You'll Never Walk Alone (Min...

Від GucciTaeWithSuga

"Y/N, I've fallen in love with you. And if you wanna play hard to get, I'll stand back up and chase you down... Більше

~ One ~
~ Two ~
~ Three ~
~ Four ~
~ Five ~
~ Six ~
~ Seven ~
~ Eight ~
~ Nine ~
~ Ten ~
~ Eleven ~
~ Twelve ~
~ Thirteen ~
~ Fourteen ~
~ Sixteen ~
~ Seventeen ~
~ Eighteen ~
~ Nineteen ~
~ Twenty ~
~ Twenty One ~
~ Twenty Two ~
~ Twenty Three ~
~ Twenty Four ~
~ Twenty Five ~
~ Twenty Six ~
~ Twenty Seven ~
~ Twenty Eight ~
~ Twenty Nine ~
~ Thirty ~
~ Thirty One ~
~ Thirty Two ~
~ Thirty Three ~
~ Thirty Four ~
~ Thirty Five ~
~ Thirty Six ~
~ Thirty Seven ~
~ Thirty Eight ~
~Thirty Nine~
Author Note... Sorry.
GUESS WHO'S DOING THIS AGAIN
~Forty~
~Forty One~
~Forty Two~
~Forty Three~
~Forty Four~
~ Forty Five ~
~ Forty Six ~
~ Forty Seven ~
~Epilogue~

~ Fifteen ~

6.9K 237 233
Від GucciTaeWithSuga

4K reads... 4K!!! I'm crying holy shit... why do you guys read my crap?? Wow... okay, this is... overwhelming.... I'll have to speed up these updates now, Huh? ;) haha, thank you all so much for reading, I'm so glad you've made it this far!! I'm so thankful for all the reads, comments and likes, and I'm also very thankful for you who read this, keep it in your private library, and refuse to like or comment so no one knows you read x readers. Your views are very much so appreciated. 💚💚💚

Thank you all for reading!! It means the world to me~

___

"You said nothing about flu shots." You say in a shaky voice. Yoongi shoots you a cocky smile.
"What? Afraid?" He questions.
"Sorta... kinda... yes, okay?! Y-You could've given me a warning! You said we were picking up my antidepressants, not this!" You shout. Yoongi laughs.
"I-It's not funny! How would you feel if I tricked you into doing something you're afraid of!?" You growl, stomping your foot and crossing your arms like a child.
"I guess I wouldn't be all too happy about it, but I wouldn't be acting like a child." He points out.
"I am not acting like a child!" You stomp your foot again. Yoongi chuckles.
"Alright, sure." He says, smirking. Does he really find this amusing!?

You sit down next to him with a huff, refusing to make eye contact.

"Aww, you don't hate me now, do you?" He questions with a pout. You turn yourself away from him, keeping your arms crossed so he doesn't see how much your hands are shaking.

Realizing you're ignoring him, he lays his head down on your shoulder, sighing.
"Jagiya, notice me~~" He whines. You ignore him.

The next twenty minutes go by in seconds. You think happy thoughts, trying to get your mind off the fact that you'll be getting a needle in your arm. Deep, panicky breaths are all you can muster.

"Min Yoongi?"

You turn to see a doctor walk out, looking between you and Yoongi. You whimper.

"That's me." Yoongi says, pushing himself out of the chair, he stuffs his hands in his pockets, turning to you.
"Wish me luck, Jagiya~~" He says with one of his signature gummy smiles.

Damn that boy. Damn him and all his cuteness.

He comes out moments later, pulling his jacket back on.

"So?"
"So?"
"How was it?" Your voice shakes.
"It was awful. Felt like someone stabbed me with a thousand bolts of lighting." He smiles at you again. Great, conjoining two of my greatest fears into one. Fuck you too, Min Yoongi, Fuck you too.

"Really, how was it?" You ask, annoyed.
"You'll feel every bit." He pats your shoulder. The doctor calls your name.

You step into the office, closing the door. It's small, and filled with needles. Lots of needles. Or perhaps that's just your imagination.

The doctor smiles at you.
"Hello there, Miss Y/n, I'm Doctor Raj." He extends his hand to you. You shake it despite your sweaty and clammy grasp.
"H-Hi." You reply. Don't look at the needles, don't look at the needles, don't look at the needles...
Doctor Raj chuckles. "You and your friend have the same grip."
"We do?" You question.
"You do." He replies.
"What do you mean by that?" You ask.
"Both of you have shaky, sweaty hands. I assume both of you are afraid of needles?" He questions.
"Shaky, sweaty hands?" Your eyes trail off to the little window peering out of the office, landing on Min Yoongi. He's picking up some loofa's from a cart and examining them. He knocks the cart over, then frantically rushes to pick up the spilled bathroom products.
"He's not afraid though." You say, turning back to the doctor. He smiles.
"Well, that's what he wants you to think."

