Chapter 21

Akierrea's POV

Over the time I have figured out that Kenneth thinks that I'm his mother. I'm fine with it and Keon is beyond happy. Like right now Keon is chasing Kenneth around the house and he is calling for my help.

" Mommy help daddy trying to get me mommy help." Kenneth giggles running into my lap trying to use me as a shield from Keon's touch.

"Akierrea let him go or you are going to get it too. I'll give you five seconds to think...5...4...3...2...1 3/4...1 1/2...1. Really babe you didn't let him go. Shame on you. You were supposed to be on my side." He says pouting but then that pout turned into a smirk quicker then you can say run.

He started to slowly walk towards like he is the predator and we are the prey. He then starts to tickle both of us with his fingers.

    "Keon-stop please." I said laughing loudly.

   "Hand over Kenny." He said smiling at me.

    "No way-mommy please don't let daddy get me-please." Kenneth says trying to hide deeper in my side of that is possible.

     "I'm sorry baby but I have to hand you over to your daddy now. Mommy's got to potty." I whispered getting up and sliding pass Keon who was so focused on Kenneth now that I had gotten up.

   I ran to the bathroom away from my son yelling for me to come get him. I'm sorry son but I had to pee badly and Keon wasn't helping the situation because he tried to keep me seated but I somehow got passed him. Praise the lord, I made it to the bathroom in time because I swear I was going to pee myself.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Later on that day

For dinner, Keon cooked curry chicken with mashed potatoes and for dessert we had red velvet cake icecream with caramel on top. That was delicious.

"Babe go sit down babe you did enough for us today. Tomorrow we still have to get up early to go to get the girls from mama Joyce house. I'll clean up here." I said taking the dishes from him and started to wash them. He then hugged me from behind and put his head on my shoulder.

"I love you baby." He says kissing me on the cheek.

"I love you too babes." I reply drying my hands and turning around in his arms kissing his lips but stop hearing a little say 'what about me does anybody love me?' I walked over to Kenneth and picked him up.

"Of course we love you too Kenneth. Who wouldn't love a cute little boy like you." I said kissing his cheek which in return he giggled and then yawned.

"Are you tired buddy? I'll give you a bath and then your going to bed ok?" Keon questions taking Kenneth from me and going upstairs with me following behind.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Next day

Keon POV

I woke to hear Kenneth screaming and crying. Going to his room which was facing ours, I opened his door and turned on his light to see Kenneth sleeping peacefull.... wait what????? I swear I heard someone yelling coming from his room... *SCREAMING* wait is that Akierrea? Oh lord why?
Running back to our room I see Akierrea standing in the corner of the room pointing at something or should I say someone. There in the corner was her ex boyfriend and babyfather was Deshawn. What the actual fuck.

"Deshawn why the fuck are you in my house? Haven't you caused enough trouble with us. What did you do to my son cause I knew he was crying but now he looks like he was drugged." I said walking up to him and slamming him against the wall.

"Actually it was me who made that little twat scream and that is when I injected him with some sleeping chemical. No worries he won't wake up in.......6 hours. I would have injected him with more but I only had enough to last 6 hours." A new voice says. Turning around I see that same bitch from when Akierrea almost got shot in the Walmart.

"YOU BITCH." Akierrea yells at her and jumps in her and starts punching her.

I totally forgot about this bitch in front me until he tried to get out of my death grip on his neck. He was turning a blueish-purple color but I didn't care because he needs to feel the pain he caused me and MY family. He messing with the wrong family. I didn't even he passed out until I let him go and he just dropped to the floor. Opps oh well he should have never came to my house or he wouldn't be like this right now. Picking him up I placed him on my shoulder and walked downstairs and tied him to a chair and then went back upstairs to get his sidekick and did the same to her while called 911 and checked on Kenneth.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
At the hospital

Waiting in this waiting room is making me anxious because Kenneth didn't wake up yet and I got scared so I drove him to the emergency room but I told Keon to go get the girls and tell his mom why I'm not there but with a little boy who he didn't know existed until a months ago.

"Kenneth Campbell" I jumped up when I heard the door say his name.

  "Yes right here. Is he ok? What's wrong with him? Is he awake?" I rushed out.

  "Well he is doing fine. The chemical substance he was injected with had stopped his breathing but he is looking better now. We gave him a sleeping pill not to long ago. He will be waking up soon though because the pill doesn't last long so you can go see him." The doctor assures me.

  "Thank you doc" I reply running down the hallway to the room the doctor shouted out which was 340N. Oh my poor baby....

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

To be continued.....

Hey loves the reason why I haven't updated this story is because Wattpad was acting a fool but I'm back and I'm better. On that note....

-BabyNia14 Out ✌🏽✌🏽