33

SMUT SMUT SMUT.

"Harry ?" I call looking down at his playboy magazine. He walks over to me and looks down. His cheeks tint pink as he chuckles awkwardly. "Where do you want it ?"

"Let's just toss it." He says blushing. He picks up the dirty magazine and tosses it in the black garbage bag. I laugh lightly as he starts cleaning his side again. All I had on my side, was dirty clothes and pizza boxes. He has all the hard stuff. "What side do you want to be yours ?"

"Right." I answer. "It's farther away from the window. Crazy fan girls will get you before me."

"Cute." He says with sarcasm. I give him a cheeky smile before going back to cleaning. I didn't have much to do, but Harry did. When I finished, I grabbed Harry's laptop and opened it.

"Password ?" I ask him.

"Jennyismylove. All lowercase." Harry says with a grin.

"Dork." I say with an eye roll.

"I'm not a whale's willy." He pouts. I roll my eyes again and type in the password. His wallpaper came up and I awed at the secret picture. It was back when we were in highschool. I was wearing a shirt that had crosses on it and was laughing when he snapped the picture. I didn't even know about it.

I shook my head and googled Realtors near us. I clicked through a few links before a house just took my breath away. "Holy fucking shit balls." I gasp. Harry looks over at me and notices my shocked expression. He drops his underwear and walks over to me. He peers down at the computer and his mouth opens in shock.

"Call." He says handing me the phone.

"Harry." I sigh. "It's a nice house, and it would be nice if we actually had a family, but we don't need 8 bedrooms. Let's just find an apartment."

"We can start an family." He says.

"We're 19." I frown.

"So." He shrugs. "We have enough money. We love each other. We're getting married in the future anyways. Fuck. Let's get marred now."

"How about no." I say with an eye roll. "You better try again in the future."

"Fine." He pouts.

"Let's have sex." I grin. Harry chuckles and looks over at me. "I'm really turned on by our act of responsibility." Harry takes the phone back and moves the computer to the desk. He climbs over me and hums lightly.

"We don't have sex." He tells me softly. "We make love." He kisses my lips softly. "I really love you."

"I love you more." I tell him. I wrap my arms around his neck and tangle my fingers in his curls. He leans down and kisses my lips.

"Let's make really loud love, then find an apartment." Harry says.

"The boys will hate us." I laugh lightly. He chuckles, knowing I'm right. Harry leans down and connects our lips together. I tug his hair lightly earning a groan. He ground his hips into mine and my hands found the hem of his T-shirt. I pulled and tugged at it until Harry got the hint to rid himself of it. He tossed it to the ground and my eyes scanned his torso. "All aboard the train to Orgasm Central Styles."

"Population, 2." Harry winked. I uttered a laugh and Harry rids my shirt from my body. He tosses it somewhere in the room and attaches his lips to my collarbone. He sucks the sensitive skin until it's red, and will surely bruise. His tongue runs over the mark as his fingers fumble with the tie of my sweats. When he got it untied, he helped me kick them off. His eyes darken over with lust as he examines my body. He bites down on his perfect pink lip as his eyes find mine again.

He kisses my lips lightly before traveling down my jaw. When he reaches where my neck and jaw connect, he gives me a raspberry. Making me giggle. I felt him grin against the skin. He continued his kiss trail down my neck. He reached my chest, and a mischievous glint sparked in his eyes. He placed kisses all around my chest and stomach before he pulled his shorts off. Leaving him in his black boxer briefs.

His hands traveled to my solid gray panties and hooked the waistband with his fingers. He pulled them down my legs, and tossed them behind him. "Spread your legs, baby." He demands in his raspy tone. I did as told and he placed a kiss on thighs. His finger brushed the sensitive bundle of nerves and I bucked my hips slightly. Desperate for more friction. Harry looked at me with his devious smirk.

He knows what he's doing. This is the only time he sees me in a state like this. Where I'm not demanding. Where he's in charge. The tables have flipped and Harry enjoys that. He likes to wear the pants in the relationship. Something he rarely gets to do on his own.

My thoughts were disrupted by his finger entering me. I gasp slightly as he pumps in and out, at a slow pace. He's savoring the moment. "Harry." I plead, a little louder than I intended. He picks up the pace and a moan escapes me. He flicks his tongue over the bundle of nerves and a louder moan escapes me. The TV that could be heard from the living room, lowers in volume as another sound escapes me. Several curses were heard as the TV was turned up again. Louder this time.

Harry pulls away from me and opens his bedside drawer. He pulls out a condom and sets it on the bed next to us. I arch my back as he reaches behind me and unhooks my bra. He tosses it to the side and he hovers over me. His buldge creating friction between us.

I couldn't take anymore. I needed Harry. I wanted Harry. He's losing the right. "Harry." I demand softly. Harry nods softly. He pulls off his briefs and tosses them to the floor. He rips the condom open with his teeth and slides it on his large length. He moves back to his position over me and lines himself up. He slowly pushes himself in and I grab his bicep.

He thrusts slowly at first. Savoring the moment. I moan loudly as his pace picks up. My nails digging into his skin as he continues with a fast pace. I buck my hips, attempting to let him go deeper. "Fuck." Harry moans. I scratch at his back as he continues. Moans and whimpers escaping me. He placed soft kisses on my lips as he continued.

"I-I'm closer." I stutter out. Harry stops his movements and I whine escapes me. "What are you doing ? Keep going." I plead. He can't do that.

"Marry me and I'll continue." He says with a loving look.

"What ?" I furrow my brows. "You're being ridiculous. Keep going." He shakes his head and continues to be stationary inside of me.

"I swear to god. If you don't agree to marry me, I won't let you finish." He says in all seriousness.

"Harry." I whine.

"Marry me." He says and thrusts once. I bite my lip as I beg him to do more. "Jennifer Marie. Fucking marry me or I won't finish."

That's when the word slipped. Not because I wanted to finish, but because I'm madly in love with Harry. He's my other half and I wanted to be with him.

"Yes."

-----

So this story has finally came to an end. It was a great ride and I thank everyone who rode it with me.

This chapter is unedited. I apologize for any mistakes.

I will be posting an epilogue.

And I'm so sorry for how late this chapter was.

I love you all to the moon and back. Goodnight/morning my lovelies.