Chapter 16

5 months later (SpongeBob Voice)

Akierrea's POV

Today is my babies birthday. They are 7 years old today. My babies are growing up so fast I'm going to cry. I'm about to wake them up though. I walk into the room and I see them both fully dressed (outfits in the MM) with their hair both in a big pompom and a braid in the front.

I wonder who did their hair like this?

"Happy Birthday mommy's princesses. You look so pretty. Who dressed you guys?"

"He- he did" replied Makayla looking behind me and flinching away from something

"Your daddy isn't here. So who are you talking about?"

"Ye-yes h-he is, h-he's right b-behind you." As soon as she said that I felt hands go around my waist and someone kiss my cheek.

"Turn around" the voice said.

Turning around I come face to face with.......

Deshawn😑. Oh how jolly I am. Note the sarcasm please!

"How the hell did you get in my house and where is Keon?!" I whisper yelled at him because the girls were still in the room.

"First things first at least ask how was my day, no need to be rude. Also I locked oh boy away far from here. Even if you try to find him you won't because he's not even in the country. He is forgotten. Also if you do try to find him and succeed I will take out kids away." This son of a bitch said smirking. He thinks this situation is funny. He just took away my love of my life, my bestfriend, my other half, my all and just stand here before me and laugh and smile about it. So help me God if these kids were not in this room I would have already killed him.
I look at the girls and mouth 'run' and they dash off towards the door only to be stopped by a big buff guy that looks like a MMA fighter. He grabbed the girls and throw them back on their beds.
They began to cry and scream because they were being tied to their beds with these thick ropes that are squeezing their little wrists which made them scream louder.

   "Why are you doing this. Take me instead and hurt me not MY children. Can't you see they don't even like you?! They hate you with a passion. Even since they seen what you did at the Walmart, do you really think they are going to like you! They don't even call you daddy anymore did you notice that unless you did something to make them call you daddy?! You ruined their birthday by doing all of this stupidness. Now let me go and leave my house and take your MMA looking bodyguard bummy self with you on your way out." I say elbowing him in his stomach and punching him in his throat causing blood to gush out. The bodyguard held my arm tightly and lifted me up by my neck and started to choke me. He squeezed my throat till I started seeing black dots and then passed out.
    All I could think of when I could have only seen black is my two beautiful strong girls. I hope they got out of those ropes and beat they daddy ass. They would actually do it because they hate him that much. He lose lost his title as 'daddy' and he also lost their trust. They love and cherish Keon more they do him and that is what he doesn't like nor does he like me with another guy not even a friend that is GAY. Not even a gay guy because he claim that the guy would try to kiss me and take me away from him but yet he still didn't the wrong thing and hurt me so bad that I had to leave. Even though I moved somewhere completely different and somehow he still find me.
    What I don't understand is why all of this had to happen on my babies birthday. This has ruined their birthday in so many ways. They cried their eyes out when they saw that I was being choked. One I couldn't do anything and two when I wake up I'm going to find Keon and bring him back home. I miss him😔😣.

●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●○~●

Keon's POV

   I'm stuck here in this chair with tape around my hands, feet and mouth. I don't feel like a man anymore because I didn't fight hard enough for MY girlfriend and MY children. I bet they miss me like crazy though. I know who took them too. It was that bum Deshawn and his stripper girlfriend Bonnie ugly ass.

   They knocked me out and injected something into my system to make me forget about where I was was but it wore off a while ago

   They knocked me out and injected something into my system to make me forget about where I was was but it wore off a while ago. I miss my women, I hope they don't bother Akierrea or the girls.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

Hey guys sorry for the slow and short updates it's just that my teachers at my school be bugging out withe the amount of projects, assignments and homework they give back to back. It's crazy but I'll try to update more and plus I get out of school next month so I definitely be updating
during the summer.

 It's crazy but I'll try to update more and plus I get out of school next month so I definitely be updating during the summer

Their hair^

-BabyNia14 Out✌🏽✌🏽