Chapter 29

Keon's POV

    Today is Friday and the kids are either at school, daycare or at my mom's house so it's just me and Akierrea and neither of us have to work today so we are going to have a chill day in bed and maybe cuddle here and there till it's time to go get the kids.

    "Hey babe, what do you want to eat? Either curry chicken with white rice and macaroni pie (it's not an actual pie for those who don't know that) or spaghetti with my famous carribean style sauce with a little spice to it. I know you like both so I'm asking you a serious question. Which on do you want to eat?" She said when she opened the bedroom door and walked away in looking like the goods😏. Forget the food I'll just eat her instead😜...I'll stop before I get hit in the head for not paying attention to her.

"To be honest baby I don't think you should cook at all when we can be fatties for a day and eat junk food and watch movies while cuddling in our lazy suites." I joked while pulling back the covers so I can go to the kitchen before she even answers me. I just want to hold my baby and kiss on her whenever I want without any kids being in the way....no offense to the kids but I just want alone time with my baby.

     "Fineeee I guess we can have a lazy day without the kids. I miss them though." She whined

    From then on we were cuddling in the bed and watching tv because next week is big for us that's why we are trying to be with each other before our friends drag us apart for TWO whole nights but wait till our honeymoon we getting it on and popping😜.

**************************

Makayla's POV

     Life for me right now is somewhat ok. By somewhat I mean terrible. I think I know what you are thinking, Marcus didn't do anything in fact he is very protective over me. Like right now my sister, Ty, Marcus and I are at the park and he is holding my hand while kissing my cheek every time we pass boys who are looking at me. I hear them say 'he is whipped' but to be honest with you he been whipped since I stepped into school the first day. He don't think I felt him staring at me because apparently we had all the same classes from 6th grade till now. It be funny when other boys try to hit on me like he not there. These thirsty boys are crazy for being so brave to come try to flirt with me right in front of him, but in the end they still end up with a black eye, busted lip, or a very dark purple black bruise on their skin. I don't feel sorry for these ugly chopped looking boys either they all chopped except my baby and my best friend Ty. It's weird how your boyfriend's best friend and they become your best friend too, ain't it? Marcus is fine with sharing his best friend with me because us four are like a small family because we always stick together no matter what. Yea we have disagreements but in the end we still come back together as one family. We always get together and feel alright💚💛❤️.

(A/N: bob marley reference anyone... I'll stop😭)

      Anyways right I'm sitting on Marcus while Ty and Kenzie are live on you now. Marcus and I are matching by the way.
   He literally came to my house to see what I was going to wear to the park since it's a little hot. I was going to popout in this

but then he slapped my butt and said "If I see you come out here in this again the only thing that will be choking you is me" I know he was playing he said he was going to choking but then what shock me the most was when he picked me up by my butt...

but then he slapped my butt and said "If I see you come out here in this again the only thing that will be choking you is me" I know he was playing he said he was going to choking but then what shock me the most was when he picked me up by my butt and took me upstairs and shut my bedroom door and went straight to my closet and I ended up in this outfit that he had on.

      My dad knew what Marcus was doing so that's why I think he didn't get up and follow us or yell at Marcus but he did give him a 'if you touch my daughter in the wrong way I'll murder you' look. I had to hold my laugh in.
      I even got a murderous look when I first came down from my dad before Marcus could say something. His look scared me the most but what was really scary was when I looked at Marcus to see his nose flaring which told me I'm in trouble. When we got upstairs though it was a different story after Marcus had changed....yes he changed me, he stole a few kisses from me which surprised me and then he ran off down the stairs and I ran after him that's how we ended up in the park which we then seen Ty pushing Kenzie on the swings while she laughed.

   "Princess what are you thinking about? I have calling you for the last five minutes. What's the matter? And why are you smiling like that?" Marcus says knocking me out of my train of thoughts.

    "Well I was actually thinking about us and how you're so protective over me, it's  actually quite funny to me." I reply turning around to face him on his lap...mind you we are on the grass at the park.

   "Well I do have to be protective over my beautiful one of a kind princess, don't I?" He asks resting his head in the crook of my neck and inhaling my perfume I put in before I ran out my room earlier.

"Can I get a kiss babe? You made me run out my house like a mad women just to chase you to the park which you know I can't catch you. So in return from running 3 1/2 blocks from my house I deserve a kiss." I whined because my short legs were still sore from all that running. He is like between  5'8 and 5'9 and I'm like 5'3 or 5'4 so you know he got longer legs than me so he has the advantage of running faster than me. In the end I still got my kiss though😜.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my fantastic readers I'm sorry for the long wait of this chapter but something was wrong with my WiFi so I couldn't publish this chapter and then I had hw to do cuz you know I had to be a scholar and come be a author you guys but here is the chapter. I hope you like it. Remember you always dm me if you want to be a character in the book or you want to create a book cover for me, I'll appreciate it very much.

Ig: Nia_Queen❤️
Snapchat: princessx_nia

On that note
I love you guys so so much. Thanks for the support❤️😘

-BabyNia14 Out✌🏽✌🏽