Wolf In The Night

By melissalynn88

Emmanuelle is running, running from a heartbreak she doesn't want to remember. Packing her things she takes o... More

Copyright.
~ Just a Message ~
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five

Chapter Twelve

102K 3.3K 230
By melissalynn88

Waking up, my neck slightly stiffened. I rolled over and smiled when I felt the warm body beside mine. Softly snoring, he wrapped his arms around me tighter and pulled me close.

"You're up early," he murmured, burying his nose into my hair and inhaling. "Everything alright?"

"Hmm," I smiled, closing my eyes and snuggling back up to him. "Everything is perfect."

It was perfect. After Judd and I had made love last night, we fall asleep and he would wake me randomly to steal more kisses. Those kisses turned into more love making, and when we realised what the time actually was, we had spent most the day in bed and ignored the outside world.

When the sun rose for a second time, Judd was laying between my thighs and propping himself up above me with one arm. I tried telling him that I didn't mind his weight on top of me, but he was adamant not to flatten me.

"Show me again," I asked, touching his lips.

He groaned, holding in a laugh. "Baby."

"Just once, one more time. I want to see them again," I pouted a little. Then added, "Please." With an exasperated sigh, he extracted his canines and let me ogle him again. He looked extremely sexy with them out. I watched closely as the retracted back and then smiled. "Thank-you."

Shaking his head, then smiling softly. "You're welcome. Only for you will I do that."

"I didn't notice before, but when you put your teeth out, your eyes change. Even now, they're not dark blue like I always thought. They're more grey blue with hazel in both." It was as if I had now been seeing him more clearly, I didn't see him as the rugged man who was a silent brooding type. Of course, he was still that but now I could see that he was able to be soft and gentle. He was a beautiful, unique man. I really was smitten with him.

"They look darker when I'm angry, I'm angry a lot so that's mostly likely why you only see them darker. Swelling up a storm inside," he smirked. "With you, I'm not as angry. I can let you in, the only woman who I will ever open completely up to."

I liked that, very much so.

Running my hands through his hair. I loved that we could now be like this, kissing and him being on top without his fear of revealing himself truly to me. "What happens now, I mean since you marked me?"

"You will be announced as my mate and as everyone's Luna," he said, placing feathery kisses over my breast, his fingertips grazing my hip in soft electric circles.

"Do people have to call me that? I don't know if I will like it much," I said quietly, not wanting to offend him.

His eyes flickered up, raised a brow he then asked. "Would you rather they call you Mrs Camden?"

Surprise was prominent over my face. "I'm sorry, what?" I had to make sure I heard correctly. He didn't just call me his Mrs? As in wife?

"Don't look alarmed. You becoming my mate, I assumed you would be taking my name also," he said, smirking as a chuckle escaped. "That is what happens around here, after the mating they're announced as husband and wife."

"That's funny, because I don't remember you getting down on one knee, and I sure as heck don't remember you proposing with a ring," I said and flicked my hand out towards him, wiggling my fingers. My eyes glanced at the bare finger... then I done a double take.

There, on my left hand ring finger. A sparkling band. Looking slightly vintage. Oh my. I think my heart pounded so hard it almost exploded.

Judd took my hand and ran a fingertip over the diamond covered band. "You were saying, because I remember you telling me that you wanted a wedding, and a dress and a ring. Is that not correct?"

Stumbling over my words, I was flabbergasted. "Yeah but."

"No buts," he reached and tilted my chin toward him, my eyes flicked up and met his. "Elle, I can't give you a lot of things you want. You took me for as I am, and I didn't expect that. I just want you to know, that I can give you this. We're kept together stronger than any piece of paper, our marks make us inseparable. It's forever binding, but I know you're not a wolf and I know you dreamt of being married. I want to give you that, let's get married."

I couldn't stop the smile across my face. "You mean it? You would really have a wedding even though it's irrelevant? Because we don't have to. I know you're set in your ways, and I don't want to come in and disturb that."

"If it's important to you, then my Luna, it's far from irrelevant."

Melting my heart yet again with his words. I wrapped my arms around his neck, grinning from ear to ear as I told him, "yes, I will marry you, my big strong Alpha."

Laughing, he just shook his head and kissed my finger. "I think I like you calling me that, it sounds so much sexier than when anyone else say's it." He groaned, burying his mouth into my neck, biting my mark as he let the thing that had been poking into my thigh sink deep inside me, for what was the start to a wonderful morning together.

Standing in the shower after a long lazy morning in bed, both of us needed a shower desperately. So, we saved on water and had one together. It took us forever to get clean. Much kissing, groping and washing each other. The sheets also were the main reason we got out of bed, they needed a change desperately. Sweaty sex that left us clinging to one another called for a whole bed change. Judd got out first, walking back towards me with a fluffy towel as I stood naked waiting for him.

Expecting him to hand it to me, he held it out and I step into it as he begins to wrap it around me tightly then places a soft kiss to my forehead. For a moment, we're lost in each other. His blue eyes and my green ones lock. Both of us smiled.

As he begins to dry me off, more kissing peruses. Kneeling in front of me, his hands wrap around and cup my ass. Lifting me upwards he sits me on the counter top and parts my legs. A sensual and soft lick of his tongue shocks me. My legs lift up and rest on his strong shoulders, my toes beginning to curl as his arms wrap around my thighs and pull me into him.

The light licking and his warm breath drive me insane. When I feel a finger sliding inside me, my legs begin to tremble and soon my hips are bucking as I fisted his hair and came.

Standing in front of the mirror with just a towel wrapped around his waist, very lowly done up. I couldn't help but check him out. A vision of sex appeal he was.

