17

Jenny's POV

"Gemma told me she's into the kinky sex shit. So maybe I should get her something kinky." I say. Harry looks at me with disgust.

"When did you talk to my sister about her sex life, and why did you feel the need to share ?" He asked completely grossed out.

"When we went shopping. Anne, Gemma, and I all shared stories. I told them about our night, Gemma told us about her last time, and Anne complained about not getting any action. Maybe I should get her a dildo. She did mention she wants one." I say out loud. Harry turns the radio on real loud so he can't hear me. When I tried to turn the radio down, he slapped my hand away.

"What are you doing ?" Harry asked as I pulled off my shirt. He turned down the radio and licked his lips.

"What does your dad like ?" I ask. "What's his favorite soccer team ?" Harry stops at a red light and shakes his head.

"I know what your doing." He says before turning the radio back up. I thank god that the windows are tinted. I remove my heels before removing my shorts. Harry tries his best to ignore me. He peaked over and I could see his boner as he took in my white lace undergarments.

"Are you going to listen to me now ?" I ask turning off the radio. Harry turns it back off and I pull off my panties. Harry gulped and drove when the light turned green. He placed a hand on my thigh and slowly moved up.

"Fuck it." Harry said pulling onto the side of the highway. I quickly climbed into the back and Harry followed. I laid down on the seat and pulled off my bra. Harry bit his lip before sucking my nipple. I pulled off his shirt and ran my fingers along his V line. I undid his belt and forced him to take it off before I stop all together. He does so quickly.

"Do you have a condom ?" I pant as he rubs circles around my core.

"Fuck." He says pulling away. My head falls back and I mentally curse at him. "I can pull out before I cum ?"

"You're a idiot." I say rolling my eyes. "I can still get pregnant that way. Get dress, I want to get the presents." Harry smiles at my excitement. He kisses my forehead before pulling his clothes back on.

Before we get to the mall, all my clothes are on and I'm bouncing up and down in my seat. Harry places his hand on my knee and chuckles. When he parks the car, I jump out. He locks the door and jogs slightly to catch up with me. "I love Christmas so much !" I exclaim. "At home my cheer squad and I, always did secret Santa. It was so much fun ! And we would cheer in Santa suits at the pep rally."

"A sexy one or a real one ?" Harry asked.

"Sexy." I reply skipping into the mall. The first place I go is the sports shop. I look around. I find key chains that say people's name on it. "I'm getting your dad a key chain. I hate shopping for older males. I have no idea what to get them."

"A stripper." Harry suggests. My mind goes to Lena and I start laughing in the middle of the store. People look at me weirdly but I just smile and grab a key chain that says Kenny. I pay for it and hand Harry the small bag. "Why do I have to carry the bag ?"

"Because your my boyfriend." I say rolling my eyes. Harry rolls his eyes with just as much attitude before grabbing my hand. My eyes land on the adult store. I pull Harry towards it and he groans. "You can wait outside." I say before letting his hand go. I enter the shop and look around.

I smirk as I find a Candy Cane G-string for men. I smirk and grab it. Harry is so going to hate me. Especially since he's getting it at his mom's. Then I find the perfect thing to give to him Christmas night. I pick up the school girl lingerie. The plaid skirt will barely cover anything, the white top stops below my boobs and shows off a lot of cleavage. The tie would fall down right between my boobs. I throw it in the basket and keep looking.