Bill Skarsgard Imagines *Requ...

By hailiebop13

Imagines and requests written about Bill Skarsgard and any of the characters he portrays. Roman, Merkel, Otto... More

Trip-Bill
The Dress-Roman
Suitors- Otto
Planetarium-Simon
Nightmare-Bill
Exciting-Bill(smut)
Unexpected-Roman
Pardon Me-Roman
Tulpa -Pennywise (smut)
New Year's Eve- Billxchubby reader
New Neighbors-Bill
Visiting Mommy-Bill
Maybe It's The Crazy, That I'd Miss- Roman
My Space Bird- Simon
Club Fizz- Bill
Variance in Routine- Bill
Beat of the Drums- Bill
Another Chance- Bill
Size Doesn't Matter- Roman x Chubby Reader
After Dark- Bill
The World Revolves around Different- Roman
All Mine- Bill
I'm Here For you, Always- Martin (Behind Blue Skies)
Your Love Isn't Unrequited- Roman
In My Arms-Otto (smut, chubby reader)
Just Don't- Martin (Behind Blue Skies, Smut)
Just Don't Part 2(Martin, Behind Blue Skies)
Menage a Trois- Roman & Peter (smut)
Humiliated. Mortified. Ashamed. -Martin(Behind Blue Skies)
Music Speaks Feelings We Have No Words For- Bill
Trust- Gordan Merkel
Five Minutes More- Roman
Misconstrue-Bill
It'll be okay-Bill
Told You So- Bill
Despite What Everyone Thinks-Bill x Chubby Reader
A Movie Kinda Night- Bill
The Key to Your Heart- High School!Bill x Chubby Reader
Scars-Bill
What I Want- Bill x Chubby Reader Pt. 1
What I Want-Pt. 2
Trust Part 2- Gordon Merkel
Precious- Pennywise!Possessive x Shy!Reader
Survivor's Cast List
Survivor's Part 1
Halloween- Roman X Reader!DrunkText Smut
New Year's Kiss-Bill!AU Smut
Survivor's Part 2
The Key to Your Heart- High School!Bill x Chubby Reader Pt. 2
What I Want Pt. 3
Survivors Pt. 3
The Trivial Thoughts of Insignificant Company- Otto, Chubby reader
Jealousy: The Mask of Insecurity -Roman x African American; Thic Reader(SMUT)
The Way Things Are
Career -Bill x Reader

A Christmas Party-Bill

4.9K 71 5
By hailiebop13

Imagine while in Sweden visiting Bill's family, his parents host a themed Christmas party and it was snowing outside so  the fireplace was lit.

   Dinner was over and now everyone was engaged in pleasant conversation. Laughing, you and Eija played with the lace on the sleeve of your costume, "Its so soft, I wonder how they did it. Every time I even try to find something lacy, I just can't wear it because its to scratchy." She nodded in agreement as she looked behind you over at Bill. She gave a slight nod and a smile pulled at her lips. Slowly she began to maneuver the two of you into the living room where the rest of the group was enjoying the fire. Valter was playing games on his new handheld system and the older men were standing around the piano, talking away.

     Eija sat down on the couch next to her mom and you joined them. Nudging your arm, she nodded to the doorway where Bill was walking through. He smiled when he saw you and then proceeded to walk over; his face becoming more and more serious until he stood directly in front of you. Smiling you look up at him, "What? Want to sit down?" You scooted over a bit but he shook his head and took one of your hands in his before getting down on one knee. Your heart began pounding and you licked your lips nervously. Shakily he began to speak, "(Y/N), I wasn't sure when I was going to do this...but you look so beautiful in that dress. I knew tonight was going to be the night, with everyone here having a lovely evening. I want us to have many evening's like this...so, will you grant me the honor of being your husband?" You laughed as you cried a bit, "Of course!" Everyone erupted in cheers and laughter. He pulled you into him as he stood back up pulling the ring out of his waistcoat. His smiled widened as he slid it onto your finger, "I love you, so much." You smiled and leaned up to kiss his cheek, "I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 3.3K 15
Here's a collection of Steve Rogers imagines written by me. I do not own any of the characters nor places that Marvel has created and will never cla...
4.7K 76 11
All Alexander Skarsgard imagines held within here. All are One-shots. NSFW.
619K 9.2K 69
Requests are open again! Carl grimes one shots!! This is my first time writing anything on Wattpad but I love writing and I love Carl so here we go...
2.5K 112 23
Completed - May 2018 - This story continues on from Season 3 of Hemlock Grove. Without giving too much away Roman is able to return through mystical...