[KH/FF] Treachery of Fate: Bl...

By Panda-Gom

[Name] [Surname] became orphaned at five, raised behind the shadows of Japan's mountains. After an unexpected... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Epilogue
Credits / Author's Note

Chapter 36

2.3K 50 11
By Panda-Gom

“Tell me,” you urged angrily. But nobody spoke; they kept giving each other unsure looks. When you were about to open your mouth to speak again, the main door swung open and Wasurete burst through it- out of breath with bloodshot eyes which were scanning the tension between  Kurogane, Fai and you.

“So,” he huffed,” You didn’t tell her?”

“We did,” Kurogane said through clenched teeth,” We told her about us doing horribly on the exams.”

“Kurogane-san!”

“Don’t lie to me!” you yelled, then grabbed Wasurete’s wrist and made him face you. “What are they hiding? Tell me!”

“If you’re going to yell at us about not telling her yet, do it yourself!” Kurogane growled,” See how hard it is!”

“Calm down Kurogane,” Fai hissed.

“[Name],” Wasurete began with a pained expression,” The…,” he took a deep breath,” The… Damn, I can’t do this to her!” he ran a hand through his hair.

“See!” Kurogane pointed a finger,” Not easy now is it!?”

“Fine I’ll find out myself!” you huffed and turned to go back upstairs when Fai jumped over the couch and stopped you.

“[Name]-chan, it’s just so… complicated,” he said, gently turning you back around.

“I can handle it though,” you pled.

Fai sighed and turned to them,” She’ll find out either way.” They nodded and he turned back to you,” [Name], listen to what I say carefully. The test results came back and… You’re positive for Geostigma.”

You gasped,” W-What?”

Kurogane nodded and came beside you as well,” Balthier will give us the papers tomorrow, but he said they were so severe that right now… you should be dead,” he wiped his eyes.

“That can’t be! He didn’t tell me that!” Wasurete interrupted.

“Maybe because you’re so emotional!” Kurogane barked back.

“They do have a cure though r-right?” you asked in a low voice.

“That’s the thing [Name],” Fai looked away,” Since you should be dead- gone. The cure won’t help you- it’s just a shot for when the disease is in its middle stages or earlier.”

“I don’t… understand then,” you mumbled,” Why am I still here?”

“Because you’re not supposed to die,” Wasurete grumbled,” You CAN’T die.”

“I….,” you sniffled, finding tears falling down your cheeks,” I need to be alone.” You sped to the door and slipped your shoes on, fleeing outside.

After you had turned the corner, you slowed to a fast walk and tried to control your breathing. You had Geostigma. The thoughts of death clouded your head like a horrible fog. Something stopped you then, and you finally noticed Kazuki was holding your wrist.

“[Name],” he and the others, were looking at you with worry.

Hanashiteyo!!” you jerked your hand back and turned to walk away again.

Kazuki forced you back around,” Not until you answer me! What’s-” You cut him off and kicked him in the shin. He let you go and crouched in pain, lifting his pant leg to reveal that a mark was already beginning to form.

Everyone gasped and Dante held you back this time,” Babe, calm down. Just tell us-” he was cut off by your fist hitting him straight in the face. “Shit! What the hell [Name]!?” While they were distracted, you quickly ran off from them, zigzagging your direction. ‘Dante, Kazuki, I hope you’ll forgive me for that.’

Noticing you were now in town square, you stopped running. It was pretty crowded for Wednesday, and the only place you decided you’d get peace and quiet from is the library. It was only a few yards away, and rather than going inside, you went around it to the back, where numerous benches stood over green grass. You took one at a far end, blankly staring at the view of the setting sun over the city.

You had survived so much since you became an orphan. 11 years of harsh syndicate training and roughing up prepared you to sustain any type of poison injected into your body. However, you couldn’t say the same for mako. With an entirely different substance running in your blood, there wasn’t much you could do to stop it. If the cure didn’t work, what else was there?

It had been a while now, and you were sure your eyes didn’t have any more water left in them. With bloodshot eyes, you saw the sun had completely set, and sky was slowly growing dark. The only light in the sky was the slowly appearing stars and the sun’s rays- drifting from the far horizon. The lampposts were on, and there weren’t any more people on the benches anymore. You jumped down from the bench and turned to leave when 2 figures approached you, stopping you in your tracks. Little did they know, you were in no mood for drama.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here?” Yunalesca smiled with crossed arms.

