Adventure -Colby Brock

By foreveryoung637363

FIND OUT !!!!! about Kailee Paige's and Colby Brock's adventure More

Characters
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E EN
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
TWENTY - THREE
TWENTY - FIVE
TWENTY - SIX
TWENTY - SEVEN
TWENTY - EIGHT
TWENTY - NINE
THIRTY
read please
THIRTY-ONE
authors note
THIRTY - TWO
Need help
250,000 likes
Emo nite

TWENTY - FOUR

25 0 0
By foreveryoung637363

 " Hey Colby and Kailee" Brennen's mom said while opening the door and letting us in " hey Miss Taylor" we both said as we walked into the house " Brennen is in the living room" she said as we walked into the living room.

" What is it" Kailee said as Brennen was sitting on the couch looking at his phone " I can't tell you other wise it wouldn't be a surprise Kailee" he said while not looking up from his phone. " Please just tell us " Kailee said while sitting next to him. He looked at her with a smile then started laughing " you really won't to know" he asked us while looking up at me " yea just tell us Brennen" I said while I sat next to him and waited for him to tell us " I can't until it comes" he said " how long is that" Kailee said " In two days" he said while looking back at his phone. We looked up at Brennen's mom and she was looking at the computer worriedly. We looked at each other " get the computer" I said as Kailee ran over to grab the computer but Brennen's mom grabbed it before her and then she ran to her room.

We then looked at Brennen " what's on the computer" we asked as Brennen looked at us " your surprise why" he said while he walked over to his kitchen ' can't you just tell us" I said as he grabbed some soda out of the fridge " want one" he said. we both grabbed one and walked back to the living room " look I'm not going to tell you guys because I know that you guys wouldn't want to know until you get it so no I'm not going to tell you, your just going to have to wait okay" hes aid a she turned on the TV and started watching a show ( pick a show that you like). " Fine " I said as Kailee walked out of the door and we got back in the car and went back home.

Kailee's POV    

 " I can't believe Brennen won't tell us" I said as Colby walked in the house after me " Kailee calm down okay we just have to wait two days and then we can find out what it is" Colby said as we walked up the stairs into our room " But I want to know know" I said as I lead on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. " To bad" Colby said while kissing me on the cheek and walking into the bathroom. 

There was a few minutes of silents. I then got up and went out side of the room and went downs stairs then got in my car.

@Imkaileepaige  

Los Angeles 

@Imkaileepaige thinking time  

1 second ago 

Comments 

I then turned off my phone and walked our on the beach. I then got a text from Devyn.

D: Why you out and not with Colby

                                                                                                        Kai: Idk I just thought I need to get away and I                                                                                                                                haven't been to the beach in years  

D: Well Colby is wondering where you are                                                                                                             do you want me to tell him

                                                                                                                                                                             Kai: sure idc

D: ok well I told him                                                                                                                                                          he wants to know when you are getting home 

                                                                                                                                              Kai: Idk maybe like an hour                                                                                                                                         I have some things to do why? 

D: Idk he just asked me to ask you that 

                                                                                                                                 Kai: oh ok well see ya in and hour 

D: k see ya

Devyn's POV

Colby wants to pull a really mean prank on Kailee. He wants to hack into all of Kailee's social media accounts and " delete" all of her followers. I went up to Colby's room and we started to hack into her social medias. Yes I new how to fix it. 

Colby opened his computer and we started. It took 2 hours to finish all of her social medias. We waited till Kailee got back witch was another hour. 

I then heard her car drive up to the house and I ran into Colby's room " Kailee's here" I said as we both ran down stairs and acted like we didn't do anything wrong. She came running into the living room where Colby was "watching a movie". " Its gone I don't know what happened but it's all gone" she said as she was crying " what happened" I said as I walked into the living room " All of my social medias are gone all of my followers I have to restart everything" she said as I walked over and hugged her. She hugged me back. I looked at Colby and we both smiled. " It's okay, we will help you figure out what happened" Colby said as he walked up stairs and we followed him.

He went on his computer and went on her social medias. Everything was perfect nothing was bad. She had all of her followers back " what wait what I looked on my stuff and it said that I had zero followers" she said as she whipped her tears. Colby then walked up to her hugged her then started laughing " It was a prank" he whispered. She pushed him away and hit him " what are you talking about" she said while looking at the both of us.

