24

I couldn't help but soak up her beauty. It was like the sun. Something you want to soak up. Play in it. Be happy in it. I know she was about to push me away. She was going to send me packing on my hands and knees. She'll rip me to shreds once again, because she thinks its what's best. Because she thinks I was unfaithful, which I kinda was. I won't lie. I kissed back.

"Harry." She sighs. My heart was already breaking. "There is no us. You need to move on from me. What we had, it's gone. I do-" I cut her lie off by pressing our lips together. My lips moved in sync with hers. Her hands circled around my neck and her fingers got lost in my curls. My hands stayed on her hips. Fireworks erupted inside. And by the way Jenny stepped closer to me, the same thing happened to her. Our fronts touched and I couldn't control my excitement. Jenny giggled when she felt me.

Then all of sudden she backed away. "Dammit !" She yelled running her hands through her hair. "Stay away from me." She said before running off.

"You can't deny what's between us !" I scream. I heaved both hands through my hair and sighed. How can she do this ? Why does she deny her feelings towards me ? Why can't she accept them ? I just want to be with her.

"Tough shit." A girl said behind me. I turned around and was met by a red haired girl. "Ex ?"

"Something like that." I sigh.

"She seems to be stubborn." She says. I chuckle and nod. "I'll help you win her back."

"How ?" I ask confused.

"Jealously." She smirks evilly. My eyes trail up to her face. "I'm not into guys, so don't worry about me falling in love with you." I smiled and nodded.

"Well come on girlfriend." I smirk. She grabs my hand. "What's your name love ?"

"Diana." She smiles. "Now lets go." I pull her down to my house and push the door open. The lads and Jenny's friend was inside. I look at Jenny's friend and realize it's Carolyn's sister, Sammy. She glared at me before smacking me.

"Stop making my best friend upset." She hissed. Her eyes trailed to Diana and then to our hands. "Great. Another 3 months of crying coming my way. I'm taking her to a club tonight she's about to get laid." Her phone went off and she pulled it out of her pocket. "Never mind. She's doing that on her own. Can I chill here for a bit ? I love Jenny and all. But it's never fun when she brings home more than one guy."

"More than one guy ?" Niall gaped. "How many guys does she have over ?"

"3." Sammy replied casually. My heart clenched. "That's not even her personal best. She's brought home 5 guys one time. That wasn't fun. I have no idea how she lasted all day and night. She has a lot of energy. It's became a normal thing for us. I leave, she fucks and mends her heart. It's extremely unhealthy and I try to change her habits, but it never stuck."

"I have an idea." Diana whispered to me. She let go of my hand and left. I didn't question it.

Jenny's POV

"Coming !" I yell running to the door in nothing but a robe. I open the door to reveal a red head. "Can I help you ?"

"I'm Diana. Harry's girlfriend." She glared. My heart dropped. Then again, I'm about to fuck 3 guys. "I want you to stay away from my boyfriend. You tramp." With that she walked away. My heart shattered. He moved on.

"Get out." I say when I make it back to my room. The boys looked at me confused but did as I told them. I was not letting Harry get away. I was going to make him want me. "What the fuck. I told him to get over me." I remind myself. I sigh and pull on my favorite bikini, something Harry would like. Leopard Push-Up Halter & Shirred Hipster suit. I looked amazing in it. I pull on demin booty shorts and brushed out my long brown hair before walking to Harry's house. I'm just coming for my best friend. I opened the door and walked in, not bothering to knock. "SAMMY !" I yell through the house.

"YES BABY CAKES ?" She shouted back. I went to the room I heard her in and saw everyone in there. I smirk at Diana, who glares back. Harry's mouth drops. "Are they gone ?"

"Yeah." I smile. "I have to go to a shoot. Are you coming ?"

"Yes !" She grins. "What type ?" She asks standing up. I wiggle my eyebrows at her and she laughs. "Underwear ?" I wink and she laughs again. "I'll sit this one out."

"Suit yourself." I shrug. "I'm sure there are plenty of people who want to see my cute butt in lace. See ya !"

Now I have to do something else. Think of a new plan. Something better.

----

"Hello ?" I answer my phone while yawning. I look at the time and saw it was 1:21 am. Who would be calling this late ?

"Jenny." Liam said into the phone. "Harry got into a accident. I'm coming to pick you up. Okay ?"

"O-okay." I stutter into the phone. I hang up and quickly pull on a pair of sweats. I was wearing a Rolling Stones shirt I stole from Harry a while ago. God. Why am I not over that boy ? I shake my head and slip on my bunny slippers. I quickly walk outside and lock the front door. When Liam pulled up, I rushed to his car.

"Diana's there." Liam warns me.

"I don't fucking care." I say. "I did a background check on her. That bitch is crazy, but I'm more crazy than her lying ass. You know she likes guys ?"

"Yeah. That's why her and Harry are dating." Liam said slowly.

"They're not really dating." I roll my eyes. "It's so obvious. She told him that she's into girls. He wants her to make me jealous. He needs to look into these things. I'm not letting her win though. Not only did she call me a tramp, and tell me what to do. But she's stealing my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend ?" Liam asks smirking.

"I didn't say that." I lie. Liam parks the car and I get out. Paparazzi were surrounding the building. I run inside, ignoring them. "Harry Styles." I tell the receptionist. She nods and tells me the room number. When I got there, Diana was in there sitting in a chair next to his bed. He was awake and talking to her. "Oh Harry." I say running to his side. He looks up at me and smiles.

"You came." He smiles.

"Of course I did." I smile sadly. "You can leave now." I snap at Diana.

"Or you can." She spits. "I'm his girlfriend."

"I did a background check on you." I say. Her eyes widen. "So you can leave or I'll call the police on your psycho ass." I threaten.

"I'll see you later baby." She says to Harry before leaving.

"He's my baby !" I scream. "I'm his baby !" The door slammed shut and I continued to glare at the door. "You have no idea what you got yourself into."

"On a scale of 1-10 how crazy is she ?" Harry asked.

"100." I laugh. "Do you really like her ?" I ask. I was scared of his answer. What if I was wrong and he wasn't using her to make me jealous ? What if he doesn't love me anymore ?

"Hell no. Your my one and only baby."

-----

Made a new fan fiction ! It's called Boy Next Door. Go look on my page to find it !

What do you think about this chapter ?! Do you think Diana is going to return ?!

Comment & vote ! Have a good day/night my lovelies !