Chapter 20

Keon's POV

Over this past week, I had took Kenneth to the DNA place and they took blood and saliva from bother Kenneth and I and let's just say it didn't go too well like I planned it because Kenneth was balling the entire time the nurse took blood. I can't lie though the needles were thick as hell no wonder he cried but after we were done I took him to get ice cream at Cold Stone. He was happy when he saw how much ice cream and toppings they had. I gave him the birthday cake ice cream with chocolate syrup and carmel soft chunks. That was a bad idea to let him feed himself cause he got ice cream everywhere, on his hands, clothes, in his hair. It was a big mess! I didn't scream at him though because it was my fault to give him the ice cream, lesson learned.
Getting back home was a different story because when I pulled up into the driveway their was a car already parked there ad I was getting suspicious until I actually got out the car and unlocked the front door to find Akierrea and a girl that looked like...Kelly?

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE." I yelled at the two girls who stopped fighting while covering Kenneth's ears.

*SILENCE*

"WELL I'M WAITING"I said putting Kenneth in a room with that you can't hear anyhting on the outside.

"Well babe this chick comes barging in my house looking for you claiming that you guys were dating and then she tried to slap me but I ducked and then we started to fight and that is when you came in." Akierrea said looking down with shame while Kelly was looking at me with lust in here eyes while bitting her lips.

"Ok, why are you here Kelly. Don't you got somebody dick to suck? Why are you disturbing my peaceful house? Why are you here? You dropped Kenneth off at my house in the freezing rain causing him to have a cold. What the fuck do you want from me? Why are you feeding my girlfriend lies that me and you are together. You left me back in high school for some new kid. What happen to him huh? Where is he? Did he notice you were sleeping with his buddies too and broke up with you that's why your here, to harass me over a baby that may be mi..."

I didn't finish the sentence because the phone rang.

"Hello"

"Is this Keon that came to the DNA Center with a toddler by the name of Kenneth?"

"This is him. Are the results in yet?" I asked while trying not to bite my nails.

"Yes the results are in, enjoy the father/son bond because Kenneth is yours sir. Enjoy your day sir." She said

"Thank you so much. Goodbye." I said and then hung up the phone.

When I walked back into the livingroom only Kelly was there.

"Where is Akierrea?"

"Your little girltoy went out to get HER ugly girls. Who were you talking to that took you so long." She asked getting up from her spot on the couch and started to walk towards me slowly.

"Number one you don't come into MY home, disturbing MY peace with MY BEAUTIFUL girls so do yourself and get the fuck out of my house.Number two you don't asking questions on what's MY business." I said ready to slap the bitch upside her head but decided against it because she might go the police station and fake cry to them and tell them a whole different story that went on here and get me arrested and locked up in the penitentiary(jail) but think again because I have cameras everywhere and they record 24/7.

"Listen baby, you are mine. I had you before her so come back with me!" She screamed at me and then tried to grab my arm Akierrea came down the stairs with her good ass reflexes and held Kelly both a tight grip and twisted it behind her back which made her scream loudly.

"I don't give three fucks if you had Keon before me. I know that Kenneth is his as well in which I will be his new mother and you will rot in hell that is below my feet and I will be very glad to know I just walked all over new home. Now that I got that clear I am going to let you go slowly and I am going to give you two seconds to the fuck out of my house and get away from my family...1..." She says in a deadly low tone that made Kelly freeze in her place with her eyes wide open and nodding. Before Akierrea could say two, the door has slammed and you could hear a car speeding off in the background. I laughed until I was rolling on the floor because I back I went to school with Kelly she used to run track and win first place most of of the time, she was fast as hell like the speed of a cheetah (A/N: See what I did there cheetah which sounds like cheater... no no you don't get it then never mind😩😓)
      Anyway, before we were officially dating we used to hang out a lot and when I say a lot I mean 24/7 everyday at my house or hers. Her father hated me though because he thought I was a bad boy type and I would break his little girl's heart but it was the other way around. After what she did the day she cheated on me, I didn't give two flying fucks if her dad hates me because I took a picture of them when they were sleeping with one another and she was on top of him. After I had gotten a good picture I went back to her house and showed her father and in return she broke a glass bottle on my arm that was covering my face. That night I had to get 45 stitches on my arm and that shit hurt like a bitch.
       Till this day I still have a long scar on my right arm. Akierrea kisses it whenever she leans on that arm. I wanna marry her soon... very very very soon. I want her to be my wife till death do us part. I love my baby❤️.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hey my wonderful readers. Thanks for stinking with me now that I am busy all the time with a summer program for my school. My teachers don't give us a lot of homework but they tell us to do long long long essays full of history I have never heard of in my life but I guess that is what school is for am I right? No....yes....maybe? Alright I'll stop but I will be starting another chapter as soon as this one is published.

- BabyNia14 Out✌🏽️✌🏽