Chapter 11

Akierrea's POV

  Guess what? I know what Deshawn is hiding from me. One of the twins with dreads I forgot his name, I  think it was Rico, but he pulled me to the side and told me some things that Deshawn did when they had went out that night I was home alone. That night I slept in the living room alone and cold.

  Flashback

"Hey Akierrea... um can I talk to you for a minute." Rico says looking at his brother then at me.

  "Sure Rico" I replied walking to the only room that is soundproof, the game room. "Wassup."

  "Um... I got to tell and show you something that you will not like. So you that the boys including Deshawn and I went out the other night to the club...well when we got there everything was fine and then we went to get a couple drinks to start up the party. When we got our drinks we each had one cup while we went to sit at a table, Deshawn disappeared. I don't even where he went, he was right behind. I had no idea where he had gone. I told the boys he disappeared and we had split up to try and find him. My brother and I went to the second floor where there are private rooms, Leo and Cole went to the bathroom, Caleb,Anderson and Raheem went downstairs where they smoke, and do other drugs. We finally found this nigga in a room at the back of the club naked as he born with not one but two strippers. The good thing about it though is that he had on a condom. I'm so sorry Akierrea but you deserve better than him."   

     Once he finished, I bust out crying in his arms. He tried to calm me down but I just kept crying in his chest, leaving a big wet stain on his shirt.

   "I'm so sorry about your shirt Rico." I said finally slobbering up and wiping my face.

   "It's all good, I have another shirt in the car." He had replied jogging to the door so no one could see him.

                 Flashback over

     Just thinking back to that night I had ran upstairs and packed my stuff and went a spare house I brought a while ago which is where I am now.

Dequan's POV

   I'm guessing since Akierrea not here that she moved out. I miss her😔. I have grown to like her like a sister/mother. To me she is the best thing that happened to Deshawn because she changed home for the better but where is it going no where because as you can see, she ain't here at the moment. She might even come back, who knows.

Deshawn's POV

   I fucked up bad. I think Akierrea knows from one of my homeboys. I don't know who told her but when I find out they can cash me out with my gun in my waist and a knife in my boot. I specifically told these niggas not to tell her but they don't listen to me and what do they do go and tell her anyway. I think I know who it is though because when I had introduced the guys to Akierrea, she and Rico clicked like if they knew each other already. They went in the back together and they were there for a while none of the other guys noticed but I did. I believe was him cause he came back with a wet shirt and she had ran upstairs with tears in her eyes. I could have seen them even she didn't want anybody to see, I did.
       Since then Rico don't really talk to me like that because of the  incident that occurred at the club.  I hate myself for it. Those were my  decisions and I decided to do the wrong thing because I had left her home alone. Like the good man I should have been I should have stayed my ass home but no, I wanted to get drunk and fuck girls like I don't got a girl at home, shame on me.

   ♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤

Hey guys well there you have it. It's not a long chapter but it's still a chapter am I right? Anyway, I feel like the chapter wasn't long enough like I would have 1 or 2 thousand words in a chapter without the little authors note at the end but this time it was only 7 hundred and something. I can't remeber but yeah. Also springbreak is coming around next week and I will try my best to update every other day.

-BabyNia14 Out ✌✌