Shawn Mendes Imagines

By seeingalltherainbows

If you want to read lots of sweet, cute, sad and funny imagines about my favorite person in the universe, Sha... More

Hi!!!
We Don't Care What Them People Say
Haircut
New House
Memories
Family First
Smooth
Happy Birthday
Nerves
Act Like You Love Me
Perfect Imperfections
Crash
Muffins
Rest
Birthday Moments
Daddy's Girl
Beach
Distance Part 1
Distance Part 2
Beside You
Poolside Love // 1K!!!!
Puppy
Texts
Imagination
Miscarriage
Fanfiction
Treat You Better
Lazy Day
Proposal
Jealous
Mario Kart
Late Nights
5K!!!--10 Facts About Me
Scary Movies
Halloween
Sick: For Shannon
Panic Attack: For Aish
Deep Water: For Shannon
No I Want Cuddles: For Caitlin
Here For You: For Crystal
Probably gonna delete this but PLS READ
Stressed: For Rin
Protective: For Shannon
Date Night: For Caitlin
Kidnapped: For Shannon
By Chance: For Meghan
Thunderstorm: For Shannon
Coffee Shop: For Caitlin
Are You Cheating?: For Miranda
Cutie: For Sabrina
Tour Surprise (Requested)
Tomato Soup: For Shannon
Bad Dream
Ice Skating
Christmas Tree
Lights
Snow
All I Want For Christmas Is You
New Years
Meet and Greet: For Maddie
I Miss Them: For Shannon
Promise
Guitar Lesson
Guitar Lesson Part 2
Bad Boy, Good Girl: For Samantha
Clingy: For Caitlin
A Little Too Much: For Jessica
Break Up: For DJ
I Don't Even Know Your Name: For Karly
Confession: For Karly
Break Up Part 2
Surprise: For Kriti
All These Years: For Bianca
Baby Girl: For Jessie
Take Care of You: For Caitlin
Take Care of You Part 2
Remember You: For Lottie
Hospital: For Shannon
Sick Performance: For Aish
Road Trip (Requested)
Long Distance: For Bea
I Didn't Protect You (Requested)
Hearing Aids (Requested)
Cute But Random
I Need You
Valentine's Day #1
Valentine's Day #2
Yelling
Twins
Drunk
Drunk Part 2
Flying with Shawn
Heartbreak
Not Good Enough
Deserve Better
Proud Dad
In My Blood
Cheater
Cheater Part 2
Award Show
Hurt
100K!!!!! + Requests
Anxiety (Requested)
Apart: For Olivia
Surprises: For Stephanie
Always There: For Caroline
Dancers (Requested)
Help (Requested)
He Hits You: For Anna
Movie Together: For Sarah
Silent: For Zainab
Hate: For Mackenzie
Trouble Sleeping: For Aish
Prove It: For Lottie
Moody: For Carolina
Acting: For Kriti
Never Enough: For Megan
Don't Be Jealous: For Maryam
Sleeping Alone: For Nina
Noise (Requested)
Shopping: For Mackenzie
Forgot: For Anisah
Disney World (Requested)
How We Met (Requested)
Drunk Confession: For Zainab
One Day: For Kriti
Hockey
Where Were You In the Morning?
Tired
Because I Had You (Part 1)
Because I Had You (Part 2)
Tagged
Perfectly Wrong
Festival Jitters
Red Carpet Couple
Just Like You
Surgery (Part 1)
Surgery (Part 2)
Moving Out
Never Have I Ever
Just a Game
Just a Game (Part 2)
Happy (Almost) Halloween
Why I've been inactive (a/n)
Meeting Your Family
First Words
What Could Have Been
Important A/n

Don't Have To Pretend: For Maddie

2.7K 37 10
By seeingalltherainbows

This was requested by @frdolxnmendes I hope you like it!

*Maddie's POV*

"And I've got it, and I've got it all. But I don't ever want to grow up," I sang to the camera, finishing my cover of Kid in Love.

"I hope you liked my cover. Thanks for watching and don't forget to share this," I ended up with a smile before standing up to stop the video. I had been posting covers on YouTube and Instagram for a few months, so this wasn't my first time doing the same motions.

I quickly got the video of the cover I just did and posted it on Instagram.

It usually took a little bit for people to see my covers and it was after ten o'clock at night, so I decided I should go to bed. As I was getting ready for bed, I could hear my phone buzzing multiple times.

When I went back yo my room, I picked up my phone and ten people had already like my cover. Wow, that is a lot of people for that quick, I thought.

My bed looked really comfy, so I turned off my phone and lied down. It wasn't long before I fell asleep.

In the morning, I woke up to the sun shining through my window and everything seemed really peaceful. I reached for my phone as I usually did in the morning and went on Instagram.

