27

Today is the first time I've left my house for a week. My manger wants to go out for lunch, so I had to leave. I step out of my car and straighten out my white, lace, strapless mini dress. My bun was still perfectly in place. My black heels clicking against the pavement as I walked to the entrance of some restaurant I don't care about. I walked inside and scanned the fancy inside.

My eyes landed on my manger. Then on One Direction and their manger in a corner of the restaurant. Since our tables weren't close, I might get lucky, and they won't notice me. I tapped my way over to Tim and he stood up when he heard me. "Hey." I spoke softly giving him a hug. He motioned  for me to take a seat and I did.

"I wanted to talk to you about a few people who want to hire you." Tim smiles as he sits back down.

"Sounds great." I smile crossing my legs. A little girl who was no older than 4 skipped over to our table.

"Are you Jenny ?" She asks.

"Sure am, sweetie." I smile down at her. Tim waits patiently as the little girls sits next to me.

"Your all over my big sisters wall. That's how I knew who you are." She says. "My name is Kelly. My sister is 17 and her name is Kayla. She just adores you ! She always tells me she doesn't eat because she wants to look like you." My smile falls.

"Is your sister here ? I would love to talk to her." Kelly nods. "Can you take me to her ?" She nods and stands up. She takes my hand and starts leading me to the table across from my ex boyfriend and friends. I'm sure they noticed me by now.

A blonde haired girl looks up from her food when she hears someone approaching her table. Her eyes widen as she catches my gaze. Her parents look towards me as Kelly stopped in front of their table. "Look sissy !" Kelly says excitedly. "I found her for you !"

"Hello." I smile brightly. "Jenny Caven." I shake her families hands while Kayla watched me in shock.

"I love you !" She finally bursts. She covers her mouth as I laugh.

"Would you like to join me for lunch ?" I ask smiling. She looks at her parents, who just shrug. She nods and shoots up from her seat. "Follow me." I smile at her as she follows me to my table. "This is my manager Tim. Tim this is Kayla."

"Hello." Tim says. "Dinner ?" He asks me. I nod and he leaves the table. I sit down with my back to the boys and she sits across from me.

"Your sister told me something." I tell her as I handed her a menu. "You shouldn't starve yourself. It's nice that you want to look like me, but starving yourself isn't the answer."

"How do you stay so thin ?" She asks.

"I work out." I answer. "Would you like to start working out with me ?" She nods her head and I smile. "Great ! I'll get you a membership at my gym !" She smiles.

"Harry keeps looking over here." She tells me.

"I know. I can feel his gaze burning a hole through my head." I sigh. "It's bugging me."

"We can go somewhere else ?" She asks. I shake my head.

"It's fine." I tell her. "I'll just ignore him."

"I heard what he did. What a dick. He is definitely my least favorite person. Nobody is going to cheat on my idol twice." She says sassily. Yeah, not only am I model, but I'm Harry's ex. You can see why I'm so well known. "He can go fuck himself."

"That's what I told him." I smirk.

"You can do so much better than him." She continues. "I've seen some pictures of your one night stands and damn. They are fine."

"Stick with me kid, you'll be getting boys like that all the time." I chuckle. "Give me a target, I can have him in less than 5 minutes. Taken or not. They'll be getting some digits. Just make sure their cute." A waitress set waters down in front of her and took our drink orders.

"That guy." Kayla said after the waitress left. I followed her gaze and saw a boy with blonde hair. His tan was to die for. Definitely a surfer.

"Sure thing, babe." I sent her a wink. "We'll get along fine." I fixed my dress and looked over at the boy. I stood up and started walking in his direction. I 'triped' over my own foot and he was quick to stick his arms out to catch me.

"You gotta be careful." He said.

"I'm so sorry. I just get so clumsy." I say innocently. "Thanks for catching me. What good would I be at photoshoots if I twisted my ankle ?"

"You'd still look hot." He winked. I giggled and twirled my hair dumbly. "Cody."

"Jenny. It's nice to meet you." I smile sticking out my hand.

"The pleasure is mine." He says kissing the back of my hand. "Wanna go out sometime ?" I nodded and he handed me his phone. I quickly type my number in. I leaned in until my lips met his ear.

"Don't forget to call me. I'll be very disappointed. Then we won't have fun." I whisper seductively. I kiss his cheek before sending him a wink and walking back to my table.

"His face when you whispered in his ear." Kayla laughed. "Oh my god ! He was so stunned. What did you tell him ?" I sent her a smirk.

"He better call me, so we can have fun." I wink. She throws her head back in laughter.

"I love you so much. Oh my god." She laughed. When her laughter died down, she looked over my shoulder. "Harry is talking to surfer dude." I groaned.

"He'll come over here any second." I sigh. I take a drink of my water and Harry appears at our table.

"What the he-" He started but didn't get to finish because I spit my water all over his face.

"Bye Felicia." Kayla says dismissing him. I smirk at her and prop my elbow up on the table. When Harry didn't move, she continued. "We clearly dismissed you."

"Shut up." He tells her harshly. I stood up and pushed him back.

"You can insult me, tell me to shut up all you want. But you will not insult or tell my fans and friends anything." I snarl. "Do you understand ?"

"Is there a problem here ?" The manager asked.

"Stop teaching you fans and friends you whorish ways then." Harry spits. I grabbed the closest plate of food and shoved it in his face. His face was priceless.

"Let's not forget, that you cheated on me. Twice." I say angrily. "I'm pretty sure everyone knows you goofed up. Don't get mad because I have an itch that you can't scratch." I turned back to Kayla. I wrote my number down on a napkin and handed it to her. "Call me." I place money down on the table and proceeded to leave.

I quickly got into my car and started it up. The tears seemed to be flowing forever on the drive home. I walked inside and immediately ran to Sammy's room. She was on her laptop.

"I hate him, but love him so much !"