Your eyes glance to something on the table. A kids puzzle. It's the little ones with Dino's and cars, one children do to keep their eyes off the needle and distract them from the pain. A few are already in the slots.

"Your friend was messing with that." Claims the doctor, opening the door.
"He was?" You stifle a laugh. The doctor nods and holds open the door.
"We're done here, you can leave now." He says with a smile.
"W-Wha... we're done?!" You exclaim, looking at your arm. There's a bandage on it.
"Seriously!? I didn't feel a thing!!" You cry. The doctor chuckles.
"It's less terrifying than you think." He says with a wink.

You thank him and rush out, walking up to Min Yoongi.

You punch him in the arm.

"OW! What the hell was that for?!" He cries, rumbling his arm.
"That's what you get for being an asshole and making me get a stupid flu shot while making me think we were here for something else and then making fun of me for being afraid when you're the one who dragged me here and–" Yoongi clasps his hand over your mouth.
"Aish, you talk to much. Have you ever considered being a rapper?" He questions with a sarcastic smile. You blush and cross your arms, looking away.
"S-Shut up." You mutter. Yoongi laughs.

"Come on, I'll take you home."
"Oh sure, as if I'll trust you now."
"Wha..!? Are you saying you don't trust me?!"
"Yes, I am saying I don't trust me."
"..."
"Shit, I don't you trust!"
"Nice words there, Y/n, really–"
"Shut up! You're the same way on the phone!"
As the two of you slip into the car, Yoongi sighs.
"Anywhere you wanna go?" He asks.
"Huh?" You turn to him as you click in your seatbelt.
"I'm sorry I tricked you, let me make it up to you. Where do you wanna go?" He asks. His eyes are serious.
"The park." You say after a hesitant moment.
"The park?" He replies.
"Bowring." You say. "Bowring Park." Yoongi makes a confused face.
"Never heard of it. Is it in town?"
"Yup. I could drive, if you want."
You can drive?"
"I can drive."
"On your own?"
"You're here."
"What if we crash?"
"We might."
"What if we get lost?"
"There's a chance."
"You're not helping." He says with a laugh, undoing his seatbelt.
"I know." You reply, undoing your own. You swap places in the car and drive to the park.

•~•~•

You stumble around the park. It's dark, late at night. There's a few teenage kids hanging around, probably doing drugs. You climb the monkey bars and mini rock walls with Min Yoongi, pushing him down slides and getting yourselves stuck in baby swings. After a while the other kids leave, and it's just you and him.

"Hey," Yoongi says. The two of you are standing on one side of a giant, yellow, spiderweb-designed climbing contraption that goes higher than it probably should. You're both standing at the top of it, staring at the empty park. The way you're overlooking it you're facing the entire park, and your backs are to the woods behind it.
"Why this park?" He continues. You're slow to respond.
"This park means... it's very important." You finally reply.
"Why?" He asks.
"Follow me."

You begin to climb down the web-like structure, Yoongi not far behind. He slips and falls, landing on his back.
"You okay!?" You question.
"I-I'm fine... nailed it." His voice is breathy. He smiles and stumbles to his feet, whining and rubbing his arm again.
"Ow."
"Congrats, Spider-Man. Now, come on, follow me." You race into the part filled with woods. There's trails, but most are covered over with snow. You hear Yoongi cry out "wait" as he runs behind you. You continue running, memories of sunny days rushing through with your family play back through your head. You see the blue skies, feel the heat of the sun on your childish cheeks, your father smiling at you, remembering you through your memories, a smile full-blown on his wrinkling face.

The memories don't stop until you hear the trickling of water.

You follow it, standing over by a small river rushing past the rocks.
"What... are.... we doing.... here...?" Yoongi huffs. Had you run that far?
"This," You stomp your foot against the rock you're on and Yoongi jumps, somewhat startled. "This is the spot where my parents were married." You say. Yoongi doesn't speak, the only sound is the river flowing. You sit down on the rock.  You're right above the water as it rushes by, taking fallen leaves and broken ice along with it. Silently, Yoongi sits down next to you.

You sit like that for a while, quiet. It's a slightly awkward quiet, but at the same time it's not awkward at all.

"Does this place mean a lot to you?" He asks suddenly, his voice a quiet mumble. He looks to you, his big, dark eyes shining through the darkness.
"I don't know." You say. "I don't feel like it, not really, but maybe a part of me inside does. I mean, they stood here and literally said 'I belong to you now, by law, I'm yours and you're mine.' They loved each other that much. My mom more, probably, as dad cheated." Yoongi looks to you, giving you the most slightest nod of his head.
"I feel... I don't know, guilty? I know he's a cheat, mom doesn't, and he doesn't remember anything so he doesn't either." You say, crossing your arms.
"You shouldn't feel guilty." Yoongi says.
"But it's my fault. I hit that gas pedal, I sent us zooming out into the intersection, I'm the one who practically took his memories and set them on fire, burning all the evidence. I'm like... like a criminal who robbed someone's life, stole the shit they needed, got rid of the evidence and then got the fuck out of there." You explain.
"Is that why... you feel the way you do about yourself?" Yoongi asks in a quiet voice.
"Maybe," You admit. "I think that's part of it."