“Our little [Name] has been crying hasn’t she? Aww,” Stella snorted and pushed your forehead, making you stumble back a few steps,” What happened?”

“Did your little college boyfriend dump you?” Yunalesca smirked. “I heard from a few boys you’re into older guys.”

“What are you talking about?” Stella turned to her,” Who is it?”

“Wasurete.”

“Wasurete!?” Stella shrieked. “You didn’t tell me that! He’s so hot! I get nervous around him,” she sighed with affection.

“He’s so arrogant,” Yunalesca rolled her eyes,” He’s the one who was with Leon when they took us to get booked yesterday.”

“I’d forgive him if I got at least one date!” Stella giggled.

“Anyways, you’re gonna pay for what you did to Stella, Kairi, and Selphie.”

“Exactly,” Stella smirked. You rolled your eyes and pushed through both of them. “Hey!” Stella grabbed your hand and whirled you around,” Where do you think you’re going?”

“Haven’t you heard of respecting your elders?” Yunalesca hissed,” Don’t you walk away from us while we’re talking to you!”

“Let me go,” you said calmly.

“What if I don’t?” Stella tightened her grip.

“I said… Let. Me. Go,” you growled.

“Don’t think so,” Yunalesca smiled sweetly and slapped you. Your neck turned to one side as you felt the stung when only seconds later, Stella slapped your hand the other way.

“LET ME GO!!” you growled and punched Stella in the face with your free hand.

She stumbled back and Yunalesca steadied her,” Bitch, you better run for your life!”

“Not likely,” you chuckled bitterly,” It’s you who should be scared.”

Yunalesca rolled her eyes and raised a hand to slap you once more when you caught it in midair and pulled her to you, kicking her when she was close, making her fly back a few feet. Stella helped her friend up before they both charged at you. You flipped behind them, jumping on Yunalesca’s back and using it as leverage to grab Stella’s hair. In response, she grabbed Yunalesca’s who in return took the blonde’s. You laughed and grabbed both of theirs, pulling them down with their faces hitting the grass in a thud.

Stella stood and you swung at her, only to miss and have yourself go off balance. She took this chance to hold you with both arms behind your back as Yunalesca stood to charge at you once again. You smacked the back of your head against Stella’s face and bent all the way back as Yunalesca was to hit your face. Hearing Stella’s back crack, you smiled, and flipped back kicking Yunalesca’s face in the process- freeing yourself.

Stella tried to stand when you kicked her in the stomach and she coughed, curling up into a ball. Yunalesca came at you then, and you spun before kicking her back down. When you turned around to leave, you heard the sound of something fly towards you. Spinning around, you expected it to be a rock, but were caught off guard when seeing that it was Stella’s rapier. Without enough time to react, you felt it graze your skin before falling on the floor.

“I cannot believe how dirty you play,” you growled, grabbing the rapier and pinning it through the end of her skirt into the floor- making her gasp in surprise.

“At least she got you,” Yunalesca weakly chuckled as she got up.

“I wasn’t talking to you!” you yelled, punching her in the gut. She doubled over, and stumbled back. You then flipped behind her and hit three pressure points on her back having her knock out cold.

“Yunie! Yunie!” Stella cried.

You turned to her,” Attack me again, and I’ll break BOTH of your guys’ bones instead of giving you a few kicks and punches.”

“Bite me,” she glared.

“I’d rather not,” you smirked and walked away,” You disgust me!”

You began walking- or rather limping home. Stella’s rapier had left a little more than just shallow cut into your skin being that it ripped through your sock as well. The blood was slowly gushing, but it squirted when you put too much pressure. Sitting yourself on the curb a few blocks away from home, you undid the tie of your uniform and tied it around the cut on your left leg to increase pressure so it wouldn’t bleed as much.

Rather than going through the main door, you went around into the backyard. The screen door was open and Natsu was on the wooden porch doing Tai Chi. You waited until his back was turned before dashing to the grass beneath your balcony and quickly flipping over despite how much pain it caused your leg since you didn’t want to face anyone yet. You took off your shoes before opening the glass door and heading inside, making sure to lock it. You headed to the bathroom and decided to shower quickly before heading downstairs.

