Boarding School Love.

By _jennyboo_

It's a classic case of girl meets player. Player meets girl. But will Harry be a player for long ? Will he fa... More

Boarding School Love.
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Epilogue

8

2.7K 36 6
By _jennyboo_

I wake up before the curly haired boy. I didn't even realize he changed. He was shirtless and my legs were brushing against his legs. The fabric felt different, unlike jeans, so I'm guessing pajama bottoms. I look down at his chest and softly let one of my fingers trace one of the swallows. He moved slightly and I pulled my hand away.

"No." He groaned reaching out for my hand. I softly placed my hand in his. "Keep doing that." He set my hand down on his chest and started tracing the other swallow. I traced the butterfly and smiled. Then something hit me. We have school today. I looked at the clock to see it was already halfway over. I shrugged and climbed over Harry. "Where are you going ?"

"Where are you shirts ?" I question. He points to the closet and I grab a black one out. I pull off my own shirt and pull it over my head. The yoga pants dropped to the floor and Harry's eyes traced the light blue lace underwear I was wearing. I climbed back over him and under the covers. He tangled our legs together and cuddled me. I smiled and closed my eyes. Just when I was about to fall asleep there was a knock at the door.

"Bloody hell." Harry cursed as he got up. I laughed at how British he is. He opened the door and cursed some more. My eyes trailed over to him. His messy curly hair. His blank back. His briefs that peek out of his plaid pajama pants. I smiled. He was talking quietly to whoever was on the other side of the door.

"Is she in here or not ?" I heard the voice of his dad raise. I frowned. Harry tried closing the door but it was pushed open by his dad. He stormed into the room and I brought the covers up to my neck.

"You can't just come in here ! What if she was naked ?!" Harry shouted at him.

"Were you here all night ? Did you leave at all since you came here ?" His dad questioned me. I shook my head. "Okay good. A girl came to me and told me you broke into her dorm room last night and stole something of hers. Since you were here I know it was a lie. And don't skip school Monday."

"We slept in." I smiled sheepishly. His dad laughed before leaving. Harry laid down next to me again and wrapped his arms around me. "I like your dad. He seems nice."

"Yeah." Harry responded plainly. I didn't want to question it because I could sense some bad history between the 2. "That parties tonight. Are you going to ride with me ?"

"I have to ride with Liam. Sidney doesn't want to embarrass herself." I laughed lightly.

"Your riding with me." Harry demanded. I giggled and nodded.

"Yes sir." I responded in my best British voice. A deep laugh vibrated through Harry's chest causing me to giggle again. "I think I sound better as a American."

"I think so too. But if you want to be British, I'll teach you the basics." Harry joked. I rolled my eyes and looked up at him. He was staring down at me already. "You're so beautiful." He mumbled before crashing his lips into mine. I laughed into the kiss causing us to pull away. Harry watched me with bright eyes and a smile on his face as I laughed. "What's so funny ?"

"Before you kissed me, I was thinking about whales with wings." I admitted laughing. Harry joins in on the laughter. Our laughs mixing making a beautiful sound, that I never want to forget.

"You're one of a kind." Harry grinned. I looked up at him and gave him my best smile. Harry grabbed a controller to a PS3 and turned on his TV and system. He went down to Netflix and smiled at me. "What do you want to watch ?"

"I choose last time. It's your turn." I nod.

"I don't watch the movie though. I watch your expressions to the movie. I'll just put on the Titanic." Harry told me. I rolled my eyes but nodded. I laid my head on his chest and watched the movie. My right hand across his chest holding his left. While his right hand laid on my hip. The shirt rose and he was tracing shapes on my bare skin. Sometimes tracing the lace of my panties. I knew he was just tracing though. He didn't want anything else at the moment, but to hold me. Which I was extremely grateful for.

~•~•~

"Fucking idiot." I hiss at the movie. Harry chuckles looking down at me. "He could've fit on that thing with her ! But no ! She decided to take up the whole thing ! 5 people could've fit on that." I grumble. Harry shakes his head and kisses the top of my head.

"You're adorable." He grins. I give him a cheeky smile and lean up to meet his lips. There was another knock at the door and Harry groaned before getting up. He frowns and I hear a girl on the other side. "Yeah. I would appreciate it, if you just stayed away."

"That's not what you said last week. What's changed your mind ?" She purred. Harry's eyes flicker to me and I take his signal for help.

"Hey babe. Who's at the door ?" I ask innocently. I wrap my arms around his waist and lean into him.

"Who are you ?" She glares.

"Who do you think I am ?" I ask her.

"Another fuck toy." She smirks. She looks like she won.

"Actually that would be you." I laugh. "How many times have you slept in the same bed as him without sex ? 0. Why ? Cause your not me."

"Oh yeah. Well, I bet we did more couple things than you ever will."

"He's walked me to class. He's comforted me. He slept in the same bed as me without sex. He kisses me with passion. I wear his clothes. We cuddle. We watch movies together. I'm sure the list can go on. How much of that have you done with him ? Do you even stay the night after you fuck him ?" She stayed silent. "Didn't think so. Bye." I close the door with a grin.

"You're amazing." Harry said crashing his lips into mine. I giggle and he lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. Crossing my ankles. My arms sneak around his neck as I play with his curls. He places me softly on the bed. His left hand inching its way up my left leg. He squeezes my thigh and I bit down on his lip making his groan. His right hand was next to my head, supporting his weight. His left hand makes his way to my lower region and applies pressure. Making small circles with his thumb down there, I dig my nails into his back.

"Harry." I moan. My eyes screwed shut. I felt him pulling down my panties when the door opens. Harry throws the blanket over me and my face heats up.

"This is terribly awkward." Liam says scratching his neck. "I came to get ready for the party. So um, yeah."

"I was just leaving anyways." I smile awkwardly. I detach Harry's fingers from my panties and use his blanket to shield me from Liam. Liam walks into the bathroom and closes the door. I pick up my yoga pants and pull them on. I grab my crop top and slip on my slippers. This is going to be really weird walking through campus like this, but oh well. "I'm keeping your shirt."

"I don't want it back until it smells like you." He grins. "That sounds creepier than I meant it to. I'll pick you up tonight." I nod and he leans down and kisses my lips. I smile and leave his dorm.

"How was your night ? Liam came and took your bed last night." Sadie asked. I bit my lip and shook my head. "That good huh ?"

"No. We didn't have sex. We cuddled and the this morning his dad woke us up and I was wearing nothing but this t shirt, my bra, and my panties. Luckily I was covered by a blanket. Then we watched a movie. I scared some chick off. Then your brother cock blocked him."

"Sounds like Liam." Sadie laughed. I nodded and looked towards Sidney who was asleep. "Don't wake her just yet." I nodded and headed to the closet.

"What are you wearing ?" I ask as I pull out a floral strapless aqua romper. I pull out nude heels and head over to Sadie's bed since she has the single. She shrugs. "Let me choose your outfit ! And I'm choosing Sidney's. You can do our makeup and Sidney can do our hair."

"Okay. I'll wake her." Sadie walked over to Sidney and shook her. "You have 10 minutes to get ready." Sidney shot up and looked at the clock. She sighed when she saw that Sadie was kidding.

"Okay !" I said clapping my hands. "Sidney. Your doing hair." She nods and I pace back to the closet. I pull out a tribal bandeau and toss it to Sadie before looking at the shorts. I pulled out some jean short shorts and toss them to her. "You seem like your in a sneaker mood so where my black high tops. Okay. Sidney's turn." I tossed her a Lace Me All Over mini dress in white. I hand her black heels and smile at the outfits I created. When we're all done getting dressed Sadie does my makeup. She puts on winged eyeliner and mascara. She added lip gloss before declaring me done.

"Sidney's turn." Sadie sang. I grin and roll my eyes and watch her do Sidney. When done, she straightened my hair and pulled it into a waterfall braid. I smile at her and watch as she does Sadie's hair. When we were done we went outside. William came and picked up Sadie first.

"See ya babe !" I shouted at her. She winked at me before they drove off. Liam picked up Sidney and he told me Harry was in his way. Just went I think he wasn't coming he pulls up with a rose in his hand.

"Sorry I'm late. My mum called." He smiled.

"It's fine." I reassure him. "Thank you for the rose." He shrugs and takes my hand in his while he drives.

"I won't be drinking tonight, so we make it back safely." Harry said. I nodded and took in his features. "Stop staring, you creep." I blush and smile as I look away.

~•~•~

Everybody at the party was wasted. Well except for the people driving back. I've only had one drink and was currently looking for Harry. I wanted to dance with him. "Zayn !" I call over the music. His attention snaps towards me and he smiles warmly. "Have you seen Harry ?"

"I think he is upstairs." He tells me. I nod and start walking upstairs with my second drink in hand. As I reach the top of the stairs, a familiar head of curls come into view. I smile, but frown when I see he isn't alone. He pushes the girl into the wall, attaching his lips. My drink falls from my hand, making my presence known. Tears flooded my eyes. Threatening to spill over. Harry turns to face the noise and his face falls. He looks back at me then the girl.

"Fuck !" I hear him yell as I run down the stairs. I crash into Liam on my way down and quickly apologize before running out the front doors. I plan to walk back the dorms. I don't care how late it is. Or how dark it is. I just want to leave. "Jenny !" Harry calls after me as I cross the yard. He quickly runs over to me and turns me around. "I'm so sorry."

"Don't be." I say laughing as I hold back the tears. "I mean it's not like I'm your girlfriend or anything. We're just friends. That's all we'll ever be is friends. I don't know why, I thought any different. I mean, it's not like you ever cared about me and vise versa." Harry's face falls again.

"That's not true." Harry says.

"But it is. I was using you for my own games like you we're doing to me. I think it would be best if we didn't talk and act like we don't know each other. I mean how awkward is this ? We caught each other in our games." I notice Liam standing on the porch watching. "Liam, can you take me back ?" He nods before walking down to me. Harry just stands there, as Liam leads me to his car. As soon as I got in, that's when the tears started. Hoping Harry wasn't paying any attention.

"I'm sorry love." Liam says when he gets in. "Harry is stupid and he doesn't deserve you." I nod and look out the window as I desperately tried to hold the sobs until I get to my dorm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348 32 12
COMPLETED STORY Story of a guy aka harry who got his own aim but his father is against his decisions and that results his escape from his family wit...
109K 4.5K 18
~You know how to ball, I know Aristotle~ "I guess when I'm with you for some time you tend to make me forget how fucked up the world is." In which L...
1.1M 33.8K 101
Just as things were starting to come together, everything slipped away. A tragic series of events forces Kate to learn her love story backward while...
525 5 24
A girl dating Harry Styles but loves one of his best buds and can not chose but SHE SAID YES TO HARRY'S PROPOSAL! Will she cheat on Harry her whole l...