Bill Skarsgard Imagines *Requ...

By hailiebop13

Imagines and requests written about Bill Skarsgard and any of the characters he portrays. Roman, Merkel, Otto... More

Trip-Bill
The Dress-Roman
Suitors- Otto
Planetarium-Simon
Nightmare-Bill
Unexpected-Roman
A Christmas Party-Bill
Pardon Me-Roman
Tulpa -Pennywise (smut)
New Year's Eve- Billxchubby reader
New Neighbors-Bill
Visiting Mommy-Bill
Maybe It's The Crazy, That I'd Miss- Roman
My Space Bird- Simon
Club Fizz- Bill
Variance in Routine- Bill
Beat of the Drums- Bill
Another Chance- Bill
Size Doesn't Matter- Roman x Chubby Reader
After Dark- Bill
The World Revolves around Different- Roman
All Mine- Bill
I'm Here For you, Always- Martin (Behind Blue Skies)
Your Love Isn't Unrequited- Roman
In My Arms-Otto (smut, chubby reader)
Just Don't- Martin (Behind Blue Skies, Smut)
Just Don't Part 2(Martin, Behind Blue Skies)
Menage a Trois- Roman & Peter (smut)
Humiliated. Mortified. Ashamed. -Martin(Behind Blue Skies)
Music Speaks Feelings We Have No Words For- Bill
Trust- Gordan Merkel
Five Minutes More- Roman
Misconstrue-Bill
It'll be okay-Bill
Told You So- Bill
Despite What Everyone Thinks-Bill x Chubby Reader
A Movie Kinda Night- Bill
The Key to Your Heart- High School!Bill x Chubby Reader
Scars-Bill
What I Want- Bill x Chubby Reader Pt. 1
What I Want-Pt. 2
Trust Part 2- Gordon Merkel
Precious- Pennywise!Possessive x Shy!Reader
Survivor's Cast List
Survivor's Part 1
Halloween- Roman X Reader!DrunkText Smut
New Year's Kiss-Bill!AU Smut
Survivor's Part 2
The Key to Your Heart- High School!Bill x Chubby Reader Pt. 2
What I Want Pt. 3
Survivors Pt. 3
The Trivial Thoughts of Insignificant Company- Otto, Chubby reader
Jealousy: The Mask of Insecurity -Roman x African American; Thic Reader(SMUT)
The Way Things Are
Career -Bill x Reader

Exciting-Bill(smut)

12.4K 115 21
By hailiebop13

requested by lovely_space

alskera=supposed to have an umlaut over the a...it means beautiful lover.

Imagine having been dating Bill for about a year, you came home to find a new dress hanging up on the closet door. A note was attached, ' vacker alskera, I saw this dress while out with my brothers. I instantly thought you had to have it. Please wear it tonight when you go out with your friends. It'll warm my heart knowing you are wearing something that will make you think of me all night, while breaking many hearts. All my love, Bill."

Smiling you examined the dress with excitement, thinking, 'How sweet of him to think of me; it's so beautiful...I hope he didn't spend to much. I hate when he does that.'

(This image is used for the dress, nothing else. I chose this dress because it would work well on many body types; however, feel free to think of a different one while reading :). )

A few hours later you were dressed and applying the last of your make up when your phone went off. It was the Everly Brothers', 'All I have to do is Dream' ringtone. This let you know it was Bill.

BillMyLove<3: Hey babe, just making sure you made it home okay. How did the visit with your mom go? I know it's usually weird so I wanted to make sure you were in a good mood before going out. I hope you like the gift; I'll see you when you get home. I'll be waiting up ;)

vacker alskera: Awe, that's so sweet of you! It actually went really well. I was surprised...but she's distracted by her latest boyfriend. I had to hear all the nasty details lol. It's gorgeous, thank you so much! It fits perfectly and I can't wait for you to see me in it...in person. (sends photo of self in mirror.) What are you doing tonight?

BillMyLove<3: That's good, I'm glad it went well. Gustaf, Alexander, Valter and I are going to play laser tag, lol.

BillMyLove<3: Damn, I did a great job picking it out. You look breathtaking...have fun!

You smiled and walked downstairs as a car horn went off, "Geez, Wendy I'm coming." You thought out loud as you locked the door and began the decent down the sidewalk stairs. Wendy stood up out of her roof window, Samantha waving her hand violently out the front window, "Hurry, Jess is already there holding our spots in line!" You laughed and opened the front passenger door, "Alright, sorry, I didn't want to break an ankle." All three of you laughed and made your way to the club Jess had picked out. Wendy parked the car and the three of you made your way to the front of the line were Jess was waiting. She knew the guy at the door and got the four of you in all at the same time. Happily you ordered the first round of drinks and then the group made their way out to the dance floor.

