Jealousy: The Full Series - A...

By Spiderninja_1

All eight parts of the "Andi Mack Jealousy" series, here in one huge story. Join the Good Hair Crew in one of... More

1x01 - Invited
1x02 - Setting Up
1x03 - Being Around You
1x04 - Aren't You Happy?
1x05 - If You Love Someone
1x06 - Do You Like Her?
1x07 - Leverage
1x08 - Falling Out
1x09 - Whodunnit?
1x10 - Confessing
1x11 - Cute As You
2x01 - It's Settled
2x02 - First Impressions
2x03 - Conversation 101
2x04 - Coming Clean
2x05 - Outed
2x06 - It's A Hang
2x07 - The Kiss That Felt Like Hours
2x08 - How Wonderful
2x09 - It Should Be Me!
2x10 - Good Hair Crew
3x01 - Keeping Me Entertained
3x02 - Moving Forward
3x03 - Something New
3x04 - Revenge
3x05 - Guilt
3x06 - Memories You'll Forget
3x07 - Dating! Start!
3x08 - Into You
3x09 - Miracles
3x10 - They're Back
3x11 - No Control
4x01 - Stupid Emotions
4x02 - My Vest Friend
4x03 - Food Fight
4x04 - Talk
4x05 - Story Time
4x06 - The Full Story
4x07 - Torn Apart
4x08 - Moving
4x09 - Forgive and Forget
4x10 - We're Not...
5x01 - We're Going On A Trip
5x02 - Meet The Matthews
5x03 - Start Packing
5x04 - Surprise Visit
5x05 - "Ladies!"
5x06 - Brand New Buddy
5x07 - Central Park
5x08 - Topanga's
5x09 - Sushi Bar
5x10 - Take On The World
6x01 - New School
6x02 - Power Of Attraction
6x03 - Friendly Competition
6x04 - Abuse
6x05 - A Broken Promise
6x06 - Time I Tell Him
6x07 - The Dance Of Romance
6x08 - One Time
6x09 - So Perfect
7x01 - Blossoming
7x02 - Can We Talk?
7x04 - Progress
7x05 - A Finding Out
7x06 - Moving Slow
7x07 - Spike
7x08 - Guess Who's Back
7x09 - I Love You
7x10 - Deep Cuts
8x01 - Ghost
8x02 - Alone For Awhile
8x03 - Pop The Question
8x04 - Big News
8x05 - Gunshot
8x06 - Blood Spilt
8x07 - Redlining
8x08 - Luck
8x09 - Taken
8x10 - It All Ends
8x11 - Our Lives
Bonus Chapter/Epilogue

7x03 - I Want To Date You

276 7 1
By Spiderninja_1

Jonah's POV:
Punch after punch. Blow after blow. I was starting to see blood, and I was unsure with how much I could endure. Tyson had already been beaten badly, despite my efforts to stop Kip.

Kip spoke as he continued to beat me up. "You are a faggot. You shouldn't even be alive, and neither should your fellow gay friends. How about you just go home tonight and just hang yourself or something?"

"That's enough!" Principal Garnet's voice boomed through the halls. "Kip Sorenstine! In my office this instant! I am going to have a word with you!"

Kip dropped me to the floor. A tiny puddle of blood has formed on the ground. He looked back at me. "This isn't over."

As Kip walked into the office, Ms. Garnet stepped towards me and Tyson. "Do not worry." she said calmly. "That boy will not be bothering you anymore. I promise you, he will get the punishment he deserves. Nobody should be bullied based on who they like."

"Thank you." I said weakly.

"You are very welcome. Let me escort you two to the nurse's office. You two are badly hurt, and we are not risking further injuries over neglect for care."

"We understand." Tyson replied.

—————

Buffy's POV:
"Alright, class!" Mr. Shimada said. "Today, I need to finish some last minute grading, so you have a free period today. You may use the equipment for whatever activities you want, but if I see you are misusing them, I will not hesitate to hand out detention slips. And don't forget. Next week is your dance performance day. I highly recommend that you practice this period. That is all."

Marty whispered, "I was told this happens a lot. Apparently, Mr. Shimada never does his objective."

I looked at him, confused. "Are we going to pretend that never happened?"

"Pretend what never happened?"

"The kiss! You and I kissed. It might just be me, but I feel like we should talk about it."

He nodded his head. "You're right. It's just-- I don't know what there is to talk about."

I leaned a little closer to him. "Maybe this is telling us something about... you know... us."

"Well, what do you think it means?"

"I don't know. I really like you, but I'm not sure if that means we should date."

"What do you want, though? Cause me? I like you too, and I want to date you."

I shrugged. "I feel... scared."

He broke out in a smile. "The legendary Buffy Driscoll, scared?"

"I know, right?" I said jokingly. "It surprised me too."

"Why are you scared?"

"I spent a lot of my time on the sidelines in the dating bench. First, it was Andi and Jonah. Then Jonah and Cyrus. Now, it's Cyrus and Tyson." I started bouncing a basketball around. "I sort of picked up on the fact that they were all super close, and then breakups happened, which caused them to drift apart."

He started to pick up what I was saying. "And you're scared that if we break up, we'll end up losing what we have now?"

"Exactly. I really want to date you. I'm just scared about what'll happen if it doesn't work out."

"We're both athletes, Buffy. You know the saying when we're out on the track or field."

"'Don't leave your mouth open while running with bugs around?'"

"Haha, no. 'If it's a healthy risk, then take it.' I feel like we should take the risk. Who knows? Maybe it will work out between us."

I wrapped my arms around Marty. "Okay then. Should we make it official?"

"Not yet." he said. "Let's start slow, and see where this goes."

"Yeah. I guess you're right."

—————

Cyrus's POV:
I lightly knocked on the nurse's door as I walked in. "Hi, there." she said. "Can I help you?"

"Is it okay if I visit Jonah Beck and Tyson Vermont?"

"Of course. They're in the other room."

"Thanks." I made my way to the other room, and saw both of them talking. For the first time, they actually seemed to be bonding.

"Hey, guys." I said to them both.

"Hi." they said back.

I held up my phone, which showed a page on social media. "What's that?" Jonah asked.

"It's my Voltpad account. I thought I would read you guys one of my stories."

"For real?" Tyson said excitedly. "You never read those to me."

"Me neither." Jonah said. "Are you feeling okay?"

I chuckled. "I just feel like after everything, you guys deserve to hear it. I have a fanfic and an original series. What do you want me to read?"

"Original." they both said.

"Okay." I put on the story on my phone. "This story is called, By the River."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 52.1K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...
6.9K 395 22
"No darling, it looks horrible" he said with the calm voice. I instantly felt my cheeks get warmer. 'Emma have a grip on yourself. Why are you blush...
1.7M 53K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
218K 8K 105
Previously known as Knew It (A peaceful nightmare) Highest-ranking- #2 in teenfiction - #1 sadness Love is a game, wan...