30

I groaned as the sunlight shined through my window. I reached over for Harry, but came up shorthanded. I picked up the paper that replaced him. I peeled my eyes open and sighed. I squinted at the paper.

Babe, I thought we could have our first date. But, there's a catch. You have to find me. Through my clues.

Clue 1; I'm black and white. Your incredibly handsome boyfriend, won me for you.

xx Harry

I rolled my eyes and walked out into the living room. Where my stuffed panda sat. "Harry wants you to go to that hotdog stand downtown." Tristan says reading the clue. "That popular one."

"Thanks for ruining my fun." I say rolling my eyes. "I need to get dressed."

"Wait." Tristan says. "This necklace was attached to it." I take the familiar locket from him and smile.

"Not interested." I read softly. I shake my head and walk back to my room. I pull on my black One Direction geek crop top sweater and a pair of ripped dark blue skinny jeans. I pulled on white socks before grabbing my special made One Direction high tops. I left my hair natural and went for a natural makeup look. I looked good.

I quickly ran out to my car with my phone and purse in hand. I jump into my car and start her up. I was so excited. I quickly drove downtown and pulled over next to the hotdog stand. I pull up Harry's picture on my phone and smile. "Did this boy give you something for me ?" I ask the man. He nods and hands me a envelope. I quickly open it up and pull out the promise ring. I bit my lip before sliding it onto my finger. I pull out the paper. It simply said 'Home'.

This is going to take forever.

~•~•~

I look around the empty field and a gasp left my lips. Harry stood there with a fucking hot air balloon. "What the fuck is this ?" I ask as I got closer to him. He simply smiled and held out his hand. I bit my lip as I take it. His thumb brushes over the promise ring.

"I love you." He says. I smile and peck his lips. "Come on." He helps me into the air balloon and I giggle as we take off. I take pictures as we fly over LA and of Harry and I.

"This is amazing." I smile as he wraps his arms around me.

"I knew you'd like it, babe." He smiles.

"You know what would be amazing ?" I ask with a smirk. I turn in his grip and lean in until my lips are right by his ear. "Hot air balloon sex." Harry's grip on me tightened.

"Deal." He smirks. His lips crash into mine.

"Wait." I say pushing him away with a frown. "I'm so up for sex, but what if we fall over the edge ? How about, I give you a blowjob. Then we can go to yours or mine and have sex."

"I really, really, really love you." He says breathlessly. I smirk as I start to undo his pants. I slowly pull down his pants and blow lightly on his member. He groans and fists my hair. I teasingly run my tongue over his tip. He tugs on my hair as I wrap my lips around him. "Holy shit." Harry groaned as I bobbed up and down. I pump what I couldn't fit in my mouth with my hand.

"Oh my god." He groaned tugging my hair. I swirled my tongue around him and his head rolled back. I continued to swirl my tongue around until I heard a camera click. Harry quickly ducked down and scrambled for his pants. I let my hair fall in my face. "Oh my god. Paparazzi." He panicked. "I didn't think they'd go in the air to get pictures. Oh god. They have pictures of you giving me a blowjob."

"Harry." I coo. "Calm down. So what if people find out you have needs ? We weren't in public. We're in the air."

"I have millions of young girls as fans." He tells me harshly.

"Take me back to my car." I say crossing my arms. Ignoring the paparazzi snapping pictures in the hot air balloon they rented. They sure are dedicated.

Harry sighs before doing so. I have no idea how he learned to drive this thing, but it's kinda cute. He threw down the ladder and I quickly climbed down. The workers tied it and I grumpily walked back to my car. Harry pisses me off sometimes.

Yes, he does have young fans. But those young fans, ask Harry to suck their asshole. You can see why I'm a bit upset. He acts like his fans are sweet and innocent. When really there not. They make me feel bad about myself and god knows what they'll do to me when the see those pictures. The names will definitely be worse. I'll be trashed left and right.

The drive home was irritating and I just felt like venting to my brother. But first, I want some Starbucks. I love Starbucks. I parked my car in the parking lot and headed inside. "What can I-" The girl was cut off when a shriek left my lips and I was thrown on the ground by some girl.

"WHAT THE FUCK ?!" I shout at her.

"Stay away from Harry, you whore !" She yells before punching my eye. That's definitely going to bruise. I was quick to turn the tables and tackle her to the ground. My fist making contact with her face over and over again.

I can't remember the last time I've hit someone so hard where my knuckles start to bleed. It makes me feel alive almost.

My eye bruised. My knuckles hurt and were split open. My hair was being pulled out of my head because the bitch can't hit for shit. Her punch to my eye was just lucky.

I was pulled off of her as she went limp. Not dead. Just unconscious.

"Get the fuck off of me." I said pushing the people away. I storm out of the shop and back to my car.

Why do I attract trouble ?