After showering, you peered downstairs and were relieved to see most of them acting as they normally would. Although they were the people closest to you, you know that it hurt them to see you anything other than happy- especially if it was physical like you had done to Dante- who had a bandage over his nose- and Kazuki- who was icing his leg while helping Hiro with homework. It hurt you the most knowing that you were the cause for it.

Back in your room, you changed into a pair of black pajamas and a matching shirt before plopping onto your bed and lifting one side to reveal the cut which wasn’t bleeding as much since you had  the blood around it. You winced when sterilizing it with alcohol but quickly got over the stinging pain once you applied the bandages on it. When finished, you got the trash and threw it away in the small waste bin before taking the shoes you wore and going downstairs to put them back in place.

The living room was empty as you walked downstairs and put your shoes beside the others. You passed the kitchen and still- there was nobody. You heard yelling and cheering echo from the downstairs, hall so you proceeded there. Slowly sliding the door open in the family room, you found them. Leaning against the doorframe, you smiled- admiring the happiness that was engulfing the room.

Dante was playing Vergil a round of Dance Dance Revolution on the large flat screen. By the way they were scattered around the room, on Dante’s team was Raizo, Noa, Hiro and Touya. On Vergil’s team was Isamu, Kazuki, Rika, and Natsu. At the moment, it seemed like Vergil was winning- having a cocky smile on his face. Everyone was in their pajamas, giving off a sleepover kind of vibe; the table off to the side had drinks and cake. Wait… cake?

Deciding on not to disturb them, you closed the door and was about to go back down the hall when murmuring captured your attention. You went to find the source and soon stopped a room down the hall. The plaque next to the door had the word ‘Library’ beside it in the same Japanese calligraphy that decorated almost every entrance to the many rooms of the house. You slowly opened it and stepped inside.

“Oh, [Nickname]-chan,” Fai took his legs off a desk and sat up, putting the plate of cake down. “When did you get back?”

“Almost an hour ago,” you walked up to them.

Kurogane set his plate down as well,” How are you feeling?”

“I’m fine…I’m sorry about earlier,” you sighed,” I was being immature.”

“Aww,” Fai sighed and pulled you into a hug,” Don’t worry about it [Nickname]-chan. We understand. It was big news, you had every right to do what you did.”

“I’m still sorry,” you bit your lip, holding back tears.

“Kid, it’s fine,” Kurogane nodded,” We should’ve just told you straight in the first place.

“Right,” Fai nodded,” That was a major fault on our side.”

“So am I good?” you asked with hopeful eyes.

“Heck no,” Kurogane chuckled,” We’re not letting you die.”

“There’s a way,” Fai smiled,” Always. If you’re really meant to die- you haven’t which means we’ll find a way around this.”

“Understood,” you smiled.

“So,” Kurogane leaned back in his chair, taking the plate in his hands again,” What’s wrong with your leg?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” you looked the other way.

“Run to the other end of this room- and don’t limp.”

You sighed,” Is it really that noticeable?”

“Yup,” he nodded,” And you’re a poor liar. So what happened?”

“Well, I ran into trouble.”

“Same girls as before?”

“Yup,” you sighed.

Fai eyed you,” What happened?”

“They said I needed to pay back for what I did- which was only defending myself. So, I did it again,” you grinned,” This time it was Yunalesca and Stella.”

“You beat them up,” Kurogane chuckled.

“That’s our [Nickname]-chan! Kicking the bad guys’ asses!” Fai grinned.

“Thank you,” you bowed. “So, where’d you get the cake?”

“You didn’t know? It’s the kid’s birthday.”

“Kuro-sama~”

“Don’t call me that Fai,” he rolled his eyes.

“[Nickname]-chan doesn’t know today’s his birthday.”

“Who?” you crossed your arms,” And Kurogane calls everyone kid.”

“Wasurete’s.”

“Wasurete’s!?” you gasped,” And I ruined it! Where is he? He’s not in the family room with the others.”

“Check his room,” Kurogane waved you off.

“Hai,” you bowed and left the room.