" WELCOME TO THE MEGA PRANK WARS" Colby and I screamed. Everyone walked into the room " Did I hear something about the MEGA PRANK WARS" Corey said as everyone started at me and Colby. " I know announce a MEGA PRANK WAR" Colby screamed from the top of his lunges. Everyone started screaming and laughing.

Once everyone left the room Kailee mad e me and Colby fix her social medias. For some reason it took only ten minutes to fix it but it took 2 hours to do. I then went down stairs to Corey. " What did you guys do to Kailee" he asked " We may or may have not hacked into all of her social medias and made it look like all of her followers were gone just maybe" I said. Corey's eyes got big and he covered his mouth then started laughing " are you serous Devyn" he said while we walked up to our room " yeah it was hard but it worked she was terrified" I said " omg Devyn you are crazy he said as we lead down on the bed and watched a movie on his computer.

Kailee's POV

I was so scared but I got over it when me I got a text from Brennen saying that he had to get Colby and drive to the vet and that there was something was wrong with Kobe. I quickly told Colby and we both ran outside and drove to the vet. The vet was 20 minutes away. 

We quickly ran into the vet and asked to see Kobe . At first they didn't let us in. Colby then got a call from Brennen asking where we were. We told him the front desk person doesn't think we are with him. He then ran outside and the lady saw and let us go with him. We all ran into the room. 

Kobe was lying on a table. He looked so tired, I will never forget this day. I've never seen Colby crying in a very long time. Brennen and Colby where over Kobe crying. I was sitting in the chair near the door. Looking at Kobe, Kobe then tilted his head and looked ta me. We started at each other for a long time. The veterinarian came in and saw that we were looking at each other. She didn't mind of it so she went on with what ever she was doing with Kobe.

I walked over to Kobe when the boys went to the bathroom to " go to the bathroom" nut I new they were going I  there because they where going to go cry more and they didn't want me to see. The veterinarian left a little after Colby and Brennen. I just sat next to Kobe and lead my head on the table where he was lying, I then started to pet him. He lifted his head and licked my hand. I felt a tear running down my check. Kobe then just started into my eyes. He then lead his head back down on the table. A few minutes after that and the boys haven't come back yet. The veterinarian came in ten minutes ago to check on Kobe. She didn't say anything to me but I didn't care. As soon as she left Kobe kept on trying to get up. I looked at him and watched. I didn't know what to do. He got on his front legs and I picked him up. He whimpered a little but then started to lick my face. I didn't what just happen but I was happy Kobe was okay at least I thought. 

The boys came back and saw that Kobe was on my lap. Brennen ran over to him, but he just growl. I almost dropped Kobe, I have never heard Kobe growl at anyone let alone Brennen. I looked up at Brennen when he backed away. Brennen looked at me " I don't know what just happened" I said as I put my hands up in the air. Colby then walked over to me and Kobe growled again. They both backed away from me. I was going to see what would happen if I started to pet Kobe. Then Kobe then started to lick my stomach " What the fuck is happening" I said as the veterinarian came in. She picked him up quickly and put him back on the table. Kobe didn't stop looking at me the whole time and no one new why he was starting ta me. Then the veterinarian said we could finally take Kobe home, but Kobe would let anyone touch him except me. I picked him up very carefully and we walked back in the car. Brennen drove. Colby sat in the passengers side and I sat in the back with Kobe. I pet him and he started licking my stomach again. Colby looked at him and looked at me. I had no idea what was going on. Brennen then dropped us off at home. As soon as  I got out of the car Kobe was all over Brennen.

We walked into the house and everyone was standing at the door " where did you guys go" Devyn said " Brennen said that Kobe was at the vet and that he wanted us to meet him there" Colby said. " Is Kobe okay" Sam said as Katrina almost started crying. I looked up at everyone and then looked at Colby. I held his hand " We don't really know he was acting weird when kailee was around" Colby said " Like how kinda weird Aaron asked " Like he would let colby or Brennen touch me kind weird and as soon as I left the car he was perfectly fine" I said " But I think it's just because I was the only person who was there when he woke up" I said as I walked up to me and Colby's room. I might have acted like it was nothing in front of everyone but on the inside I was so scared I have never seen Kobe act like that before in my life. Colby then walked into the room a little after me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
113K 1.5K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...