7

I jumped when Sadie ran through the door. "Jenny ! Harry is in a fight ! Right now !" She shrieked. I slip on my bunny slippers and follow her to the scene. I don't even care for my outfit right now. Which consists of, my Boy London crop top, yoga pants, and bunny slippers. My hair is up in a messy bun and I'm not wearing makeup.

"Don't you ever call her that again !" Harry's loud voice boomed. I found that Liam, Louis, and Zayn were holding back Harry and Niall, and two unfamiliar guys were holding back Nate.

"Why not ?! That's what she is !" Nate egged on. I examined his features and noted that he had a bloody nose, busted lip, and he's going to have a black eye.

"Harry." I calmly say. His breathing hitched and he turned to me. "Let's go. Come on. He's not worth it." Harry relaxes and Liam, Louis, and Zayn let him go.

"It's the whore herself coming to the rescue !" Nate yelled to anger Harry. Harry tried to hit him again, but Liam, Louis, and Zayn trapped him. Again. He was struggling in their grip to get loose and I knew I had to play the cold card.

"Harry, I'm cold." I hugged my arms around me and he stopped struggling. The boys let go of him again and he made his way over to me. He shrugged off his jacket.

"No shit your cold. Look at what your wearing during winter." He wrapped his jacket around me. I rolled my eyes. I heard a scoff fall from Nate's mouth as Harry wrapped his arms around me. A man approached us and Harry cursed under his breath.

"Harry. My office now." He said sternly.

"I actually have something to do with Jenny." Harry motioned to me and the man examined me up and down. I felt like he was judging me.

"Jennifer Caven ?" He asked. I nodded. "You need to come as well. I'm aware of your mishap as well." I frowned. "Come on Nate." Nate, Harry, and I followed the man. Harry kept his arm around my waist and constantly asked if I was to hot. I tried giving his jacket back, but he wouldn't accept. We approached a door with Styles written on it and entered the room.

"Isn't Styles your last name ?" I quietly ask Harry. He frowned and nodded. I focused my attention back to the man behind the desk.

"Okay. Harry, Nate, what was your disagreement about ?" Mr. Styles asked.

"Jenny." Nate simply said. Mr. Styles eyed me for a second. "Harry couldn't handle the truth about his little girlfriend and attacked me."

"She's not my girlfriend." Harry snapped. "Why don't you tell him what you said that made me kick your arse."

"All I said was how she is a whore." Nate said. I laughed at him. All attention was snapped towards me. "Do you min-"

"No. Do you mind ? Do you know what the definition of a whore is ?" I ask. "A whore sleeps around. If I was a whore, I would've slept with half of the school. So don't you dare call me a whore."

"Nate you have after school detention for week. Same for you Harry. You both can go. Jenny tell me what happened with Lena." Mr. Styles said. Nate got up and left but Harry stayed put. "You can leave Harry." Harry ignored him and I started talking.

"She was talking shit, I confronted her, she called me a whore and told me to stay away from Harry, I beat her ass." I shrugged. "She deserved it really. I would've kept hitting her if Harry didn't stop me."

"Okay. I'm giving you a week of detention too." He sighed. I nodded. "Do you want your new schedule while your here ?" My head snapped up.

"New schedule ?" I asked confused.

"Yeah. Harry switched you into yoga like you asked him to." Mr. Styles replies a bit confused. I look over at Harry and he was glaring at the man across the desk.