29

I pulled on my black crop top that said 'New Twerk City' and ripped light blue skinny jeans. I tied my black vans tight to my feet and ran my fingers through my freshly straightened hair. My makeup was on point, and it isn't noticeable that I haven't been myself.

I walk outside and to my car. I had plans with the boys today. I don't know if Harry will be there or not. Nor do I care. I'm meeting up with Kayla so we can hangout. She called yesterday, and I have to put on a brave face for her. So I invited her out today.

I drove to the carnival that we were all meeting at. Tristan was at work, and Sammy had school. I think Kayla is ditching school to hang with us. I don't know for sure.

"Jenny !" Kayla squeals when she saw me get out of my car. I wave and walk over to where her and the boys were standing. And yes, Harry was here, unfortunately.

"Hey." I hug Kayla. "Let's go !" We all get in line. The boys were wearing their disguises and the look stupid as fuck. We bought our tickets and headed in.

"I love carnivals." Kayla informs me. She was going to say something else, but my squeal cut her off.

"LOOK AT IT !" I squeal. I ran over to the balloon and dart booth and looked up in awe at the life sized stuffed panda bear. "IT'S SO CUTE ! I WANT IT ! HOW MUCH ?!"

"You need to pop 5 balloons." The carnie said. I frowned. I was never good at darts. "5 chances sir." I look to my left and saw Harry holding a dart up. His tongue stuck out of his lips as he concentrated. He finally threw the first dart and it popped a yellow medium sized balloon. He held up the second one and missed. He frowned and slapped another $10 down.

"Harry. You don't have to win it for me. You tried. That's what counts." I tell him softly. He shakes his head and throws his first dart. It popped a small red balloon. He threw another and it large green balloon. He glanced over at me before he threw the next dart. He hit another red balloon. He picked up another dart and changed his stance. He threw the fourth dart and it hit a yellow balloon.

"One more chance. Don't mess up." The carnie said trying to make him lose. Harry looks at me and I give him a small smile. He throws the last one without taking his eyes off me. I look at the board and squeal. Harry hit a red balloon. The man grumbled and handed me the giant panda bear.

"Thank you, Harry !" I squeal hugging the stuffed animal, which is almost bigger than me. Harry smiled at me and placed his hand on my lower back.

"Welcome babe." He said. I ignored the pet name and happily skipped over to Kayla.

"Look !" I grin. She smiles widely.

"You guys are cute." She comments. I simply shake my head and we follow the boys to some more booths. Kayla talked about everything and anything. Harry kept winning me stuffed animals. He is so sweet.

"Slut." A girl said walking past me. Her and her friends snickered as the endless hate tweets filled my brain. My arms tightened on the stuffed animals.

"I have to pee." I blurt out. I hand Kayla my stuffed animals and walk towards the bathrooms. I slipped inside and looked in the mirror. The door opened and Harry stepped in. He immediately opened his arms and I ran into them with tears in my eyes.

"It's okay, baby." He says softly. "I'm here now." He wraps his arms around me and runs his fingers through my hair. "Love, I think it's time we talk." I nodded and he looked down at me. The tears were gone and Harry laced our fingers together.

"I'll come over tonight." I promise. "Kayla is waiting for me." Harry nods and kisses the top of my head.

"That's fine." He says as we walk out of the bathroom. The same group of girls who called me a slut were walking in. They gave me dirty looks so I opened my mouth.

"I fucked your idol." I say smiling. They looked at me in shock. "To bad you'll never fuck him, huh ? Bye bitches." With that I tugged a laughing Harry away from the shocked 15 year olds.

"There you are !" Louis said. "We thought you got lost." I smiled and took back my stuffed animals from Kayla.

"Let's go on the roller coaster !" Niall says excitedly. Well, that's before a teenage girl ripped off Zayn's hood.

"ONE DIRECTION !" She screamed. Screams were heard as we ran to the exit. We all quickly went off to our cars and got out of there as quickly as possible.

To be honest, it sucks that we weren't able to enjoy the carnival.

I pulled into my driveway and saw the boys pull into theirs. Harry was quick to jump out and help me with my stuffed animals. We walked inside with silence lingering between us. "You can just set them on the couch." I tell him. "Nobody's here, we can talk now." Harry blew out a big breath before nodding. He sat on the couch while I sat on the recliner.

"I know. I fuck up with you a lot." He sighs. "Ever since I met you, I fucked up. It must be in my DNA to be such a idiot. You were faithful to me, and I wasn't. This last time, I let Justin's words get into my head. So I thought maybe I could get over you if I went on a date and fucked someone else."

"Wait." I stop him confused. "What did Justin say ?"

"That as soon as you found a new toy, you'd leave me. So when you went to the club, I took that as our early breakup." He says rubbing his face. "But then you came to my flat drunk. Ready to have sex. I fucked up, baby. All those names I called you. I'm so sorry." Tears were rushing down his face, and I was having a hard time staying collected myself. "I love you so much, but I can never get it right."

"Harry." I say trying not to cry. "Please stop crying."

"I'm trying." He said covering his face with his hands. "I just can't stand the thought of losing the most important thing to me." I slowly stand up and make my way over to Harry. I sit next to him and he immediately clings to me. His head on my chest while I rubbed his back.

"There, there." I coo. "I'm not going anywhere." He seemed relieved by my words. "I love you, too. That's why I put up with your stupid ass." The front door opened and I sighed. "Come on Harry. Let's go to my room." He nodded and stood up to his towering height. I stood up also and pulled him to my room as Sammy and my brother walk inside.

I think there might be something going on between them.

I give them small smiles as I walk by with Harry, who is still crying. I close the door behind us as he cried. "I don't want to loose you. Ever." He cried.

Harry showing this much emotion to me, proves how much he loves me. He knows he did wrong, and he's truly sorry. He's crying over me for crying out loud.

"Harry." I say wrapping my tiny arms around him. "It's okay, baby. I'm not leaving you. 3rd time's the charm, right ? We'll give it another go. Okay ?"

"How did I get so lucky ?" He asked wiping his eyes.

"I wonder the same thing." I tease.

"You deserve so much better than me." He tells me.

"Yeah, I do." I say seriously. "But I don't want better. I want you." Harry's grin grows.

"I love you." He says pulling me into him. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Hold on." I say as I tiptoe to my door. I pull it open and the boys, Tristan, and Sammy fall inside. "Hey guys."

"Hi." Everyone but Tristan responds. Tristan stands up and glares at Harry.

"Break her heart again, I'll kick your ass. I don't care how famous you are." He threatened.

"Yes, sir." Harry says. "I'm gonna marry her. I promise."

"I've heard that before." Tristan mutters before leaving the room.

"So Henny is back ?" Louis asked with excited eyes. Harry and I exchange smiles.

"Yes."

-----

Shit ship name. But oh well.