In love with you deeply | ong...

By newphonewhodiis

"Sorry.. you smell- erm.. really-" Luis mumbles, but is cut off by Asher. "-she smells really nice. We get it... More

00 | intro / characters
01 | first day of school
02 | no school gang
03 | new guy
04 | late night snacks
05 | english accent
06 | au revoir, bébé
07 | mcdonalds
08 | interrupted dream
09 | koala-fications
10 | ruined date
11 | the talk
12 | you may begin
13 | sorry ma'am
14 | detention
15 | shakespear
16 | boyfriend
17 | ridiculous
18 | ahem!
19 | old man
20 | daniella
21 | phone call
22 | date night
23 | hospital
24 | touché
25 | birthday bash pt. 1
26 | birthday bash pt. 2
27 | jayla & jj
28 | yes, mother
29 | love you
30 | hunk
31 | it's cold outside
32 | apartment
34 | i needed you
35 | ms. rivers
36 | tears
37 | cancer
38 | i love you
39 | fallen tear

33 | captain obvious

82 2 0
By newphonewhodiis

Captain Obvious
________
S O N G :
Talk 2 u by Brent Faiyaz
________
K A T A R I N A

History
9:10AM
Friday Morning

"Katarina, what is the answer?" Mrs. White asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Umm," I say, coughing into my fist.

She narrows her eyes, folding her arms.

"You already know. So, why do I have to say it again?" I ask, trying to act smart.

"Katarina. What. Is. The. Answer?" she asks, raising her voice.

"Mrs. White. If you don't know the answer, why are still trying to teach us?" Luis butts in.

"Yeah," I add in.

"Both of you! Out!" she screams, pointing to the open classroom door.

"B*TCH!" I hear Asher shout, smiling innocently.

"You, too! Out!"

"Okay," he says, casually walking out of the door, leaving Luis and I shocked.

"I can't believe you, Katarina!" Mrs. White shrieks.

"What? Me?" I ask, exasperated.

"Yes, you! You were one of my best students."

"Really?" I ask confused," I thought you hated me," I laugh.

"Never have or will hate anybody, Katarina," she deadpans.

"Alright, so you the meanest teacher does not hate anybody?" Luis asks, squinting his eyes.

I nudge his shoulder," What are you talking about? She's like the nicest teacher in this school," I sarcastically say, although Mrs. White doesn't know that.

"Yeah, yeah. You're right," Luis nods his head, his lips pursued.

"Alright. The both of you out. Right. Now."

We walk out without further argument, because we just wanted to annoy her, and we succeeded.

"Rena!" I hear someone call out.

I look around, but see no one in sight.

"I'm right behind you, Idiot," I turn around hastily, and find a stoic looking Asher.

"Oh, hey," I wave.

His eyes glimmer with hurt," Why are you acting like this?"

My eyebrows crease together," What do you mean 'acting like this'?" I ask, obviously offended.

"We used to be best friends, but know you're always with your little boyfriend. Not once have I ever abandoned you for a girl," he argues, angrily.

My eyes widen in shock," Hypocrite. Yeah, that's what you are. A down-right, unbelievably selfish Hypocrite that thinks only of himself. I finally found the guy that I love, and here you are glaring at me as if I am doing something completely wrong!" I glare.

His eyes droop sadly," Love?" he asks, looking down at me with so much intensity.

"Damn. Yeah, Love?" I hear Luis mutter.

I silently gasp. I wasn't suppose to say that- not that I don't mean it. I truly do love him indeed, but I didn't want to tell him like this.

"Uhh.. whaaat?" I ask, my voice going higher than normal.

"You love him," Asher sighs.

"You love me," Luis happily grin.

I slowly nod my head," Yea-Heck yeah, I do!" I laugh, when he envelops me into a bear hug.

"I'm so in love with you," He whispers into my ear.

I sniff his shoulder," You smell like a hospital."

"A hospital?"

"Yeah, a hospital. Did you go there or something?" I ask pulling away from the hug.

"Uhh.. yeah, I went for my Aunt. Remember, she's still sick and all," he chuckles, sounding almost.. nervous?

"Oh, no! You sounded nervous! Do you have a secret baby-mama that you're not telling me about?" I ask, pulling away from the hug.

His eyes crinkle in amusement," Of course not! My voice is still going through puberty, and my voice probably wavered."

"You right. You right," I nod my head. "Asher, are you-" I cut myself off when I notice Asher left.

"Asher's no longer here," Luis huffs.

I give him the stink eye,"Thanks, captain obvious," I sarcastically grin.

He lets out a short chuckle," You're welcome."

I take a hold of his hand and start heading to the library.

"Why? You know how much I hate reading," he whines, trying to pull me back.

"Well, if you love me so much. You would like to read for me," I smile evilly.

"Once again- you are right," he full on smiles, pulling me all the way.

I giggle to myself, loving the way he makes me feel. I've never been this close to a guy, except for Asher, but that's only because he was my best friend. Luis is everything I find in a guy. I neer thought I'd even get a boyfriend. Ever. I always thought other boys were 'ewy'- My 5 year old selves words, not mine now.

"A penny for your thoughts, Bree," he says, tapping my forehead.

I shake my thoughts away and smile up at Luis," Nothing. I'm just wondering how I ended up with someone like you."

"I should be the one wondering that. You're so perfectly imperfect.. I love it," he beams.

I look down shyly," Oh, stop it."

He lifts my head up with his hand," I'm not lying. At least, I try not to," He whispers the last time, but I ignore it.

I smack his hand away from my face," Stop acting so lovey-dovey. It's getting quite flustering," I giggle.

"I can tell. You're as red as Keira's big pimple," he laughs, pulling me to his chest.

"Ew," I laugh, my face subconsciously leaning against his neck.

"That's quite offensive!" We both jump away from each other.

"Keira?" I grin, looking at my pouting bestfriend.

"Yes. Keira, speaking. Why are you guys talking about my pimple? You guys already know how much I hate it," she whines, walking up to us, while covering her face.

I gasp dramatically and lightly slap Luis' shoulder," Oh. Em. Gee," I dramatically say.

Although Luis is completely confused, he nods his head," Oh. Em. Gee. I know," he says, playing along.

"Is the Keira Spencer Diaz shy?"

"Don't sugar coat it. I'm insecure," she deadpans, sighing.

"Cutie Patu-tie," he says in a high pitch voide.

"Oh, get out of here."

"Gladly," Luis then grabs my hand gently, walking to the gym.

  ♡
Random Fact: I love The Ace Family!

A/N: Greetings my Lovelings! I know I'm late.. AGAIN! I really am sorry, if you've been waiting (I highly doubt that) but izogay! I love and appreciate you all! Thanks so much for 7k views!

Goal: 3 views & 1 vote
Word count: 1053 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 81.1K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
9.2M 424K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...
11.3K 409 31
"Asher?" "You know my name?" "Just a wild guess," I blurted out. I just met Asher, didn't want him to think I was a complete freak. Wow that sentence...
138K 3.4K 39
*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. No one. But with those hazel eyes and her...