Several hours and lots of drinks later you and your friends were still dancing the night away. Surrounded by others doing the same; as well as drunken idiots trying to get with you. One man tapped you on the shoulder, "Excuse me, could I get you another drink?" He shouted over the music. You shook your head, "No, thank you though!" He shrugged, "Want to dance?" Smiling you shrugged back, "Sure, but don't try anything. I have a boyfriend." He nodded, disappointment evident as he proceeded to dance through the next song with you. You waved goodbye towards him as you turned to Wendy, "I have to go to the ladies room." She nodded and watched you walk away.

After struggling to get your hose down you could finally pee. It seemed to take forever but soon you found yourself washing your hands and fixing your makeup. As you exited the bathroom, You felt a hand sneak around your waist, but before you could scream a hand was placed over your mouth and you were dragged out the back door. A bag was placed over your head, as you tried to fightback a hand was placed on your neck, moving it backwards,closer to the mouth of the person, "Stop fighting or you'll get hurt." You stopped immediately, not wanting to be injured. You whimpered as you were thrown into a car and it drove off.

You weren't sure where it took you, but you found yourself sitting on a leather couch by the feel of it. No one had spoken a word to you as of yet. In fact you were pretty sure you were alone. A door opened and someone came close to you, whispering in a harsh voice, "Close your eyes." You nodded and did as told. Panic arose in your heart as they took the bag off and replaced it with a blindfold. The hands seemed rough but oddly familiar to you...you just couldn't place it. Their breath beat down on your neck, causing your hairs to stand on end. Then you felt lips touch your neck, instantly finding your sweet spot. You couldn't help but illicit a moan. The kissing stopped and the voice spoke again, "You looked so delicious while you were dancing. The light caught your body in every. possible. pleasing. angle. " A shiver went down your spine and somehow you found the courage to squeak out, "P-please don't hurt me...my boyfriend will kill you." Their breathing hitched and then they walked out. You don't know how long you were left alone again but soon you heard the door open and you were escorted out to another room.

The voice that met your ears was easily recognizable, "I hope you aren't uncomfortable. I didn't say they could be rough. They were only supposed to bring you here to me." It was Bill. You furrowed your brows in confusion, "Bill?" He chuckled lightly, "Can you tell my voice without even seeing me? I love that, just as I love you." You felt a hand caress your cheek and then nothing. No talking and no touching. Someone took the blindfold off of you and blinked, squinting at the new found visual of Bill sitting on a couch off to the right. Then without warning he dashed to be in front of you. His eyes looking up.

He crashed his lips into yours without hesitation. All to soon he pulled back, "you said you hoped our life together never lost adventure and this is what came to mind. I hope you weren't too scared, I would never want you to be scared of me....I love you to much." You gulped as the realization that you weren't really in danger came to light, "I wish you would have warned me...otherwise I'd be terrified. I was terrified. Terrified that i was going to die. Be raped. Be killed. Be abused and then killed, or just left on the side of the road. Bill...you should have let me know you were into this kinda stuff...." He shrugged, almost nonchalantly, "I did it because you were the one who expressed feelings of non-excitement. I didn't want you to be bored with our love life...I'm too in love with you."

You smiled despite the events, "Hon, I love you...nothing could ever disappoint me". He smiled and leaned in to kiss you, "That's good, I hope you don't mind me carrying out this scenario?' You nodded allowing him to continue. He smirked as his hands immediately went for your breasts, "God, you look even more amazing than the photo..." He began to lick your neck and down the valley between your breasts. His eyes looked up at you hungrily, as if asking permission. You nodded and he licked and sucked down on spots until he reached your core, pushing your panties aside with his fingers. Heat radiated from you and he took in a deep breath smelling your scent. When he opened his eyes they seemed intense. Watching them you didn't noticed him licking deep into your core until you felt his tongue deep inside you, his nose allowing the deep exhales to hit your clit. You moaned and squirmed underneath him, "Bill....please." You couldn't deny the small arousal from before but it had no comparison to what you were feeling now.

Smirking he aligned himself with your entrance and rammed deep inside you, his voice hesitating as he moaned out, "S-shit...babe, you're so tight." You moaned as he filled you, your arms still tied behind your back. The sounds the two of you made filled the air and seemed to vibrate off the walls, letting you engulf your mind in the sounds he made and not just focus on one in particular. His hand reached down to play with your clit as he pounded into you, never leaving a second without intense feeling. You were unable to make anything but a whimper as you came. He released soon after you and cut the bounds on your arms, "oh, (Y/N)...that was...amazing." You nodded kissing his chest and pulling him closer. Your eyes fluttered close, "Please take me home, now...I'm tired love." Bill nodded as he planted a kiss on your temple, "Of course, vacker alskera."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 9.2K 69
Requests are open again! Carl grimes one shots!! This is my first time writing anything on Wattpad but I love writing and I love Carl so here we go...
6.3K 65 16
Will have Smut, Fluff, Angst and Platonic stuff (Maybe for the last one.) Request in the comments
71K 494 71
Fluff, Angst, Smut, Etc Fem reader x Bill Kaulitz
276K 4.8K 74
Bill Skarsgard followed you? Follow back {1/? instagram series} ................................. cover by @Bibleechops ...