4

My first day of classes. Not something I look forward to. The bright side is, Nate is walking me to first. "I'm cold." I complain pulling my jacket tighter around me.

"Here." Nate pulled off his American football sweatshirt and handed it to me. I frowned.

"But then you'll be cold." I stated trying to hand it back to him. He chuckled and pulled off my backpack. He then took his sweatshirt and pulled it over my head.

"It looks better on you then me." He grinned. I rolled my eyes and looked down at how big it was on me. "The best part is, it has my name on the back. So people will be like 'Damn that girl is hot and is hanging with the sexiest person in the whole world ? Lucky !'"

"Shut up." I giggled. He grinned. I took my bag back and he grabbed my hand. He entwined our fingers with a smile on his face. I blushed and kept walking. "Its always warm in California. I mean it does get cold, but not this cold. I'll have to get used to it."

"I'm used to it. Its cold where I lived and I was here last year too." Nate shrugged and opened the door for me.

"Thank you. It took you one year to have all the girls swoon over you." I laughed. Nate chuckled and shook his head.

"Like I said. Sexiest person in the whole world." He laughed. "What's your first class ?"

"Whatever you say sexy." I laughed. "I have English."

"Damn. I have math." He frowned. "Its on the other side of the building. I don't mind being be late though. So I'll walk you."

"No. No. No. You are not being late for me." I shook my head. "Get your ass to class."

"You're stubborn." He chuckled. "See ya later." I waved bye and headed to the English wing. I saw Harry leaning against the wall with a girl, and immediately regretted not letting Nate walk me to class. Only if I can go back in time. I jumped when two hands flew to my sides. I turned around to see Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Sadie, and Sidney cracking up.

"That wasn't funny." I crossed my arms and pouted. Louis wrapped his arms around me and chuckled.

"Its okay little one. We all have our moments." Louis said dramatically. I groaned and pushed him away.

"Nate didn't walk you to class ?" Sadie asked.

"No. He wanted to, but I refused to let him be late." I smiled. She nodded. "Oh shit. I'm still wearing his sweatshirt. Oh well. I like it."

"Wait wait wait. You and Nate ?" Niall asked with raised eyebrows. I giggled and began walking backwards to get to class.

"There is no Nate and I. We're just friends." I laughed.

"Friends don't pick another up and walk them to school. Friends don't hold hands. Friends don't look at each other like he looks at you. You two are a bit more than friends love." Sadie pointed out. I felt Harry's eyes on us as he listened to our conversation.

"I can't help the way he looks at me." I shrug. "Hell half the male population looks at me like that. I'm hot and he can see it. Not to be cocky or anything but, everyone sees it. That's why girls watch me in awe and jealously. Now if you excuse me, I have to get to class." I turned around and walked into the classroom I was supposed to be in. I sat down at a empty desk in the back.

Class started and I was extremely bored. Harry was in this class, and he would glance at me every few minutes, but I didn't give him my time of day. When the bell rang, I gathered my stuff and walked out. A pair of hands wrapped around my eyes. "Guess who ?"

"Hi Nate." I grinned. His hands fell and took both of my hands in his.

"Damn." He chuckled. I laughed and he backed me up until I was against the wall. "You look so beautiful." He commented while pushing some hair out of my face. I blushed and looked away. "I'm not even kidding. Like damn."

"Thank you." I giggled. He put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up. He leaned in. When he was about to press his lips to mine, we were broken apart.

"No kissing in the halls." A teacher glared. My face turned a crimson color and Nate nodded. He took my hand and pulled me away.

"I have uh art next." I spoke, slightly embarrassed. Nate nodded and started to walk me to the art room.

"Want to hear an embarrassing story ?" Nate beamed. I giggled knowing how he was trying to get my mind off of our embarrassing moment. I nodded. "Okay. I was in like 6th grade. And there was this girl I liked. Believe it or not, I used to be chubby. Okay chubby is an understatement. I was fat. I had gym class with her. I was a slow runner, you know. A lot of overweight people are. So we were running and I felt this breeze that I never felt before. I ignored it and kept running. At the time I wore little kid underwear. Like with transformers on it and they weren't briefs or boxers. So anyways. When I finished everyone was laughing at me. So was the girl. When I looked down, I noticed my pants ripped and you see like a whole side of my underwear. I was so embarrassed. After that, I was called transformer everyday. Man if I told this story in 6th grade, I would have cried. I was so soft. Now I just laugh at it." He laughed. I laughed too and looked down at the floor.

"I have one for you." I grin. "I was a freshman in highschool, and I was texting while walking up the stairs. There was this guy in front of me sagging. I trip and my hand like slapped his butt and got caught in his pants. I nearly pulled down his pants. I tried to avoid him for the rest of the year, but he was everywhere ! Then I ended up dating his best friend ! He remembered me and my boyfriend couldn't breath because he was laughing so hard at me. I was beyond pissed for some reason. Like I had it planted in my mind, that what happened to me was worse then world hunger. When its not. So I broke up with him and never talked to him again."

"Oh my." He laughed. "That must have been a fabulous year." I giggled and nodded. "This is the art room." Nate stopped. I smiled and nodded.

"Um. I'll see you later ?" I ask. He nods and chuckles. He leans into kiss me but I put a finger on his lips. "No lip locking in the hall." I grin. Nate rolls his eyes.

"Whoa what's that ?" He pointed to the left. I look over there but saw nothing.

"I don't se-" I turned my head back and Nate crashed his lips into mine. He held my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips moved in sync. He smiled into the kiss and I pulled away laughing.

"See you later beautiful." He grinned before pecking my lips. I smiled and waved as he walked to class. I turned around and walked into the art room. My favorite subject.

"Friends definitely don't kiss." Liam's voice came from behind me. I blushed and turned around. Harry was with him.

"What can I say ? He tricked me. Its his fault really." I shrugged. "Nate is attractive and all, but he isn't exactly my cup of tea. I know what I want. I'm just waiting for him to admit he wants me back." I held eye contact with Harry while saying that. Because Harry is my cup of tea.

"That guy is stupid if he doesn't want you. I'm sure he has some feelings deep down about you." Liam smiles completely oblivious that the guy is Harry.

"Yeah he is. Completely utterly stupid." I laugh. "I think what's happening between us, is more of a game right now. Trying to get the other to admit, that they are dying for your attention."

"Are you dying for his attention ?" Harry asks.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'. "Because no matter how hard he tries to keep his eyes off me, and keep his nose out of my business, he is still paying attention to me."

"Maybe he does want to admit that he has feelings for you, but he's scared of rejection." Harry said.

"A great lady once said, 'Fear is stupid. So are regrets.' My advice to him is, pick up your balls and jump. Or regret not jumping." I spoke.

"If he jumped, would you be there to catch him ?" Harry asked.

"It depends. If he pisses me off like he did today, then no. If he doesn't piss me off, I would be a fool to not catch him." I spoke honestly.

"What did he do to piss you off ?" Liam asks amused.

"It doesn't matter." I shrug. The bell rings and I turn to take a seat. Art. Art and sports. My 2 favorite things in the world. Harry takes a seat surrounded by girls. I bite down on the inside of my cheek. I want him next to me. I want more of his attention.

I plan to get ALL of his attention.