You quickly sped down the hall and upstairs into Wasurete’s room. Taking a deep breath, you slid open the door and was surprised to find it empty. Walking back down the stairs, you spotted a figure in the backyard. After going through the kitchen and opening the screen door, you found it was Wasurete. He wasn’t in his pajamas like the others. Rather, he sported a black shirt and black basketball shorts. He wasn’t wearing shoes though, just black socks. You sat on the edge of the elevated wooden porch, beside a plate with two pieces of untouched cake and a towel, with your legs swinging back and forth.

Wasurete swung his katana fluidly with blindfolded eyes. He pivoted on a foot from time to time, repeating the routine. He was sweating profusely, incredibly focused on his primary objective to perfect the moves. It wasn’t until he stopped and a gust of grass blades flew around him that you decided to make yourself known and applaud his performance. Surprised, he lifted a side of his blindfold and smiled when seeing you, taking it off completely and calling the katana back. He sat on the other side of the plate, his legs also swinging over, and began drying his wet hair.

“Happy birthday!” you chirped with a smile.

He smirked,“ Thanks. So, how long have you been watching?”

“Enough to say I didn’t know you had a katana.”

“Oh,” he summoned it again,” Yeah, I don’t use it as much as my hook blades.”

“Can I hold it?” he nodded and handed it to you. You stood and swung it around,” You know, your katana looks a lot like mine,” you said, handing it back to him. “Where’d you get the black metal?”

He shrugged and called it back,” It’s my dad’s.”

“Hmm,” you summoned your katana,” This is mine- it was my father’s too. It isn’t curved like yours though. He wanted it different than the rest.”

“Ah,” he eyed the ribbon tied on it,” What’s that for?”

“My mother’s,” you sighed and sat back down, calling back your weapon. “My father said she had the prettiest hair and she gave it to him to give to me. He said she always wanted a daughter. I don’t use it though- it’s one of the only mementos I have of her.”

“Have you ever met her?”

“No she died when I was born. My father raised me for five years until… Well, I’m sure Kurogane told you.”

“Yeah,” he nodded. “My parents left me with a task when I was three.”

“Task? Did they die too?”

“Yeah,” Wasurete sighed and looked up at the sky in deep thought, but you could see him holding back tears, so you decided to change the subject.

“Anyways happy birthday again!” you smiled. “Sorry if I kinda ruined it for you. I owe you for that.”

Wasurete chuckled,” Don’t worry about it, it’s not the worst birthday I’ve had.” He held the plate out to you,” I waited till you came. My dad said on your birthday, you shouldn’t eat the cake without everyone there.”

You gently pushed the plate back,” You eat it, you’re the birthday boy.”

“[Name]-”

“Lalalalalalalala~” you covered your ears,” I can’t hear you~!”

He sighed and rolled his eyes, taking a bite of one piece. “There, I ate some, now you eat the other piece.”

“All at once?” you raised an eyebrow.

“Of course not,” he eyed you,” …Can you?”

You smiled and nodded,” But I won’t today so I don’t disgust the birthday boy,” you giggled and took a bite of the other piece.

“Che,” he chuckled and took a bite of his. “You know what? I can’t believe I’m 19.”

“I can’t believe you’re so old,” your eyes widened.

“You say that like I’m 80,” he frowned.

“Hey, for all I know you could be! Fai and Kurogane are 34 and they’re what 23?” you stuck your tongue out,” You could be a shinobi too… In disguise!”

“Shinobi,” he hummed, taking another bite- finishing his piece,” You are one aren’t you? So are they?”

“Mhm,” you leaned back on your hands,” Everything in the syndicate… I won’t forget them. Even though they tried to kill me, they trained me and made me for what I am today… My father could’ve done that himself though,” you muttered the last part.

“I’m sorry,” he sighed,” So… Anyways, finish your cake.”

“I don’t feel like eating anymore,” you frowned.

“You owe the birthday boy,” he smirked.

“I wish I didn’t say that,” you pouted.

“Too bad,” he picked up the last of your piece with the fork and held it out. “Say ahh~ Here comes the airplane~”

You laughed and opened your mouth,” Ahh~”

Wasurete chuckled and fed you the piece, but froze. You followed his gaze and rolled your eyes when seeing Kurogane. “Didn’t I tell you not to try anything?”

“I didn’t,” Wasurete stood.

