Chapter 31

Keon's POV

~After the Wedding~

When the wedding was finished, we got in a all black suburban that said newly married on the back window. We drove to the airport but didn't really pay attention because we were having a heated makeout session.
We were interrupted by the horn being beeped which caused Keon to hit our heads together. When we stepped into the airport that's where it became very hectic. People were scrambling everywhere to aboard their planes. Then there are the noisy children who are either crying and trying to get out of their parents arms or they are giggling while running away from their parents. I thank god we don't have to deal with that because there was a man dressed in a pilot uniform holding a sign saying 'Keon and Akierrea Harrison. The Newlyweds!'
I thought it was cute.
After we had got on the plane and we were settled I had to ask Keon where we were going because his mother only told him where we going and that's not fair but I didn't fuss about it.

"Baby where are we going? Can you tell me please?" I said walking over to his seat and sitting on his lap where I instantly felt his stiffy..... if you know what I mean😏.

"No babygirl I can't tell you were we're going so it's a surprise for you not for me." He replied back but not before kissing me and laying my head on his chest. By the way we changed out of our wedding clothes and are wearing casual clothes. I was not bout to walk around that big airport in a wedding dress and heels.

 I was not bout to walk around that big airport in a wedding dress and heels

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
        A Few Hours Later.....
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Keon's POV

    We finally reached our destination. Akierrea is knocked out on the couch and drooling a mini Pacific Ocean but she still look cute while sleeping.

  "Baby its time to get up we're here. We're at our destination. You said you wanted to know for a while so come on get up." I didn't even get to finish what I was saying about where we are and she already  was off the plane. 

  "OMG BABE IT'S BEAUTIFUL  OUT HERE!!!! COME LOOK!!! The beach is so beautiful!!!" She yells bouncing around the beach.

     I finally got out and walked up to Akierrea. She turned around when I got to her and wrapped he around my neck.

" Can you take a guess on where we are?" I said smirking standing with my hands tucked in my pockets.

She looks around for a little bit and realization hits her face.

"WE ARE IN BARBADOS!!!!!" She screams then she runs into my arms. Knowing me I had to get a peck or two in before she turned the small pecks into a intense kiss. It was cut short again by the pilot looking very uncomfortable while holding our bags. This poor man had to witness all that tongue and lip attention....I don't regret it though😝.