Chapter 19

Keon's POV

Over the pass few weeks that I have returned I have been thinking about my future with my baby and princesses. By the way, last week Akierrea and I went to the court house and the papers stating that the girls by law are now under my custody. When I heard the judge (my aunt) say that they were mine, I ran up and hugged and kissed her on the cheek. After that we went to get the girls from my mother's house and then went out to celebrate and tell the girls the excited news.

When we told the girls, I was their father they screamed but not loud because we were in a restaurant that was kinda quiet except for the waiters and waitresses asking for you order.

"Welcome to the Cheesecake Factory what would you like to order. Today's special is the blueberry covered cheesecake with whipped cream and blueberry syrup on top. In my opinion it is delicious but if you don't want it then it's ok. By the way my name is Kimberley." Says this decent looking girl out of all these other girls that work here.

" Yes um I would like to try that blueberry covered cheesecake with a Coke. He would like the strawberry cheesecake with a pepsi and they would a mixed berry cheesecake with a spirte." Akierrea says

"Got it. I'll bring the drinks out first ok?" Kimberley replies, followed by a chorus off 'ok's.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

That cheesecake was delicious, we have to go again whenever we have time because of the tight schedule that Keon has. Speaking of work, I got a job at a daycare and I love the children already. They are so small and cute with the chubby cheeks. Yes all of them have chubby cheeks and some even have dimples, they look so cute with them.

Anyway I didn't even notice we got home and the girls got out the car I until I felt my door being opened.

"Babe are you ok?" Keon asked worried.

"Yea I'm fine just tired that's all." I replied to him hoping he will be convinced but he looked hesitate but didn't push the subject and just helped me out the car and into the house and to our room. He gave a look that said ' we gonna talk about what's wrong later'.

He set me down on the bed and told me to go to sleep and that he will handle the girls and the cooking, do you see why I love this man.

**DREAM**
(WHEN DESHAWN WAS AT THEIR HOUSE WAS TRYING TO KILL AKIERREA IN FRONT OF HER GIRLS)

Makayla's POV (She was Makayla)

When mommy was being choked I screamed because I didn't like seeing my mother in pain. It hurts to know that my so called "daddy" does these things to my mother when she is so loyal to him but he isn't my daddy anymore, that all changed today.
I also hate him because he ruined me and my sister's birthday. We didn't expect our low down father and his MMA fighting bodyguard to come barging into the house they owned and course corruption on our birthdays and we will never forgive him for what he has done to us or our mother or even our real daddy. Yea we knew what they did to daddy. Yea I called Keon daddy because he deserves the title because of the way he treats which is a way better you know who.

♡♤♡♤♡♤♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡

Finally I got out of these thick ropes when the bodyguard wasn't looking I untied my sister and I snuck up behind the bodyguard and smashed his head with a vase that was in the room and he fall down on to the floor with a thud, oh that's got to hurt.
I ran back over to my sister to see her trying to wake up mommy and it's not working.

"Come on mommy wake up we have to find daddy. Please mommy wake up please *sobbing* please mommy get up I need you. Mackenzie needs you. Daddy needs you please get up. Mackenzie go get the phone and call 911. Hurry." I say checking my mother's pulse and sighed because there was one. "Oh thank god." I whispered.