“[Name], get to bed,” Kurogane ordered.

“Hai,” you sighed and hugged Wasurete,” Happy birthday!” you smiled before walking back to your room.

--------------------------------

Zoom: Reactions

It was quiet for a long while as everyone stood there- wondering if there had been an easier way of telling you. Fai was the first to speak.

“What’s with you lately?” Fai asked Wasurete,” You’ve been very protective of [Name]-chan.”

The question caught him off guard,” I just…”

“If it’s because of what she did yesterday, I already told you she’s ex-shinobi,” Kurogane crossed his arms,” You don’t need to worry.”

“…You wouldn’t understand,” Wasurete muttered.

Fai chuckled, wiping his eyes,” Kurogane, he likes her.”

“You better not try anything kid,” he glared at the teen.

“I don’t plan on,” he sighed.

“We’re home~!” Raizo called.

“What’s wrong with [Name]?” Touya asked.

“Yeah, she was crying,” Rika frowned.

“She punched me in the face!” Dante yelled, clutching at his bloody nose.

“And she kicked me in the shin!”  Kazuki limped in.

“You’re all crying too,” Isamu observed,” What happened?”

“Sit down,” Kurogane ordered,” We have news.” Everyone sat on one of the couches or on the floor, looking at Kurogane and Fai.

Fai sighed,” Remember the test [Nickname]-chan took for Geostigma?” They nodded. “Well, the results came back and... they’re positive.”

Nobody spoke for a moment as tears of shock fell down cheeks. Noa chuckled bitterly, wiping his eyes,” Fai, that’s a bad joke.”

“We’re serious,” Kurogane answered. “It’s so severe, she should be dead.”

“LIARS!!” Nero stood,” You’re lying!”

“Calm down!” Vergil jerked his brother back.

“I can’t believe this is happening,” Natsu whispered.

“We just got her back,” Dante muttered in disbelief.

“Won’t…. Won’t the cure w-work?” Rika stuttered out.

Kurogane shook his head,” Too late for it.”

“In her case, the Geostigma came at a faster rate,” Fai answered.

“What about the power she gets from it?” Raizo asked.

“Maybe she can control it,” Kazuki sniffled.

“I don’t want Suteki to die,” Hiro began bawling.

“She won’t die Hiro,” Touya pulled him into a hug,” She’ll be okay.”

Isamu stood and went into the kitchen. “Oh, great time for a snack,” Raizo hissed.

He rolled his tearing eyes,” I’m calling Cloud and Tifa.”

“That’s right,” Fai sniffed walking to the kitchen,” I haven’t told them yet.”

Zoom: The Test Results

Kurogane and Fai came to the doctor’s small office at the hospital, wondering why Balthier could’ve called them. After a moment, he came inside the room, a large manila envelope in his hands- he whites of his eyes a pale pink.

“Balthier,” Kurogane raised an eyebrow,” are you crying?”

He sniffled and reluctantly nodded,” The results came back… [Name]…. She has tested positive for Geostigma.”

“Aww,” Fai frowned,” You’re worried for her aren’t you? Well there’s no need, we’ll just get her the shot and-”

“I’m afraid it’s not that simple,” Balthier interrupted.

Kurogane tensed,” What do you mean?”

“She has a severe case of Geostigma. It doesn’t even have a certain stage anymore.”

“Why not?” Fai’s face turned serious.

“From the charts of the disease, she’s considered dead,” he whispered.

“WHAT!?”

Balthier nodded,” The results show her having an intense flashes. The mako has infected her blood too- it’s not just here and there anymore. I talked to another doctor a few minutes ago and he said she’s as good as dead,” he slammed his fist on the desk,” I only wish I could do more, but I can’t!”

“No…,” Fai shook his head as tears began to fall,” There- there must be a mistake.”

Balthier began sobbing,” I thought so too- I even ran the test 3 times. Each ended up the same.”

“This is….,” Kurogane groaned in anger and shook his head, storming out the door.

“I’m sorry,” Balthier sighed, wiping his eyes.

“It’s not your fault Balthier,” Fai gave him a sad smile as he stood,” If you’ll excuse us, we’ll get going.”

He nodded,” I’ll send over the papers tomorrow.”

