Adventure -Colby Brock

By foreveryoung637363

FIND OUT !!!!! about Kailee Paige's and Colby Brock's adventure More

Characters
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E EN
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N T E E N
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
TWENTY - THREE
TWENTY - FOUR
TWENTY - FIVE
TWENTY - SIX
TWENTY - SEVEN
TWENTY - EIGHT
TWENTY - NINE
THIRTY
read please
THIRTY-ONE
authors note
THIRTY - TWO
Need help
250,000 likes
Emo nite

T W E N T Y

27 0 0
By foreveryoung637363

We then heard a loud crash in the room across from us " OMG " I screamed as I held on to Colby's arm " Okay okay calm down it could have just been the wind" Colby said while we walked across the hall into the room we heard a crash in. Nothing was in there it was empty " Colby I don't like this anymore can we get out of this room please" I said while we walked out of the room. We walked down the hall and we didn't here anything for about an hour. We were walking to the very back of the hospital. It was really dark so we got out the flash lights. We then heard cars pull up to the hospital. " Colby" I whispered then I tugged on his hoodie " shit" Colby said as we ran out the door to our car. Colby drove this time and we drove to the house as fast as we could (yes she recorded all of it).

We got to a McDonalds and finished the video. "Okay guys that is all we have today I will see you either on Colby's video or next week on Saturdays and Thursdays" I said " byeeeeee" me and Colby said while cover the camera with our hands and playing the outro music ( Alarm by Lookas & Krewella). We then drove home " WE'RE HOME" Colby screamed as we turned on the lights but no one was home.

I texted Katrina and Devyn to see where they were.

                                                                                          Kai: Hey me and Colby are home where are you guys

D: We went out to dinner house is all yours

K: We went to Bestia 

                                                                                                                  Kai: Okay so we get the house to our self

K: Yeah Kailee the house is your but 

if you burn it down you are going to have

 to pay for all the damages

                                                                                                                                                            Kai: Kk love you thx

D: Bye love you

K: Love you

I turned my phone off and walked over to Colby. " They all went out we got the house to our self tonight" I said while Colby wrapped his hand around my waist and kissed me " What do you want to do know" Colby asked. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and played music ( Smells like teen spirit by Nirvana) we then started singing to the song. After the song I walked into the kitchen and started making cookies " Kailee what are you doing" Colby asked " Making cookies" I said while looking at him " you can't make cookies Kailee and you know that" Colby said while helping me " I know" I said while laughing and letting him cook. I then went in the game room and lead on the love sacks and went on my phone and took a picture.

@Imkaileepaige

Los Angeles 

@Imkaileepaige The house to our self    

2 seconds ago 

I posted it and looked at it then looked at Colby who was taking the cookies out of the oven "your done already" I said while walking into the kitchen " be careful hot" Colby said but I grabbed one anyways and took a bite of it. Colby's phone dinged, he looked at his phone and smiled then looked at me. I smiled then took another bite of my cookie then went up stairs and grabbed my bathing suit      

And ran down stairs with a towel "Go get your bathing suit on" I said while he grabbed one of the cookies and ran up stairs and put his bathing suit shorts on and we ran into the pool. I set my phone on a chair.

The sun was already don so we new it was late but we stayed in the pool for a little longer. "Colby careful" I said as he got on the 6 ft diving bored thing that Elton built. He jumped of and did come up " Colby..........stop messing around" I said while getting out pf the pool and turning on the lights. Then looking in the water to see where he was, but I didn't see him. I looked over by the diving board thing and saw a figure in the water "COLBY" I screamed as I jumped in and went down to grab Colby. I grabbed him by the waist and pulled him out of the water. I then got out of the pool and Colby just got up and grabbed a towel and walked into the kitchen and grabbed another cookie " ARE YOU KIDDING ME COLBY" I screamed at him, but he just smiled "I THOUGHT YOU WERE DROWNING" I screamed " but i didn't" he said while I just ran up stairs crying.

Colby's POV       

Kailee ran up stairs crying and I quickly ran after her. She locked the door behind her. I then heard the front door open and I quickly ran down stairs " I need a bobby pine please" I asked Devyn and Katrina they gave me a few out of there hair and I quickly ran back up stairs and unlocked our door. I locked the door behind me, but I didn't see Kailee. I then looked towards the window and saw that it was opened and it is usually closed. 

