6

"And he says he doesn't like her." I heard Louis scoff. "He doesn't let girls fall asleep in the same bed with him after watching some movies. Only if they have sex, and they clearly didn't."

"Shut up. You'll wake her." Harry's raspy voice said in a whisper. His grip around my waist tightened and I buried myself further into his chest. Everything was quiet for a few minutes.

"Look you guys are even cuddling. Admit you have feelings for her." Liam coaxed.

"I don't have feelings for her." Harry said. It sounded more to himself then to anybody else. "What the hell are you guys doing here anyways, aren't you playing football ?"

"We we're looking for her." Niall's voice said. I assume they were pointing at me.

"Shut the fuck up." I groan cuddling into Harry.

Harry's POV

We made sure she was asleep before speaking again. I looked down at the beautiful girl sleeping in my bed. No matter how many times I say I don't have feelings for her, I do. I know I do. "Why were you looking for her ?" I asked moving her long brown hair away from her face.

"Coach was looking for her, and we wanted to know if she'll play football with us. She's pretty badarse." Zayn explained. I clenched my jaw when he said coach was looking for her.

"Tell coach to fuck off. The prick hit on her today. I'm switching her gym class." I hiss.

"Wait. You're switching her gym class ? Why can't she ? Does she know your doing it ? Will she care ?" Niall questions. He is just full of fucking questions.

"Yes I am. To like yoga or some girly shit. She wouldn't even if she wanted to. She doesn't like appearing weak. No she doesn't know. And probably. She'll probably chain my balls to the back of a damn truck and drive it off the face of the earth." I laugh lightly.

"What if she switches it back ?" Liam asks as my fingers run through Jenny's hair. Her lips were slightly parted. She looked effortlessly beautiful.

"She won't. She would have to talk to my dad and I'll tell him to not let her." I frown. I hate talking to my dad. That fucking prick. I fucking hate him. It's his fault my mum sent me here. All his fucking fault.

"Wake her up." Louis whines. "I want to play football with her."

"Fuck off Louis." I say closing my eyes and falling back asleep.

Jenny's POV

"Jenny." Someone whispered over and over and over again.

"Fucking hell." I curse opening my eyes. I look over at Harry to see him asleep, Louis was kneeling next to the bed. I unwrap Harry's arm from around me and got up. "What do you want ?" I asked.

"Come play football with us."

"Soccer."

"What the fuck ever." He seems even sassier than usual.

"Yeah. Let me pee. Find me paper and a pen so I can write Harry a note. Then let me go to my dorm to change." I run a hand through my messy hair.

"I'll just wake him up." Louis smirked. I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom. "HARRY !" Louis screamed. I heard a thud and flushed the toilet after doing my business.

"What the fuck ? Where's Jenny ?" Harry asked.

"I'll put it in her terms." Louis sates. "She's going pee." Louis said in a high pitched girly voice.

"I feel like Louis is sassier than usual." I laugh washing my hands.

"Did you pee with the door open ?" Harry and Louis both ask at the same time.