Chapter 13

Akierrea's POV

3 years later

"Keon baby please tell you didn't make breakfast on my birthday. I told you I didn't want anything, but I appreciate though. Thank you." I say as I walk in the kitchen towards him and kissed him on the cheek but I guess that wasn't enough because he pulled me back and sat me on the island and kissed me on the lips hard.

After we pulled apart I went back upstairs to get ready because Keon said that we are going out but not to dress too fancy so I put on a adidas shirt, Adidas pants and my pink and white low cut adidas, I put on a pink chocker, a pink and white watch and my hoop earrings. For my makeup I only did my eyebrows and put on some pink lip gloss that Keon loves. I jogged down the stairs to the living room where Keon was waiting. He was wearing  the same thing except his clothes were blue and white.

  Anyway once we got outside we went his all black mercedes that have tinted windows which I think is sexy

  Anyway once we got outside we went his all black mercedes that have tinted windows which I think is sexy. He thinks I'm weird when I say I think his cars are sexy but he loves me anyway.
    Getting into the car, I reached over and turned on some music and my favorite song came on.

I'm sippin' on juice, smokin' that pack, yeah
Hop out a coupe, step in the Loubs, check out my fashion
I was just tryna be cool, diamonds attackin'
I get me a check, don't know how to act, ah
I get the bag, ah, like The North Face
I get the cash now, she givin' more face
These niggas mad, ha ha, I'm gettin' more cake
Ain't goin' out sad, nah, nah, nah
(Song: Fashion by Jay Critch)

    I didn't even get near to the end of the song because someone decided to turn the car off. Looking at Keon like he crazy, I start to curse him out.

  "What the fuck wrong with you nigga. I know your ass didn't turn my favorite song off. Like who the fuck are you to do something like that. Are you stupid? Did your dad drop you ass a baby huh? Must be, because you wanna be a muthafucka and turn off the fucking car to go where? Tell me? Where are we?"

"Babe one I turn off the car because we are at our stop so I had to turn the car off. Two, I know that was your favorite song but I can't leave my car running just for you to listen to one song. Three, I wasn't dropped as a baby. Four, I'm not stupid. Now get out." He said getting out of the car, slamming the door behind him and walking to the front of the car waiting for me to get out.

    Once I got out, I looked at my surroundings and started to smile mad big like an idiot. I turn to Keon and with a puppy face and a pout.

  "I'm sorry I went off on you like that, I just went off and I couldn't control my anger so I let it out. I'm so so so sorry baby. Do you forgive me?" I say looking at the ground.

   "Oh hell no don't do that face and yea I forgive you but don't do it again you look scary. Now come on let's have some fun in skyzone." He replies pulling up my face to look at him and he kissed me.

       ~°~°3 hours later°~°~

Akierrea's POV

   Today was fun, I wanna go again. At least they let you keep the socks. Keon fell three times in a row back it was a glow in the dark theme and he couldn't find me when I was leaning against the trampoline and was just laughing at him cause he couldn't find me.
    Right now I'm cooking and dancing to 'Cheers to Life' by Voice and didn't even notice Keon standing by the entrance of the kitchen with a tent in his pants, which I blushed at
while smirking.

  "You look so sexy dancing, I didn't know you could because when we were little back in middle school you had no ass but I still loved you and to top it off you had no rhythm what so ever, but now looking at you dancing just now you cause me to have this tent in my pants but I'm going to take a cold shower so just tell me when you are done cooking because it smells good as fuck in here." He said walking away from by the kitchen entrance to upstairs.

   "Boy I swear he is a trip" I say to myself.

   "I know I am. Don't talk to yourself crazy."  I jumped at this I swear he was upstairs.

  "Don't do that Keon, I nearly had a heart attack." I replied turning around.

   "Sorry I came back down to get my phone. I had left it on the island. Continue talking to yourself babygirl, I might have to take you to the mental house because you talking to yourself."

   Returning to my cooking, I turn off the stove and took out the lamb, pork, and macronni pie and place them on big plates and then took the potato salad, macronni salad, and coleslaw out the fridge and put them all on the table along with plates, forks and knives. I brought out sparkling cider.

  "Wow babygirl you cooked alot even though it's just the two of us, It look good though." Keon said entering the dinning room.

   "I know I cooked alot for a reason so that I don't have to cook tomorrow because I don't want to. I just want to rest and cuddle tomorrow." I replied.

   "Alright that's cool with me."

    After dinner and cleaning up our mess I went in the bathroom to take a shower, but before I did, I had to lock the door because I know he was going to come in here and start messing with me. While in the bath I thought about things I could do in bed tomorrow because I don't want to go no where but to the bathroom to bath and brush my teeth and then back to bed.
    Getting out the shower, I grabbed my fluffy white towel because I forgot my clothes in the bedroom. Walking out the bathroom into the bedroom, Keon was on the bed in some basketball shorts and was in his phone but turned when he saw I came in. He looked at me like I was some meat or something because the next thing I know I was on the wall.

   "Keon get off me. I have to get dressed plus I'm we-"

  I didn't get to finish my sentence because he had kissed me and I melted into it. Damn his lips. He moved as soon as I was going to put my hands in his hair.

    "You lucky I love you enough to stop or else Kj was going to come out to play." He said.

  "I love you too, now let me get dressed it getting cold on here" I reply kissing his cheek and going in his draws for a shirt and then going into mine for a panty (PINK), a sports bra, and pajama shorts.

   Walking towards the bed I snuggled into Keon. Before I dozed off I heard him say 'I love you' but before I could reply I was out like a light.

■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■

Hello everyone like I promised there would be another chapter so here it is. Like I said before I will try to keep this up during the weekdays but only once every other day. So I hoped you enjoyed.

Where do you think Deshawn is since Akierrea left him 3 years ago?

How do you think Dequan felt when he had no motherly figure in his life anymore?

Do you think Keon and Akierrea will have a baby any time soon?

-BabyNia14 Out ✌✌