23

Jenny's POV *A year later*

The last year has been extremely hectic for me. Ever since I left Harry, my world has turned to shit. So much has happened in the past 12 months, that my brain can hardly keep up. I had to start school in December instead of September. Luckily, I'm all caught up.

During the first month, I found out shocking news. My roommate, Sammy, the girl I met at the airport. Her fucking sister is the girl Harry cheated on me with. She came for a surprise visit, and well, she got a surprise. Sammy hates her. I know what your thinking, 'They're sisters. She can't hate her own blood.' Bull fucking shit. She was so happy when I sent Carolyn home crying.

During the second month, Harry called. A lot. I never answered. I couldn't bare to answer. So I just let it ring. It was probably just as heartbreaking for him, as it was for me. Considering I am still in love with him. I was nice and made my voice mail message thing, a lot nicer. So he can at least hear my voice while I'm being kind. I'm not even sure if he listened that long, but judging by his 'I miss you baby', 'Please come home. We can work this out', and 'I love you so much' texts, he does.

During the third month, everything sunk in. I was crying over Harry more than ever. I know. I could've gone back, but what would I look like if I did go back ? I would look like I needed him. Like I was weak. I've never been one to show how weak I am. I have way to much pride. During this month, I never left the house. I fell into this state of depression. I would barely get out of bed, and when I did, it was to shower, use the bathroom, or eat. Sammy made sure to keep the freezer full of cookie dough ice cream. She was there for me the whole time.

During the forth month, I got into a car accident. Gemma came down to visit me. I made her promise not to tell anyone of my state. Because I looked horrible, and Harry would probably fly down his damn self. And I didn't want that. I also got a criminal record. That car wasn't mine, I stole it. The owners didn't press charges though. Thank god. And I was driving under the influence. I didn't have to pay any damages back. Apparently, they got a fat ass check in the mail from someone who is related to me.

During the fifth month, Sammy got a boyfriend. And boy, did I hate him. That prick treated her like shit. When she wasn't around, he would hit on me. He was sleeping with the upstairs neighbor, who was supposed to be our friend. Then one day, I walked in on him hitting Sammy. I lost it. I hit him with a frying pan and broke his nose. Then I reported him to the police. He has jail time for assault, verbal assault, and rape.

During month six, I started to get threatening letters. They were from the guy that raped me. I was scared for my life and kept it hidden for the longest time. Until Sammy found out. Then it was her turn to go to the police. They had cops patrolling our every move. I felt like a mouse, and the cops were a hawk. I was suffocated.

During month seven, the nightmares started. I woke up screaming and crying. It was always Sammy to calm me down. She would rush into my room, wake me up, and let me cry into her shoulder. They were always about the man. That he would find me, and kill me. Just like he promised he would do.

During month eight, I started to get checks in the mail, and love letters. Both from Harry. I would send the checks back, but keep the letters. He would write one everyday. I didn't understand where he kept getting the money from. He would send me thousands of dollars. I was beyond confused and sent them right back. I keep his letters in a box, under my bed. There are hundreds of letters in there.

During month nine, I found One Direction merchandise. Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn formed a boy band. To say they were incredible would be a understatement. There is no possible way to describe how good they are. I would buy anything One Direction. Shirts, posters, headphones. It didn't matter what it was, I would buy it to support the band. I would even take pictures of myself with the stuff and post it online to show my support. This one time, I was wearing a Harry shirt with white knee highs. The shirt went down to mid-thigh. I posted a picture on instagram, and twitter. Harry went nuts and kept blowing up my phone. Saying how hot that picture was and how he misses me.