19

"Shit. The power went out." Harry cursed next to me.

"We have candles." I say standing up. I go into our bathroom and grab 3 candles. "Zayn give me your lighter." He hands it to me and I light the candles. I put one our vanity desk, one in the bathroom, and one on the dresser. The light lit up with a dim glow.

"Open mine first !" Louis says handing me his present to me. I laugh lightly before opening it. I pull out a jersey that says Louis' last name on it.

"Thanks Lou." I laugh. Zayn hands me his and I open it. I pull out the box full of condoms and my face flushes. Everyone starts laughing. Niall hands me his and I pull it open. "A pink sparkly phone case." I say completely memorized. I grab my iPhone and pull off my galaxy phone case. I quickly change it and stare at it. I shake my head and take Sadie's present. "New sneakers. Thanks Sad. I needed some new ones." She smiles and Sidney hands me her present. It was also a picture of Sadie, Sidney, and I. I smile before taking Liam's present. "Thanks Liam !" I say as I hold the new straightener.

"Yeah. I remember how you said yours is starting to break." He shrugs. "Louis you go next." Louis grins and opens all the presents at once.

"Soccer ball from Harry and Jenny. Mostly Jenny." Louis says. We all laugh. "Garlic bread from Niall. Not again Niall. I'm NOT a vampire. A mirror from Zayn. A jersey with my face on it from Sadie and Sidney. And underwear from Liam. Thanks guys ! Okay. Zayn you go !"

"You guys know me so well." Zayn smiles looking at the hair products and mirrors. "Niall !" We all had the same idea for Niall. Nando's gift cards.

"Thanks guys." Niall smiles happily. Liam opened his presents and smiled at all his new cologne. Harry opens his gifts last. All he got from them were condoms.

"Well we have to go guys. We have an early flight." Harry says pulling me up. He grabs his gifts while I grab my bag that I packed for his mom's house. We all exchange goodbyes before leaving. Harry and I walk to his dorm and when we get there, we're exhausted.

"Who knew opening presents could be so exhausting." I say collapsing on his bed. He does the same and sighs. "What time is our flight tomorrow ?"

"6am." Harry responds tired. I sigh.

"Can you set your alarm for 4 while I pack for you ?" I ask. Harry nods and I get up. I grab his suitcase out of the closet and put it on Liam's bed. I grab 2 weeks worth of clothing and put it in. I grab his bathroom supplies and dump it into the bag. He already dealt with the presents. So I don't need to worry about those.

When I finished I changed into one of Harry's shirts. I hissed as I stubbed my toe in the dark. I laid down next to Harry after complaining for 10 minutes about my toe. He wrapped us up in the blanket and we cuddled up to each other. Falling asleep in each others arms.

Harry's POV

"Babe." Jenny whispers. "Time to get up." I groan and roll onto my side. I felt Jenny trail her finger tips up and down my arms. Leaving trails of fire in their wake. She kissed my cheek lightly. "You need to get up and get ready. I want to make our flight."

"Okay." I sigh. I stand up and pull on a pair of jeans and a shirt. Jenny retreats back to the bathroom and is putting light curls in her hair. I sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. She sets down her iron and turns it off. I twirl a curl around my finger and let it fall back onto her back. "Ready ?" I ask. She nods and turns around in my hold.

"Yeah." She says kissing my lips. She pulls away all to soon and turns the light out. Luckily, the power came back on. She grabbed her suitcase, but I was quick to grab it from her. She rolled her eyes and pulled on her brown boots. I slipped my boots on carelessly and led her down to the car. Her phone began ringing.

"Aren't you going to answer that ?" I ask. She looks at her phone and sighs.

"Hello ?" She says. "Oh hi ! How are you ?" She asks cheerfully. "I'm fine. Just a bit tired. We're on our way to the airport now." She pauses. "W-what ?" She stutters. "That's amazing ! Oh my god ! Thank you so much !" She smiles, but it soon fades. "I have to go." She hangs up and puts her phone in her purse. She stares out the window.

"You okay ?" I ask her concerned. I place my hand on her thigh and looked at her concerned. She looks over at me and worry washes over her face.

"I need to tell you something." She whispers as we reach the exit for the airport. "You have to promise me you won't get mad."

"I promise." I assure her. She looks at her hands before looking up at me.

"I can graduate high school earlier and go to Harvard immediately. I can leave whenever I want." She tells me with a grave expression. "We never even talked about what we're going to do after I leave."

"Do what you think is right." I tell her. She looks up at me and nods. I park the car in a parking garage and we both get out.

I would never say this to her, but I hope she stays. I hope she goes to college here and stays with me forever. I don't want her to do what she thinks is right, unless it's staying with me. I need her to stay with me. I need her. I'm nothing without her. She is my world. The one thing I live for. She just can't leave.

~•~•~

"I love flying." Jenny says smiling. The plane had just taken off and she's smiling like a idiot. The air flight attendant keeps looking at me and I'm extremely grateful that Jenny hasn't noticed. Even though it's kinda hot when she gets jealous. I just don't want to break up a fight on a air plane.

"I can tell." I laugh. My thumb glides over her knuckles as she stares out the window. I look back towards the front to see the lady who is making googly eyes at me, walking towards us. Great. "You know I love you right ?" I say catching Jenny's attention. She smiles before placing a kiss on my lips.

"I love me too." She playfully winks. To be honest, I really want to give her the promise ring now.

"I can't wait to do this." I say smiling. She looks at me confused. I unbuckle and pull out the box. I get down on one knee. "No I'm not purposing." I laugh. She smiles and I open the box. "I love you so much. In the future, I plan on marrying you. Your the girl of my dreams." I caught several people's attention now. "This is my promise to give my all to you. To make you happy and love you with all my heart. I love you Jennifer Marie." She smiles and a huge smile covers her face. She unbuckles and literally attacks me in kisses. I laugh.

"Well put it on me !" She says excitedly. I put the diamond encrusted band on her left ring finger. "It's beautiful."