Chapter 2

Deshawn POV

   Wassup you guys my name is Deshawn Carter  but I go by DeKiller in these street of Baltimore. I am 19 years old standing at the height of 6'4. I own a tattoo parlor called INKED UP a few blocks away from the Baltimore Muses of Art. I always wanted to own a tattoo parlor since I was 9 years old just like my dad who died 12 years ago. Before my dad died he told me he left a box under my bed with things in it for me to remember him by.

    **Flashback to 12 years ago**

    I was drawing a dragon on myself with a marker when my mother came in with tears streaming down her face like Niagara Falls and she told me that my father had been shot twice once in the neck and one in the stomach.

   "Baby go get your shoes and let's go, the doctors say he's trying to hold on and keep your father alive with a ventilator before he gives up."

     By the time she was done talking I dashed up the stairs forgetting about the uncapped marker I was drawing on myself with and got my air force ones on and we went through the door to the garage to hop in my mom's all black jeep my dad got her for her 30th birthday.

    As we were arriving at the hospital parking lot I unbuckled my seat belt and was quick to dash into the hospital, but one thing stopped me, my mom had the car doors on child lock.
    When we finally got to the front desk the girl who was there was looking at my mom funny and licking her crusty lips in which the skin was peeling. When my mom was trying to get her attention asking her if she knows where my father was, the girl just sat there looking at my mom with lustful eyes like if my mother was telling her an interesting story so I got fed up and climbed over the desk and looked up where my father was and told my mom to follow me. She looked at me with her teary eyes and then looked at the woman that was still looking at her and told me to look away, I didn't though and I saw my mother clutch her fist tight to the point where her knuckles were white and she punched the receptionist in the face hard as hell got me scared, no wonder she told me to look away, oops😖! Well that's going to leave a mark but oh well she deserved it.
    After my mom knocked the lady out of her chair and unconscious on the floor, she grabbed my hand and we went to the floor that my father took his last few breathes at. Running out of the elevator after it made a *ding* sound and we made it the reception desk and there was a more older lady there, she was talking on the phone and typing in the the desktop in front of her. She looked up at us and smiled sadly.

  "How may I help you tonight." She asked ever so politely.

  "I would like to know any updates on my husband Alvin Carter. I received a call that he was rushed here because he was shoot twice." My mother replied trying not other breakdown again.

  "Ah yes Mr.Carter was just wheeled in here 30 minutes ago. His room number is 620H. Good luck!" The lady answered back after searching up his name on the computer.

  Looking for his room wasn't very hard it was three doors down from the receptionist desk. Enter the room was harder then I thought. You could feel goose bumps all on my arms as my mother twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open revealing a doctor writing something on a clipboard and to only look up as we entered the room.

   "Mrs.Carter I have good news and bad news to tell you, why don't we step outside in the hall for a bit." He said with a small smile on his face.

  "Ok, Dee stay here and wait to see if your father wakes up ok?" She says.

  After I nodded towards her, they walked out and closed the door, the same time I sat in the chair next to my father's death bed and began to talk to him.

  " Dad I know you may not be able to hear me, but I love you. I know I don't say it all the time but I don't want you to go. Remember you told me "Keep trying till you reach the stars" well I can't reach them if your not there with me. Please don't die on me please. It's not your time to go dad please don't leave us. Mom has been crying even since the call from the hospital and she only stopped when she punched out the receptionist on the first floor front desk, which kinda scared me because I never seen this side of mother and I got scared." I laided my head in his bed side to only feel a hand on top of it. I shoot up real quick.

  "Son all I want to say is take care of your mother and that I will be watching you all the time. Also I left a box under your bed full of things for you to remember me by." After he said those few words his heart monitor mad a loud and long beeping noise.

   This made me drop down to my knees and cry for the first time. The doctor and my mom rushed in and pushed me out of the way. My mother broke down crying again and started to cough. She coughed and cried so much that it broke my heart into pieces to see my mother on the floor next to my father's bed side crying a river and more, but I understand why because she loved him so much that she literally did everything he wanted her to do.

                **Back to reality**

I was driving my all black Porsche to my tattoo parlor because I left my very important documents there pertaining to the robbery that my parlor experienced when I left a snake who I thought was my homeboy Shaquad also known as Qshooter in charge. He WAS my homeboy until I killed him in the woods when we were going on a camping trip together with a few other friends who I didn't know had beef with him too until they were shooting his body along side me. That same day we barried that nigga and lit a bitch on fire till it  turned to bones. Nasty I know, but the nigga stole almost half of my cash register which held almost $50,000 to give to his hoe ass baby mama. Who's kids weren't even his. She just wanted to put the kids on him to get his money in which the nigga obviously didn't have.
     Anyway, when I reached my tattoo shop it was pitch black outside a nigga had to use the flashlight on his phone. While I'm unlocking the doors a sweet sweet smell lingered in the air making me turn around and s a pretty young thing getting on the floor next to my store and twisting and turning. Now I know what you may be thinking "Why is sis on the floor when she has a home with a comfy bed to sleep in". Well the next thing I did shocked me and the young girl that had just laided on the floor. She sat up while I kneed down in front of her.

   "Princess what are you doing out here, don't you have a home to go to?"

    "No, everybody left me." She replied as she broke down in font of me.

   °○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°●°○•●°○•●

Well guys that's there is the second chapter . It was over 1,300 words, but it was worth it.

  -BabyNia14 Out ✌✌