28

"I'm sorry." Tim starts. "Nobody wants to hire you. You appeal to teenage girl clothes. Most teenage girls are One Direction fans. Nobody wants to hire you, because their marketing will go down. I can't have you as a client anymore. Your modeling career is over."

That's what did it.

The tears never stopped. I hardly ate. I hardly slept. I never left my room. I was a mess. All because of stupid Harry Styles.

@TheJennyCaven

It was nice while it lasted. My dream job is over because of a boy. I apologize to everyone I'm letting down. Maybe I do something bigger and better in the future to make you proud. xx

I hit tweet. My phone lit up with a bunch of hate tweets. I've never really gotten them before, but they hurt. A lot. The salty tears flowed down my cheeks as I looked at them. I was being called fat, ugly, a slut. It hurts so much.

I looked in my body mirror and felt disgusted with the sight. I tried to keep my sobs quiet so I don't wake Sammy. I don't want her to see me like this. She would be so disappointed.

Sammy's POV

I listened to my best friend sob. She tries to stay quiet but she can't. She's in so much pain. It's all Harry's fault.

I quickly pulled on my boots and stormed out of the house. I didn't care what time it was. I pounded on their door like no tomorrow. The front door swung open and Harry came into view. I swung my fist and came in contact with his jaw. "It's all your fault !" I scream at him. All my best friend's pain filling me.

"What the hell ?!" He yelled holding his jaw. The other lads came running out.

"She is so broken because of you ! You broke her heart, again ! She lost her job because teenage girls don't buy clothes that she models ! She gets hate tweets all the fucking time ! She can't stop crying ! She doesn't sleep, eat, talk, or leave her room !" I cry. "You and your fans broke my best friend ! And I can't do anything to help her ! She refuses to let me see her ! She doesn't want me to see her at her weakest !" I fell to the ground in tears. "I just want to help my best friend."

I hear a chocked sob leave Harry's lips. "I ruined her." He finally says. "I have to fix this." He pulled out his phone. He makes a new tweet, but I didn't care.

"I want to fix her." I sob. Niall wrapped his arms around me. A car door slams shut and I quickly get up. The lads follow. A boy who looked like Jenny walked up the driveway. The front door flings open and Jenny comes running out. Her hair was knotty. Face red and blotchy from crying so much. She was wearing a oversized t shirt, and underwear. She jumps into the older man's arms as she sobbed.

"It hurts so much." She cries loudly. "Make it go away, Tristan." Her brother tightens his grip around her small frame.

"What happened ?" He asked. Sadness laced in his voice.

"He broke my heart. Nobody will hire me. Everyone hates me. They call me names. It hurts." She sobs.

"I'll protect you." He tells her hoarsely. "Nobody will ever hurt you again. I promise." All of us were sitting at the end of the driveway now. Watching Jenny and Tristan on the porch. Her eyes look over her brother's shoulder. Tears fled her eyes. The redness from crying making her eyes jade green. She quickly wiped at her eyes and hid behind her brother again.

"My best friend is amazing." She tells her brother looking at me again. "She's been protecting me without even knowing it." I felt my heart warm as I walked up the driveway. She pulled me into a with her and her brother. "Did you punch him ?" I nod. "Good."

"He deserves it." I smile while we walked inside. Leaving the lads at the end of the driveway.

Jenny's POV

@Harry_Styles

Your not a real fan if you send hate tweets to the girl I love. All of you need to grow up. I'm sorry baby. Please forgive me. @TheJennyCaven

@Louis_Tomlinson

@TheJennyCaven is one of the prettiest girls I know. If you don't hire her, you're mad.

@Real_Liam_Payne

Super disappointed in our fans. Do you like causing trouble ? @TheJennyCaven is beautiful. It's society that's ugly.

@NiallOfficial

If you can't respect our friends and loved ones, why should we respect you ? Questioning my job choice. Stay strong @TheJennyCaven They're just jealous.

@zaynmalik

Don't expect anything from us for a while. We're deeply hurt about the things you send @TheJennyCaven grow up.

Even after the boys tweeted, the hate continued to pour in. So much came, that Tristan just took my phone and laptop away. The tears flowed as my favorite people held me. Muttering promises right and left to get me to calm down. To make me, me.

"Why is this happening ?" I cry.

"I don't know." They reply honestly.

---
Follow @TheJennyCaven on Twitter. I follow back.