Chapter 17

Makayla's POV

   When mommy was being choked I screamed because I didn't like seeing my mother in pain. It hurts to know that my so called "daddy" does these things to my mother when she is so loyal to him but he isn't my daddy anymore, that all changed today.
    I also hate him because he ruined me and my sister's birthday. We didn't expect our low down father and his MMA fighting bodyguard to come barging into the house and course corruption on our birthdays and we will never forgive him for what he has done to us or our mother or even our real daddy. Yea we knew what they did to daddy. Yea I called Keon daddy because he deserves the title because of the way he treats which is a way better you know who.

  ♤♡♤♡♤♤♡♤♡♤

  Finally I got out of these thick ropes when the bodyguard wasn't looking I untied my sister and I snuck up behind the bodyguard and smashed his head with a vase that was in the room and he fall down on to the floor with a thud, oh that's got to hurt.
     I ran back over to my sister to see her trying to wake up mommy and it's not working.

   "Come on mommy wake up we have to find daddy. Please mommy wake up please *sobbing* please mommy get up I need you. Mackenzie needs you. Daddy needs you please get up. Mackenzie go get the phone and call 911. Hurry." I say checking my mother's pulse and sighed because there was one. "Oh thank god." I whispered.

   When Mackenzie returned with the phone, I dialed 911.

  "911, what is your emergency."

"Hello I would like a ambulance to 510 Arizona Avenue. Please hurry my mother is losing her pulse*sobbing* This is all my blood father's fault."

  "Awwwe sweetie a ambulance and police are on their way. I'll stay on the phone till they get there, ok?"

   "Ok, I'm not here alone though my twin sister is also here along with my blood father and his bodyguard."

   "Ok, where is your blood father now sweetie?"

   "I don't know."

   "Well I just wanted to say before I hang up that the ambulance is at arriving in 2 minutes and that I hope everything goes well with you and your sister and your mother. By the way my name is Zoey. Fair well." After she said that she hung up.

**BANG**BANG**BANG**BANG**

   "COMING." I yelled and ran downstairs.

     When I got downstairs, I opened the door to see two buff looking man in EMTS uniform but somehow they look like twins but I didn't say anything, I just let them in and lead them to where my mother was.

  "Can you explain to the cops what happened here at the scene when we get to the hospital little one." One of the EMTs asked my sister and she replied with a small 'yes'.

   "Come on let's go I think we might be losing a pulse here. Hurry." Mackenzie says.

    "You are going to be a great EMT when you grow up." The EMT, I learned named was Jaiden said to her as her lifted my mom into the ambulance.

♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤

At the hospital

Mackenzie's POV

When we finally got out of the ambulance, Jaiden and his twin brother Kaiden told us to wait in the waiting room because they were unloading mommy from the ambulance and take her to the front desk to check her in in. Poor mommy😔😔. I hate Deshawn with  passion now, we'll not that I never stopped hating him since the incident in Walmart and not he has my daddy somewhere far away from here. I just wanna cry but I have to keep strong for my sister and my mother, that will make it through. After about 15 minutes the twins came to the waiting room.

   "Hey girls do you want anything to eat? Are you guys hungry?" Kaiden says swatting down to our levels because he was like 6'5 and that's tall! Before I can answer my stomach growls loudly.

  "I guess somebody is hungry. Let's go." Jaiden says holding Mackenzie's hand and walked beside Kaiden and I.

"Where do girls wanna go you eat? We have a diner not too far from here that sells milkshakes, burgers, pizza, hotdogs, slurpees,
and other things. Wanna check it out because I think I'm done working for the day. Plus my mother works there so she will call me if there is any update on your mom, ok?" Kaiden says taking out his phone and checking the time.

♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡

                2 hours later

   "Makayla wake up sweetie, your mother wants to see you and your sister. Come on I'll lead you to your mother's room." Kaiden says lifting me up because I still felt sleepy and was stumbling when I got up.

      Walking into my mother's room, she was up talking to Jaiden and laughing, I smiled at that because they were talking like they were brother and sister.

   I had to interrupt the little convoy so I can talk to my mom.

"Sorry to interrupt your little conversation but I would like to talk to my mother please. We have to catch up. Please and thank you the door is right there." I said pointing at the door smiling and they walked out and Mackenzie started to giggle.

    "Now that they are gone. How are you mommy? What did the doctor says? Can you go home today?"

   "Woah woah woah Makayla mommy's fine. It's just that I need to come back next week to get a check done and I'll be fine, ok how are you though, Jaiden told me he and Kaiden took you and Kenzie to the diner not too far from here. Plus guess what I found out, Deshawn and his MMA fighting looking bodyguard is getting locked up. All we have to do is go to the courthouse and testify on our behalf but other wise that I miss my girls, come here." She said pulling us both onto the bed and giving us a hug and a kiss.

  ●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Hello my lovely readers sorry for the slow updates, I'm just thinking of ideas for the chapter so I can made it longer. Otherwise that how do you like the book so far. Remember if you have any suggestions for the future chapter let me know. Thanks again for reading my book. I love you all.

 I love you all

The Twins😍🤤^

-BabyNia14Out ✌✌