His eyes glanced to mine through the mirror as he tilted his neck to the side, "You bit me pretty hard."

I checked out his neck, and I covered my mouth with my palm. There were two small marks, but now they looked like faded scars. "Judd. Oh god, I am so sorry."

His eyes narrowed, sitting the shaver to the sink. He turned around, eyes possessing me. "Don't apologize, I am just a little confused as to why I have marks that look similar to yours." He walked over and trailed a finger down my neck, I shivered slightly as the fingers grazed the marks against my neck. I hadn't looked at it yet, I'd been a little too scared in case it was some big ring. A whole imprint of his teeth cut into my skin. "I love the way they look against your skin."

"Is it odd that I bit you? I don't know why I even did it. It was something that I felt like I couldn't control," I admitted a little shyly.

Judd just looked at me, tilting my head back with his hand against my chin. He fingered my mouth open and looked at my teeth. I knew for a fact that I had normal teeth. "Hmm," he said, hesitating. "I don't know. If you felt the need to do it, it could be a reaction to having my blood. Do you want to bite me again?" he asked, as he took his fingers from my mouth and let my jaw go.

Blushing, I shook my head. "No I don't. I will keep my chompers away from you."

"It didn't hurt when you bit into me, fucking surprised the hell out of me. I thought I was never going to stop cumming, I blew that hard when you did it," he smirked and cupped both my cheek. Stepping closer, he ran his thumbs over my cheeks and dipped his head lower. "If you ever feel like you need to bite me, tell me."

Placing a gentle kiss against my mouth, he caressed my cheeks as his tenderness fell into my mouth.

Curiosity got the better of me, Judd stood back at the sink and resumed shaving as I applied some make-up. I leant in closely and ignored his eyes watching me as I looked at the spots on my neck. Nothing like I had imagined. Memories of the moment he marked me filled my mind, the desire and sexual lust I felt in that moment all coming back to me. How he licked and touched, making love to me perfectly. I ran my finger over the marks and Judd shuddered beside me, dropping the razor in the sink with a loud clatter.

"You ok?" I asked, instantly putting my hand down and turning to him.

"Do that again, touch your mark," His voice quiet but firm, not showing a hint of emotion.

Doing as he asked, I ran my forefinger over the two small raised bumps and he forced his eyes shut tightly. Breathing hard as he pinched the bridge of his nose. When his eyes opened, they were different. His wolf was out.

I stepped back slightly until my back hit the wall of the glass shower panel. Judd intently staring as he walked towards me. His eyes flickering with colour as they resumed to normal. "Elle. You just called out to my wolf. He felt you, I could see you in my mind. I could feel everything you feel."

I had been thinking about... My eyes soon drifted down his chest, landing on his waist. His cock hard and trying to break through his towel.

"Oh," I bit my lower lip, blushing slightly.

"Yes," he said, his voice much huskier now. "You were thinking about when I took you, exactly how good it felt to have my teeth sink into your flesh as my cock deeply buried inside you."

"Mm, I was. Does that mean, I can think about dirty things I want to do to you, and give you random erections?" A grin broke out as his hand yanked on my towel, with a single soft pull. I was bare naked in front of him.

Groaning, he shook his head. "No baby. It doesn't. I wouldn't mind an image of you naked in bed waiting for me though. That would hurry me home."

Home. This was now our home. Together.

As I went to wrap my towel back around my body, I paused a moment. "Hey, do you think I could feel you, like the way you could with me?"

He probably thought I was insane. As if I could sense him that way. I had no idea what I would even be trying to look for. With a shrug, he sighed. "Not sure babe. We've got to head to mums, she's been itching to meet you. I'm going to dress before I drag you back to bed."

I quickly finished getting ready. Getting dressed and then coming back to do my make-up, I was putting some mascara on when the marks on my neck began to tingle, itching from the inside as an image flashed into my eyes. Gulping, I felt my whole body heat up and cheeks flamed red as I froze.

How could he do that to me? My eyes widened, and a gasp came from my mouth as a new image flickered through my mind. I was lost for words as desire began to heat up my insides. This was extremely unexpected.

"Judd! How the hell, I can't even focus on anything else right now!"

"Looks like we've got a fun new way to connect with each other," Judd chuckled as he walked back in the bathroom smirking. His eyes dropped to mine, as he walked behind me. His eyes roaming down the back of me. Glancing down at my loose fitting white tee and navy skinny leg jeans. I was slowly fitting into the country lifestyle.

Although, I wasn't giving up on my Christian Louboutin's just yet. They were a must.

Giving my ass a slight slap, he groaned pulling me back flush to his body. "You look good in those, shows off your nice ass." Gesturing to himself, he asked, "Is this alright to wear wifey?"

He looked better than ok, wearing a fitted black v neck tee and a pair of dark blue denim jeans. His boots on and not done up. I casually nodded, barely able to take my eyes off him. "Yes. I uh, can't believe I can see you, in my mind like that. It's surreal."

Wrapping his arms around me, he leant in as my head tilted to the side, able to see his eyes on mine. Then he whispered, "That was the first time I laid eyes on you, and the moment I fell in love with you."

Completely in awe and love-struck didn't describe what he made me feel right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406 38 8
Maverick Henderson is the alpha of the Red Moon Pack which is the most powerful and biggest pack in the world. He is said to be the most ruthless per...
65.1K 2.3K 20
Mark is the alpha of the intelligence pack. He was raised by the power pack and when other packs realized the need for a smarter pack, they all turn...
201K 1.3K 7
SIX-PACK SERIES BOOK THREE * While this book can be read as a standalone, I highly recommend reading book one (Alpha Gray) and book two (Alpha Theo)...
1M 42.6K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...