31

Harry's POV

It pisses me off to know that Jenny thinks my fans are cold hearted sluts. Sure. She got some hate tweets, but not many.

Even though, I'm not sure how I was wrong, I'm still apologizing.

I knock on her door and it swings open. "Jenny's not back yet." Sammy says leaning in the doorway. "Never mind." She says looking over my shoulder. I watch Jenny's black Honda pull into her driveway. She quickly gets out and my eyes lock on the blood she's covered in.

"What happened ?!" I asked panicked.

"Relax." She says nonchalantly walking up to me. "It's not all my blood. Mostly some blonde who gave me a black eye."

"That's a lot of blood." Sammy says wide eyed. Jenny's exposed stomach and shirt had blood covering it. Her hands were covered in blood, hers and the other girls. Her knuckles were split open. Her eye was bruising. Blood trickling down from her eyebrow.

"What can I say ? The bitch had it coming." Jenny shrugs walking into the house. "Just to warn you Harry, she was a fan. Of yours." My mouth fell open and I was at a loss of words. Until the anger hit.

"You beat up one of my fans ?!" I scream at her. She stares at me with dull eyes.

"She hit me first. It was self defense." Jenny says crossing her arms across her chest. "I'm not in the wrong."

"Of course not." I reply sarcastically. "Because your never in the wrong. You're just so damn perfect." Sammy and Jenny narrow their eyes at me.

"Harry, I don't think you understand." Sammy butts in. "I've talked to the I other girlfriends, and none of them get as much hate as Jenny does. You think just because their your fans, they can't do any wrong. You're sadly mistaken. They're rude and dangerous. My best friend was attacked because of you. And unless you do something, it's not getting better." My phone started buzzing like crazy.

Twitter notifications keep coming like no other. I pull the tab down and Jenny's tweets come into view. I look at the harsh words and realize, I AM wrong. My fans are hurting my girlfriend. Mentally and physically. "Those are the nicer ones." She says as I look back at her.

"Jennifer !" Tristan calls from inside the house. Hushed whispers heard from inside. Sammy tensed. "I need to talk to you." Jenny took my hand and tugged me to the living room. Her brother sat on the couch with a women who looks similar to him and Jenny on the other.

"Who the fuck is this ?" Jenny asked annoyed.

"You'd think you'd recognize your own mother." The lady says.

Jenny's POV

I can't even describe how I'm feeling right now. I've longed for my mother for years, but I also resent her. She left her family with only a text that said bye to my dad's phone.

She left her own flesh and blood.

No calls. No letters. No birthday messages. Nothing.

The pointless words that fell from her mouth made my grip on Harry's hand tighten. Her countless apologies that spilled while walking towards me, made me want to hug her, but also punch her.

The I thought about you everyday was complete bullshit. If she thought about me, she would've called me. Sent me birthday cards. Save me. But she didn't and that's when I made my decision on her. "Harry, get me out of here." My voice waved slightly, trying to contain every emotion threatening to break through.

"J-"

"Please." I beg.

"Tristan will be pissed if I do." He sighs. "It's time to face your battles." I dropped his hand.

"Fine." I spit before turning to the unrecognizable women in front of me. "My mother tucked me in at night when I was 3. My mother checked the closet and under the bed for monsters, and told me there was none. My mother bought me a flower nightlight when I was 4. My mother left me when I was 8. I didn't have a mother growing up, and that was fucking hard. All the abuse I took because my father felt abandoned.

"I longed for a mother. I wanted a mother to tuck me in, kiss me goodnight, and let me be a kid. Instead I got a abusive drunk father and a brother who would protect me with everything he could." I say angry. "You can not come back into my life after YEARS of no contact. I don't have a mother."

"Y-you don't mean that." She cried. "Let me explain." I ran my hair through my hair and tugged.

"Explain why you left ? I know why you left ! I figured that out years ago ! You weren't happy ! But what about your kids ?! Your flesh and blood ?! You left us ! If Tristan didn't step up, I'd be dead ! You fucked me over ! Emotionally and physically ! I don't know what fucked up shit you told my idiot brother, but I won't be crawling back for your love and affection ! I'm nothing like my brother ! I don't need you !" I scream. I throw a lamp at the wall. I was absolutely fuming. Tears escaped her eyes.

"I'm sorr-"

"An apology won't do shit for me ! It won't take back the emotional damage I have ! It won't take back the sleepless nights and the filth from all those grimy hands ! I hope you rot in hell with that asshole !" I scream even louder. Tristan motioned to Harry. "Why the fuck are you crying ?! Your the one who fucking left ! You don't get to cry !" Harry grabbed my arms and started pulling me to my room. "Stop crying, you stupid bitch !"

Harry threw me over his shoulder and ran upstairs to my room. He slammed the door shut behind us and dropped me onto the bed. "I need to shower." I tell him. "When I'm nice and clean, you can join me." I walk into my bathroom and turn on the water. I strip out of my clothing and jump in. I washed my body with my coconut body soap and watched the blood wash down the drain.

"Can I join yet ?" Harry asked on the other side of the bathroom door. A smile grazed my lips.

"Not yet, baby." I giggle. I rinse my body off and proceed to my hair. I squirt some coconut shampoo into my hand and start to scrub my hair. I rinse it out then do the whole conditioner thing. "Okay !" Before I finished, Harry was stepping into the bathroom and undressing. He jumps into the shower and I giggle. His lips crash into mine and he pins me against the tiles.

"You're so sexy." He groans looking me up and down. I smirk and attach my lips to his neck. I suck harshly as he groans. His hands cup my breasts.

Shower sex, is the best sex.