*Half an hour later at the food court in the mall*

“I see,” Wasurete nodded, and stood.

“I’m incredibly sorry,” Balthier sighed.

“Thanks for telling me. I’ll see you in class tomorrow,” he stood and stormed off.

Zoom: Library Spectators

It was finally closing time. With the key left to her three trusting employees, the librarian left for home. Zexion was putting back books on the library shelves on the second floor with Marluxia when he heard yelling. Curiously, he checked the window and his eyes widened.

“Zex, what are you studying out there?” Marluxia asked, peering out the window as well. “Oh my,” he gasped.

“I shut down all the computers-” Genesis stopped mid-sentence and sighed,” What are you two looking at?” he asked, following their gaze. “Is that,” he squinted,” [Name]?”

“With Yunalesca and Stella?” Marluxia was in disbelief.

“Why are they talking…,” Zexion trailed off. All of their eyes widened when seeing you get slapped twice.

“We need to go down there,” Genesis muttered, heading for the stairs.

Marluxia stopped him,” Wait, look.”

Their attention was turned for only a few seconds, but the girls were already on the floor- you hovering over them. Yunalesca stood, but your foot collided with her stomach. “Ouch,” they said at once, wincing away.

A few more minutes of watching and Zexion was now the one to leave,” Stella hit her with the rapier! I’m stopping it, [Name] could get hurt,” he turned.

“Wait,” Genesis pulled him back now,” [Name]’s mad at the moment. You go and you’ll be just like them.”

“Fine,” he sighed and cringed away when seeing Yunalesca drop to the floor,” Ooh…”

“That’s gonna leave a mark,” Marluxia chuckled. Once you left, they dispersed as well. “Amazing isn’t it?” Marluxia asked as they went down the stairs.

“[Name]?” Zexion turned to him- he nodded.

“Definitely,” Genesis chuckled,” Such an amazing girl is an amazing fighter.”

Zoom: I’m Not!

“I said not to try anything,” Kurogane sighed,” What part of that don’t you understand?”

“I didn’t do anything,” Wasurete walked inside and set the dishes in the dishwasher. “I only fed her a piece of cake- that’s it.”

“If you like her- you better not bother hitting on her at home where I can see you.”

Wasurete sighed and turned around angrily,” Why does everyone keep thinking I like [Name]!?” he whisper yelled.

“You’re overprotective of her and you know nothing about the girl! You have nothing in common, other than the katanas!” Kurogane whisper yelled back.

“I don’t like her though! I’ll never like her- it’s disgusting to think of her that way!”

Kurogane raised an eyebrow,” Are you-”

“No.”

“You overreacted I’m just asking if you’re-”

“I’m not.”

“But you-”

“I’m not.”

“Look it’s just that-”

“Kurogane-sensei I’m not!”

“Not what?” Fai asked, entering the kitchen.

“Douseiaisha!” Wasurete answered.

“Douseiaisha?” Fai chuckled,” Kuro-sama, why would you think that?”

“He said it’s disgusting to him to like [Name]. I just said he shouldn’t try anything.”

“Oh,” Fai raised an eyebrow,” So he doesn’t like her and he’s not into men- no big deal.”

“Thank you F-”

“However he could be bi.”

“I’m neither!!”

“Kay kid geez don’t snap then,” Kurogane waved him off,” Bedtime go.”

------------------------------------

Author’s Note: Nothing to really say this time- except for the Geostigma thing… Well, there will be drama VERY soon! Especially since some of the guys think Wasurete likes you- does he? What’s his reason to be overprotective when you don’t know much about him? Please keep all assumptions to yourself for now though- until all is revealed. Thanks for reading! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 105 16
You have sworn your body to the blue planet when you took up your destined job of being a Holy Priestess. During your journey to another city for a c...
838 147 81
First Book of the Mind - Celesi Veil Trilogy A Remembrance of one's Life, or a Life of one's Remembrance, four girls from different corners of a fant...
1.8K 102 30
Decades ago, a princess had been kidnapped at birth. No one knew what happened to her. Tales says she's still alive, others say differently. Behind...
[Name] By pworsh

Fanfiction

40.2K 1.2K 27
This story is a parody of most reader-inserts. It's about a girl named [Name] who has been thrust into a fanfiction plotline and desperately tries t...