Wolf In The Night

By melissalynn88

Emmanuelle is running, running from a heartbreak she doesn't want to remember. Packing her things she takes o... More

Copyright.
~ Just a Message ~
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five

Chapter Five

101K 3.4K 215
By melissalynn88

I wasn’t sure what time Judd climbed in behind me. When I woke, his body was pressed against mine and heating me up. I was starting to sweat, trying to move. His hands wrapped around my waist tighter and pulled me closer.

“Judd,” I yawned, “you’re too warm.”

He didn’t answer, I tried my next approach. Pushing him off me, his naked body didn’t budge. My eyes flew open as I realised that. “Oh my god, you’re naked!”

“Christ, are you always this loud of a morning?” he grumbled, letting me go. “It’s too early, go back to sleep Elle.”

“Why are you naked? How come you’re so warm?” I asked, my hand touching his bare thigh again, brushing against the hair. His hand slapped over mine, removing it and placing it around the front of my body. His cock, thick and hard pushed into the cheek of my ass. Morning glory.

“I’m a hot sleeper, always sleep naked. Now close your eyes and go to sleep,” he groaned, turning and rolling over away from me. “Otherwise I will fuck you until you’re back asleep again,” he peered over his shoulder, shooting me a brow raise.

I scowled, “You wish. You’re not getting me naked again. Have fun using your hand.”

The bed slightly shook as he laughed, huskily and deep. “We’ll see baby.”

Unable to sleep, the sun was up. I slowly began to slide out of bed, testing the feeling in my legs as I tried to stand. It didn’t hurt as bad, I limped to the bathroom down the hallway. Exploring a little as well. For a man, his home was actually really nice.

My eyes peered in the mirror at myself. I expected to look one hell of a mess, but I actually felt better. My skin looked slightly clearer, the bruises wasn’t as bad as yesterday. Walking back out of the bathroom, I bumped into a hard body.

Stumbling backwards, Judd stood in front of me. Now wearing a pair of fitted boxer shorts that left little to the imagination. He scowled, and I swore I heard a throaty growl. A growl that flashed in my mind of a remembrance of something. Had I heard that noise before? I couldn’t place it in my mind though.

“Why are you out of bed?” he asked, casually leaning against the door. It wasn’t fair that he could roll out of bed looking all hot and sexy, without even trying. He oozed it, sex and hotness.

“Bathroom, I had to use it,” I said, using the tie from around my wrist to put my hair up into a messy bun on the top of my head.

He nodded. Eyes raked down my body, his sweats rolled a couple times to keep up on my waist. I even wore his boxers under them. They were quite loose in the front groin area. “Do you feel alright? You shouldn’t be walking on your leg just yet.”

“I feel alright, it’s not as painful as before. I’m hungry, and thirsty. Really thirsty,” I rubbed my forehead, yawning again. Sleeping beside a man who was so hot made me feel as if I had been stuck in a desert for a week without water.

Without warning, Judd had picked me up by the waist and hoisted me up over his shoulder. Heading for the stairs, he gave my backside a slap. “You going to cook me breakfast? I brought home some groceries that you might find useful.”

My hand reached out and I smacked his toned ass back. “What time did you get back?” I asked, about to smack him again but he lifted me down.

My front sliding down his chest and legs wrapped around his thighs as he pinned me against the counter. I could feel something growing between us and I shivered slightly, was this man always hard? I clung hold of his neck tightly. Trying to keep myself upright and not slid any further, actually where his thickness lay was directly against me and it feel really nice, pushed hard and making me pulse for him.

“How old are you?” I asked, gazing up at him.

“Too old for you,” he replied, with a smirk.

I laughed. Rolling my eyes, deciding to tease him. “You look fortyish, maybe fifty.”

A hearty laugh rumbled throughout his body. “Ouch, you know how to bruise a man’s ego baby. I’m 30, but I think you already knew that. Let me guess, you’re early twenties?” He gave a startled look. “Oh no, don’t tell me you’re really a teenager?”

“22. Too young for you,” I grinned, trying to push him away from me. “How about you show me your fridge now?”

“What if I had other plans for breakfast? Something that tastes better than food,” he said huskily, his lips kissing down my neck. His tongue always swept out in the crook. Not too far from my ear, but he always zoned in on that spot. It felt good.

Never had I ever been the biting or neck licking woman, but it was driving me wild. A part of me wanted his teeth to graze over my flesh, just like that first night.

I shivered, trying to pull away. “Judd, I want food. Actual food, do you have juice?” I asked, trying to fight off the moaning. All this sexual tension thick and clogging my focus. “Please put me down,” I barely managed to get out.

With a defeated groan. He released my body and set my feet against the concrete kitchen flooring. Stepping back, he crossed his arms over his chest. Not doing anything about the thing sticking right up and almost peeping out of his boxers.

“So how did you know what food to get? If you’ve never cooked before?” I asked as I opened the large stainless steel fridge.

“Well,” His voice startled me as he spoke right behind, his wandering hands slid around my stomach. I hadn’t heard him move at all. “I had a friend of a friend go and fill up the cart. Is that everything you need to keep your hunger satisfied?”