More silence ensues. Yoongi moves quietly over towards you, the fabric of his jeans scuffing agains the rock. He links his arm around you, pulling you into an embrace. You lay your head against his shoulder and stay like that for what feels like forever. You feel him shuffle at one point, moving his arm for a second. You grasp his sleeve.
"Please," You beg. "Stay."
He doesn't say anything, but you can practically hear him nod as his arm snakes around you again. Between the river flowing, the darkness of the night, the stars gleaming in the sky accompanied by the bright full moon and Min Yoongi's empowering, warm, loving presence wrapped around you, it's the most peaceful moment you've had in years. Maybe it's okay to be selfish, even if it's just for a little while.

"Min Yoongi?"
"Mm?"
"Can I tell you something?"
"Anything."
"There's coyotes in this park."
"...wait, seriously?"
"Yes, seriously."
"Wolves too?"
"Perhaps."
"Awwwoooooo!"
"..."
"..."
"...Run."

•~•~•

Yoongi slams the door behind him on his way in, nose and cheeks rosy red from the cold. The other members are strung around, doing various things. J-Hope pops out of practically nowhere and grins at Yoongi.

"You asked her out, didn't you?" He questions. Seokjin turns his attention to the two, then shakes his head and resumes reading off ingredients from a cookbook.

"What? No." Yoongi says. The redness of his cheeks intensifies. "We went to take our flu shots, that's all."
"And then you asked her out." Hoseok says with a smile.
"No, I didn't." Yoongi says, hanging up his coat. Jimin groans.
"Dude, I'm gonna ask her out soon if you don't! Jesus, just say 'hey, how about coffee?' Or 'do you like dogs?'" He suggests.
"He's already tried the dog one–" Hoseok's cut off by an elbow jab to the ribs from Yoongi.
"I want to, but I don't know how." He says. He slumps down on the couch next to Jungkook, who's being extremely quiet.

"Why don't you go to the beach?"
"The pool?"
"A fair?"
"At home?"
"Over the phone? Over text?"
"In a tree?"

"Why don't you do it on stage?" Jungkook suggests, looking up to Yoongi. His tear-filled eyes say it all.
"In front of everyone? She'll find it romantic, she has to." He adds.
"Shouldn't we... I don't know... hide her from the public?" Hoseok asks as he sits across from the two of them.
"Some Army might get mad..."

"A music video." Yoongi says. The others look at him.
"What?" Namjoon asks, trying to help Jin cooking. Well, help = eating what he can whenever Seokjin's not looking.
"Okay, that won't help her hide her identity at all." Hoseok says.
"So? We could.. write up a song... where the video... has me kiss someone? A-And it could be her?" Yoongi states.
"Yoongi why don't you just go upstairs and lie down for a bit? Let that flu shot of yours wear off." Seokjin says.
"What? Wait, that doesn't make any..." Yoongi trails off as he turns around, watching as Seokjin flashes his gaze from Yoongi to Jungkook. Jungkook is crying silently, covering his face with his arm as a shield, trying to go unnoticed.
"Jungkook?" Yoongi whispers. He pulls at the youngest members arm. Their eyes meet for a split second, a tear traveling down Jungkook's face. He hides his head again.

"Alright Hyung." Yoongi says to Seokjin, his gaze still on Jungkook. "I'll get some rest."

He pats Jungkook's shoulder as he heads upstairs, going to his room and sitting down on his bed. He lies on his side, hugging his pillow.

As he closes his eyes, he remembers you laying there, his arms wrapped around you, the scent of your hair filling his lungs. The way it felt, having someone there, feeling every time you moved, watching every detail as you spoke, touched, laughed and slept. You didn't feel like an Army, never had. You always just seemed so... human. Like you saw him for him, say Min Yoongi, not just Suga or August D. You took notice to things other people didn't. He opens his eyes again. No one there. His eyes adjust to his clock, which shows that he's been asleep for over two hours. His eyes land on the book you gave him for Christmas. He smiles.

"That's it."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

117K 4.6K 24
[COMPLETED] He was in a gang with an awful home life. No one knew. She was "the whore" of the school because of her mother. Everyone knew. Through...
24.6K 1.7K 76
MYGFF BOOK 2:3 "When someone talks about the five stages of grief, it's pretty simple. Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and finally Acceptance...
29.6K 1.6K 9
"I need-a muse." "And you think I can help you with that?" "I have no idea if this could work. But what I do know is that I am going to need you th...
117K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...