"Oh my gosh," my eyes went wide as I sat up.

My feed had absolutely blown up with really nice comments on my cover and people sharing it.

"This is the best cover I've ever seen😍"

"Your voice is amazing❤"

"Who's Shawn Mendes? I only know Maddie."

There were more than a hundred comments, a lot of them from people I didn't even know.

Then I looked at the amount of likes. Over 20 thousand! Shawn and his manager, Andrew, even liked it.

However, the next thing I noticed was a private message from Andrew. It said: "Hey, Maddie. I watched your cover of Kid In Love and I think it is really great. You're special, I can tell and you're really talented. I have an offer for you. Would you like to start performing with Shawn at his shows? There's only one catch. We need you to act as Shawn's fake girlfriend for some time. Let me know if you are interested."

I read the message multiple times, trying to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

This had been my dream for a really long time. Being able to perform on stage. And even with my idol, Shawn.

But did I want to do it if I had to pretend to be his girlfriend? I was sure I would still be in control of what I wanted to do.

I decided to go for it, sending the message to Andrew: "I'm in. What do I need to do?"

He told me that I would need to come to Toronto and two days later, I was there. The buildings stood tall around me as I headed to Shawn's condo, where Andrew told me to meet him.

When I got there, he was standing outside the door.

"Hey, I'm glad you could make it on such a short notice," he said, "We're going to go inside so you can meet Shawn and then we'll continue from there."

"Okay," I nodded, following them inside to where Shawn was. He was sitting on his couch.

"Shawn, here is the girl who did that cover," Andrew told him.

Shawn stood up quickly and walked over. "Hi," he smiled, holding out his hand, "I'm Shawn, obviously. It's so good to finally meet you."

I shook his hand, "Hi. I'm Maddie. And I'm kind of freaking out meeting you."

"Well, there's no reason to, I'm really just like any other person," he put in and I followed him to sit down along with Andrew.

"I watched your cover like a million times, it was so good," Shawn admired, "I was so excited when you said yes to come and perform with me."

"Wow, thank you so much, Shawn," I was beaming.

"So," Andrew started, "I have a paparazzi outside who's going to take some pictures of you guys hugging and stuff. Just so everyone thinks you're dating. That is if that's good with you, Maddie."

"Yeah, that will be fine," I told.

We soon went outside and took some pictures that they would post. Shawn was actually a really good hugger.

When that was done, we went inside to talk more about performing together.

*4 months later*

For a few moths I had been on the road with Shawn, performing at each show. It was amazing and I was having the time of my life.

And through it all, I had been acting as Shawn's girlfriend even though we weren't actually dating.

It wasn't all that hard to be honest. Not awkward at all because of how nice Shawn was. We had gotten to know each other and were really close now.

We were walking through Toronto that day to kind of make sure that the fans still thought we were dating. And we had been told to fake a kiss in public.

I was a little hesitant at first because I didn't want things to get awkward, but eventually I agreed.

Shawn sat across from me on a coffee shop and whispered, "Should we do it now?"

"Yeah." I smiled, trying to act like I was his girlfriend like I usually did as I leaned in.

Shawn didn't do as good of a job at it though. He looked really nervous for some reason.

Our lips connected, moving together. It was just supposed to be a short kiss, but Shawn didn't stop. He continued to kiss me passionately and I couldn't get myself to pull away. My heart beat faster at the feeling.

Shawn's have was on my cheek abs he gently pulled away, his eyes staring into mine.

"Maddie," he sat back a little, "I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" I asked, anticipating what he would say.

"I like you," he admitted, "Scratch that, I love you. All this time I've supposed to be pretending, but you're beautiful and I have real feelings for you."

"I feel the same, Shawn," I blurted, "I just never thought you would ever like me back."

Shawn smiled, "I guess we don't have to pretend anymore, do we? Will you be my real girlfriend?"

"Of course," I grinned and he intertwined our fingers.

--------

Omg that was so lonnnnggg.
I hope it was good though!💓💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 1.1K 68
*COMPLETED* Imagines for Shawn Mendes! SOME IMAGINES WILL BE MATURE SO PLEASE BE AWARE! THIS BOOK IS OLD SO I DO NOT REMEMBER WHAT I WROTE! DO NOT R...
77.4K 900 59
[ℂ𝕆𝕄ℙ𝕃𝔼𝕋𝔼𝔻] Head over heels for this Canadian singer. So, why don't I put all my fantasies in a book?
315K 3.6K 200
Hey guys! Welcome to my first book I hope you all enjoy reading it ❤ #1 in genres 27th September 2019 #1 in shawnmendesimagines 8th October 2019 #2 i...
171K 2K 57
••The imagines I write will be from all different genres•• ••(yes, including smut.)•• ♡...