here had surgery done on his ear because he was shot there. Yes, his ear will be fine. In due time I will say he will be leaving in a month." Doc answered every one of Deshawn's questions in the correct order might I add.

Deshawn's POV

   Thank the Lord Dequan is going to be ok. I don't want to seem like a baby to princess anyway then I already showed her. By the way I actually found out what her real name is and let me tell you something princess's name is beautiful just like her, cheesey I know but it's true if you actually take your time to look at her. I want to make her mine though but not so soon she is still not legal. I'm surprised the government still hasn't sent her to a adoption center since she is still 17. I guess it wouldn't make sense if they did though because in a couple weeks princess will be 18 years old and legal. I think is when I will ask her to be my R.O.D🤘❤, my baby💓.
    I didn't even peep that the doctor left after I asked him a whole bunch of questions. I feel bad but oh well. Ol dude should have said something as soon as he came in.
     Anyway the good news is Dequan can leave this smelly place in a month. *Cue happy dance*!

  ♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤

Sorry guys I only cut the chapter short cuz I don't know what write/type about. The ideas just flow from the top of my head and right now there is nothing in my head but sleeping so bare with me please. However, I hope you enjoyed how cute Dequan is!!!!!!! Took me a while to find the right little boy to fit the name Dequan.
See you soon.

-BabyNia14 Out ✌✌