I quickly went down stairs "where are you going" Devyn and Corey asked while I didn't stop running. I quickly got in my car and drove off. I new exactly were she was. I  didn't stop at all. I saw the corn flied that me and Kailee went when we first ment and I then started to go fast. I then saw a car parked  on the side of the rode and I new it was Kailee's. I parked my car behind her car and got out "KAILEE.......KAILEE" I screamed. I walked around and saw that there was a blanket on the floor and a person laying on it. I walked up to the blanket and saw Kailee laying on the blanket looking a the stars. 

" It's beautiful isn't I said while she turned around and looked at me " yeah I guess" she said while looking at the stairs again. " Kailee I'm sorry just come home please" I said while she just looked at the starts " Why does this happened to me" she said " why does what keep happening" I asked while I lead down next to her " We haven't even been together for 6 mouths and we already have problems" she said " We will get through them together like we always do" I said while looking at Kailee " but I don't want problems... I already got my family to deal with" she said while getting up and driving away ( she took the blanket). I then sat on the grass then looking at the stars. 

I then drove home." Is she here" I asked a I walked through the door sadly " who" Elton said while everyone looked at me confused. " Kailee is she here" I asked " no why" Aaron asked "she's not coming home" I said sadly then walked up to my room.

Sam's POV                      

I was really confused so I had Katrina call Kailee and see what was going on ( they were all in their rooms trying to figure out what as happening).

                                                                                                                                                      K: Hey what happened

Kai: Colby went to far this time

                                                                                                                                                    K: went to far with what

Kai: He pulled a prank on me and pretended to drowned                                                                             We have to much problems in this relationship

                                                                                                                                                   K: Are you coming home

Kai: I don't know

                                                                                                              K: Well just know that he misses you and                                                                                                             he is sorry and he will do any and everything                                                                                                                                       to make your relationship better

Kai: I now 

                                                                                                                                                        K: He loves you Kailee

Kai: I know

Kailee then hung up and we just sat in Sam's bed and started talking about how we were supposed to get Kailee home again. 

Kailee's POV 

I was going to stay in New Zealand. I am getting a hotel right now. No I don't know if I'm going back, I just know I can't go back know. I am staying at the Landgham Hotel, Auckland. I already got the room and everything ( already got clothes). I bought 3 suit cases (one for her clothes, one for her shoes ,one for her makeup)  

I put everything in my suit cases and walked put everything in my new car ( I left my old car with all of them just in cases I come back and if I did go back I could give it to Colby) and put all of my suit cases in the back and started driving to the hotel. ( 3 day drive with out stopping, 5 day dive with stops) I didn't stop so it was a three day drive for me. 

The second day of the drive everyone was calling me and asking me where I was ( 10 text from Elton, 4 text from Aaron, 17 text from Sam, 20 text from Colby, 14 Text from Katrina, 17 text from Devyn, and 15 text from Corey) I didn't text any of them back. 

I decided to take an Instagram picture.

@Imkaileepaige   

?????

@Imkaileepaige Just need a brake for a while ( the car is Colby's for now) I may come back I may not I don't know 

I new that everyone was going to be sad that I was leaving and I now they would not give up on trying to get me to go home and they may be able to do it, but they also may not be able to get be to go back home. I can't say. 

It was the last night I was going to be driving to my hotel. I was getting millions and millions of texts from all of them and I didn't text back. I took millions of picture of my drive to New Zealand. I was driving up to the hotel that I was staying at. 

I got my suit cases out of my truck and walked up to the lobby to get my key for my room. I walked to my room and opened the door. 

It was beautiful. It was perfect. I walked around and set my stuff down. I then walked out to my balcony and looked around at the view I had, It was beautiful. I then walked back in and took a shower put some clean clothes on    

I then looked at my shoes then walked outside of my room and went down stairs to the lobby to see what was down stair. I the went out to the back and they had a pool and had bar next to it. I then walked around a little more to see what is around. I then I felt my phone buzz and saw that it was Katrina. I answered not thinking about anyone else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
41.3K 889 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
183K 4.2K 65
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad