32

"You better be decent !" My brother called before entering my room. Harry and I were cuddling under the blanket, naked. "That's my sister you ass."

"What do you want ?" I ask with narrowed eyes.

"You need to be nicer to mom. She's trying. She wants us to come to her wedding." Tristan tells me. When I don't say anything, he sighs. "Look, I've been in contact with mom for years. She always sent me cards, letters, and she called me."

"How long ?" I ask a bit angry.

"Since she left." He replied.

"That's fucking great." I laugh bitterly. "The bitch can keep in contact with her son, but not her daughter. Tristan, I don't think you understand. She could've saved us from dad. Everything could've been different for us. How are you so blind to it ? I understand you've missed having a mom, so have I, but you need to wake up. She let us live in a house with an abusive asshole for years. A real mom would never do that. I don't need her, I don't want her, nor do I care for her and her sob stories."

"You need a women figure in your life. You've lacked one for years." Tristan says making up an excuse.

"I don't need a women figure." I groan. "I'm a lady already."

"With anger issues." He adds.

"Get out." I hiss. "I'm staying at Harry's and finding my own place."

"What about Sammy ?" Tristan asks.

"She can live with me or stay here. I'm pretty sure you guys are fucking already." I say with an eye roll. My brother blushes furiously. "Exactly."

"Please." The women behind me pleads guiltily. "Let me explain. I want you to be in my life, and I yours."

"To bad that's not what I want." I snap at her. I flung the blanket off me and started walking towards my dresser. My brother covered his eyes, as my body came into view. "Get the fuck out of my room." I pulled on lacy underwear and a matching bra.

"Please don't push me away." The unfamiliar lady begs.

"I just want you to leave me alone." I cry. Tears filled my eyes. "I don't want you in my life. I've been through so much because you left me alone." I wipe at my eyes desperately. "I'm stronger without you."

"Just give me a chance." She begs.

"I'll think about it." I say hoisting my hands through my hair. "Please leave my room." She nods respectively and ushers my brother out. She shuts the door and I walk back over to my bed. I flop down next to Harry and felt his hand rub up and down my back soothingly.

"It'll be okay." He coos. "Pack your things and we can go." I nodded and cuddled closer to Harry. Harry kissed my head and laid with me.

"I'm going to pack now." I tell him softly. He nods and stands up. He grabs his briefs and pulls them up his legs. I stand up and pull Harry's shirt over my tanned body. He pulls one of my suitcases out of my closet and sets it on my bed. I began folding my clothes and putting them into the suitcase. When almost all my clothes were in one suitcase, I closed it and grabbed another. "Shoes, bathroom stuff, and jewelry." I tell Harry pointing at the smaller case.

"Got it." He nods grabbing it. When we finish packing, I slip on slippers.

"Ready ?" I ask.

"Pants ?" He asked looking at me.

"Don't be a prude." I say with an eye roll. He gives me a look and I sigh. I quickly walk to my brothers room and grab a pair of basketball shorts. I pull them on then go back to my old room. Harry nods approvingly and takes the 2 big suitcases. I grab the smaller one and we walk to the front door.

"Say bye." He says swatting my butt. I glare at him but walk into the living room. 

"I'm leaving now." I tell my brother. He frowns but nods. He continues his conversation with our mother. I walked back to Harry, and we quickly leave the house. We got back to his and we the slam the door shut.

"Jenny's living with us til we find an apartment !" Harry shouts. Everyone randomly mumbles something back as Harry leads me to his room. "I'll have to clean." He tells me looking around his messy room. "And make space for you."

"We can do that later." I smile softly. "Let's lay down." Harry nods and I kick off my slippers and let the sweats slide down my legs. I stepped out of them and get under the covers with Harry.

"Big house, or small house ?" Harry asked.

"I don't know." I sigh. "Are we going to stay together forever ?"

"Of course." Harry says kissing the top of my head. "I'm never letting you go again."

"We should probably buy then." I tell him. "Let's get an apartment for now then upgrade later on."

"It's not a phone." He laughs.

"Shut up." I giggle.

"I love you." He tells me delicately.

"I love you too." I respond before drifting off to sleep.