16

Last night I set Harry's alarm clock to wake me up 2 hours before school starts. A girl takes a while to get ready. It's not a 15 minute process. I shot up out of bed and turned it off before it woke Harry or Liam. I grab my bag and a towel from their towel rack. I head into the bathroom and shut the door. I made sure it was locked before I proceeded. I take out my coconut shampoo, conditioner, and body wash and set it inside by Harry's stuff. I set a pink loofah around the nozzle and turn on the water.

I start humming as I peel off my clothes. When the water was hot enough, I got in and my humming stopped. I'm sure I was being loud enough by showering. I wash my hair and body before getting out. I turn off the water and get out. I wrap the white fluffy towel around me and open my bag. I pull on light blue lace panties and bra. I pull on white ripped jeans and a shirt that say 'RUNNING WILD'. It ties in the front. I wrapped my hair in a towel. I wanted to wear it natural today.

"Jenny." Liam whispers knocking on the door. "I have to pee." I exit the bathroom humming and look at the time. I have another hour to get ready. I hear the toilet flush and the sink water running. When Liam was finished, he comes out and collapsed onto his bed. once more. I grab a new toothbrush from my bag and put toothpaste on it. I run it under water before brushing my teeth. When I was finished with my teeth, I left my toothbrush, toothpaste, and mouth wash in the empty left corner.

I put on deodorant before setting it with my teeth bag. I unwrap my hair and grab my brush. I walk over to Harry and slowly shake him awake. Telling him he has a half hour to get ready. I did the same with Liam. When my damp hair was brushed out, I set my pink brush in my corner. If someone wants to complain about it, they can kiss my ass. I'm probably going to spend most nights here anyways.

I grab my makeup back and apply mascara, blush and ChapStick before putting it in my corner. I bring my bag of dirty clothes back out of the bathroom and put it at the end of Harry's bed. I pull on my black ankle boots from yesterday and shake Harry awake once again. When him and Liam both didn't wake up, I left a note.

Harry and Liam,

I tried to wake your dumbasses up and you wouldn't budge. I hope your late for school. See you later.

Love the girl who you didn't wake up for.

I left the note on their nightstand and slipped my phone into my pocket. I grabbed my school backpack before leaving their dorm. As I was walking through the boys dorm, I got several whistles from guys. I simply ignored them and kept walking. When I got to the cafeteria, I spotted Sadie, Sidney, Louis, Niall, and Zayn.

"No Harry ?" Louis asks as I join them in line.

"No. He wouldn't get up. I'm grabbing a apple then getting us a table." I say. They nod and I make my way to the fruit. I grab a apple and find a empty table. I sit down and laugh in my head when I hear heels clicking towards me. It's going to be some girl obsessed with Harry. Just watch.

"Hey whore." Someone says from behind. Told you. I stand up and turn around. Lena and her little posse stand before me.

"Yeah. I'm totally a whore." I say sarcastically.

"I thought I told you to stay away from Harry." She spat.

"Do you want to know how I feel about that ?" I ask her. I take a bite of my apple while she nods unsure. I chew on that one bite and spit it in her face. "I suggest you leave me and my boyfriend alone." She wipes her faces with her hands and screams.