Turning around, I eyes him curiously. “I’m guessing you mean a woman picked all this out for you, and no I’m not jealous if you’re wondering.” I was seething jealous. I hated it, I never felt like that before. “What do you normally eat for breakfast?” I asked, turning back around and bending forward as I looked in the bottom crisper draws.

His hands sliding to my hips. “You know, I could peel these down right now and take you like this,” he said huskily.

I shuddered as his cock made slow thrusting motions against my ass. I bit my lip, eyes rolling as the heat spread through my thighs. My nipples peaked up as a hand of his reached and played with a breast over the material of the tank top. I hadn’t worn a bra to bed and I could feel he enjoyed what he felt.

“Judd. You’re extremely distracting,” I had no idea how I was to do anything when he was being like this. So flirty, yet dominant. I enjoyed it.

Justin, he was dominant but never this way. He would tell me what to do, and wait for me to agree to it. Judd, he just did what he wanted and Justin never flirted this way. He would tell me he didn’t have time for games. If I wanted something, ask. If not, then stop the teasing.

Another slap on my ass, and Judd moved away. “I don’t normally eat breakfast. If I’m hungry then I will grab something in town, I have work to do today. You may come along but sit in the car and watch. Otherwise you’re to stay here and rest.”

“Oh how exciting,” I said sarcastically with an eye roll as I grabbed the milk, bacon and eggs from the fridge. “Can I go into town?”

“Your car is smashed to pieces and I won’t drive you,” he said taking a seat where I had sat last night as he prepared dinner for us. “You’re not to go into town alone, do you understand me?”

“Why?” I asked confused. “Where are your bowls and frypan?”

“To the left, I think,” he shrugged and narrowed his eyes. “I mean it Elle, don’t leave the house on your own.”

Here he was, scaring me again. I sighed. “Ok, fine I won’t go anywhere. Not that I can, I’m still limping remember and you won’t give me my bag of things to change into.”

“You mean those skyscraper heels?” he scoffed. “Darlin’, no one wears those around here.”

“I’m not from around here am I?” I narrowed my eyes as I turned his gas cooker on. “You know, all I have felt since being here is judged. When I walked into the bar, which was pretty rude of everyone to just look at me like I was fresh meat.”

He let out a laugh. “Fresh meat? Is that what you think? Hmm, well to some of us that’s exactly what you are. Fresh and new, something different to look at.”

I ignored him. He kept talking and teasing me about my city attire and even let some snarky remarks about how my ex would most likely be a suit wearing business man. I didn’t have the courage to tell him he was right. That was exactly Justin down to a T.

When Judd finally realised I had been ignoring him, he stood up and walked around the counter. Corning me against the bench and pantry. “Elle, forgive me?”

“No,” I said as calm as I could. I wasn’t offended, just embarrassed that I had been so readable. “Your breakfast is done, please sit down and eat it otherwise I may find some of those tablets and knock you out for a few hours, while I plot my revenge.”

“Revenge? You’re that bothered? Don’t tell me. Your ex is exactly how I described him?” he asked smirking, until I narrowed my eyes and he looked shocked. “Holy fuck, well then. I shouldn’t be surprised, maybe I need to clean my act up and start romancing you to get your mind off the bastard.”

“I don’t need to be romanced,” I scowled, slapping his bare arm. “Yes I’m a freaking city girl, and I dated a guy who worked in an office and wore a suit. I wear heels and tight shirts to work also, but that doesn’t make me some snotty brat you obviously think I am. Have I demanded you feed me off gold plate wear and go and buy me new clothing? Is that why I’m here? You want to teach me a lesson about how I live or show me other ways to life?” I asked, “If you hadn’t noticed. I haven’t complained once about your home or anything, except the steak and three potatoes. Once a week is plenty for me, I like it out here. It’s peaceful and calming.”

“My intention was never to offend you, do I give a fuck what you wear? No, I damn well don’t. Do I give a fuck about the man you left you behind?” he asked, his eyes narrowing and voice hardening. “You fucking bet I do. He’s obviously a stupid cock who hurt you, and I want to know what the fuck he done to you to make you so sad. I want to make you forget about him,” he added a soft whisper.

I just shrugged. “I don’t want to talk about it, please.”

He sighed. “What can I do to earn your forgiveness?” he asked, placing a kiss against my cheek.

“If you kiss me, then I might forgive you?” I tried to bargain with him that way. That could definitely cheer me up.

He sighed and pulled away. “Can’t do that sorry, if I did then I’d never stop.”

“That’s a bad thing?” I asked, with a defeated groan.

“I will kiss you,” he said softly, and my hopeful eyes looked up. Meeting his lustful stare. “I will kiss you, but not today. Now come on, I want to see what you’ve cooked. It looks and smells almost as good as you.”

He had no idea, but he was already making me forget about the man who broke my heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
407K 15K 40
Every year for the past hundred years, there has been a masquerade ball that was held where all wolves found their mates, in particular, Alpha Landon...
408K 13.3K 35
"You threw me to the rogues, but you never expected me to lead them. You thought they'd eat me, but instead they bow before me." She backs up, seemin...
18.4K 977 62
In Lycan lore, every wolf believes there is a soul that is their equal in every way: a perfect match. Their meeting is predestined, preordained by th...