8

I wake up before the curly haired boy. I didn't even realize he changed. He was shirtless and my legs were brushing against his legs. The fabric felt different, unlike jeans, so I'm guessing pajama bottoms. I look down at his chest and softly let one of my fingers trace one of the swallows. He moved slightly and I pulled my hand away.

"No." He groaned reaching out for my hand. I softly placed my hand in his. "Keep doing that." He set my hand down on his chest and started tracing the other swallow. I traced the butterfly and smiled. Then something hit me. We have school today. I looked at the clock to see it was already halfway over. I shrugged and climbed over Harry. "Where are you going ?"

"Where are you shirts ?" I question. He points to the closet and I grab a black one out. I pull off my own shirt and pull it over my head. The yoga pants dropped to the floor and Harry's eyes traced the light blue lace underwear I was wearing. I climbed back over him and under the covers. He tangled our legs together and cuddled me. I smiled and closed my eyes. Just when I was about to fall asleep there was a knock at the door.

"Bloody hell." Harry cursed as he got up. I laughed at how British he is. He opened the door and cursed some more. My eyes trailed over to him. His messy curly hair. His blank back. His briefs that peek out of his plaid pajama pants. I smiled. He was talking quietly to whoever was on the other side of the door.

"Is she in here or not ?" I heard the voice of his dad raise. I frowned. Harry tried closing the door but it was pushed open by his dad. He stormed into the room and I brought the covers up to my neck.

"You can't just come in here ! What if she was naked ?!" Harry shouted at him.

"Were you here all night ? Did you leave at all since you came here ?" His dad questioned me. I shook my head. "Okay good. A girl came to me and told me you broke into her dorm room last night and stole something of hers. Since you were here I know it was a lie. And don't skip school Monday."

"We slept in." I smiled sheepishly. His dad laughed before leaving. Harry laid down next to me again and wrapped his arms around me. "I like your dad. He seems nice."

"Yeah." Harry responded plainly. I didn't want to question it because I could sense some bad history between the 2. "That parties tonight. Are you going to ride with me ?"

"I have to ride with Liam. Sidney doesn't want to embarrass herself." I laughed lightly.

"Your riding with me." Harry demanded. I giggled and nodded.

"Yes sir." I responded in my best British voice. A deep laugh vibrated through Harry's chest causing me to giggle again. "I think I sound better as a American."

"I think so too. But if you want to be British, I'll teach you the basics." Harry joked. I rolled my eyes and looked up at him. He was staring down at me already. "You're so beautiful." He mumbled before crashing his lips into mine. I laughed into the kiss causing us to pull away. Harry watched me with bright eyes and a smile on his face as I laughed. "What's so funny ?"

"Before you kissed me, I was thinking about whales with wings." I admitted laughing. Harry joins in on the laughter. Our laughs mixing making a beautiful sound, that I never want to forget.

"You're one of a kind." Harry grinned. I looked up at him and gave him my best smile. Harry grabbed a controller to a PS3 and turned on his TV and system. He went down to Netflix and smiled at me. "What do you want to watch ?"

"I choose last time. It's your turn." I nod.

"I don't watch the movie though. I watch your expressions to the movie. I'll just put on the Titanic." Harry told me. I rolled my eyes but nodded. I laid my head on his chest and watched the movie. My right hand across his chest holding his left. While his right hand laid on my hip. The shirt rose and he was tracing shapes on my bare skin. Sometimes tracing the lace of my panties. I knew he was just tracing though. He didn't want anything else at the moment, but to hold me. Which I was extremely grateful for.