9

The weekend came and went. Sadie, and Sidney refuse to leave my side. One of them would leave and bring back food or something else from the store on campus. Harry tried to talk to me, but whenever he came over, I was 'out'. It's Monday and I'm currently on my way to detention. I skip school and decided to just go to detention so I don't get anymore. As my black heels click against the floor, I dreaded even coming. I don't want to see Harry.

"You're late." The lady hosting detention said. Harry and Nate were the only one's in here. I put on my best fake smile and was ready to lie to her.

"I am terribly sorry. A young lady like you must know what it's like to have your period on a school day." I lie. She is done having her period. That's how old she is. She blushed at my semi compliment. She nodded and excused me to sit down. Which I did. Far away from Harry. I felt his eyes burning into me. The door opened and Mr. Styles came in.

"Oh ! Miss. Caven. I'm surprised you showed. Since you skipped school today." He says. A tone of disapproval in his voice. He looked at the distance between Harry and I and frowned.

"Well when your bleeding from your vagina and have to stick a tampon up there, you feel the need to skip. I'll make it tomorrow. I promise." I lie with a fake smile. He seemed to see through me as I desperately looked away.

"I'll excuse you from school and detention for this week while your period blows over." He smiles sympathetically before glaring at Harry. He obviously put the pieces together. I quickly stand and grab my bag.

"Thank you sir." I say as I pass him. He nods and I leave the classroom. I see Liam down the hall and I literally run into his arms. "Will you play soccer with me ?" I ask in a small voice.

"The football field is being used love. How about we go to the lake and talk. Yeah ?" He suggested instead. I nod and follow him.

"We weren't a relationship, how can I be so heartbroken ?" I ask as we sit at the bench Harry found me at that one night.

"I don't know love." Liam answers honestly. "If it makes you feel batter, Harry is pretty torn up about to." It doesn't help one bit. "He actually liked you, but then he fucked up and now everyone is giving him the cold shoulder. He hasn't even talked about other girls. Or looked at them."

"Really ?" I ask. Liam nods and I lean into him. Tears started streaming down my face. "I don't know why I thought we could be more. He obviously isn't ready to give up his ways."

Harry's POV

"I know ! I fucked up ! She was just so perfect and I ruined every chance I had with her ! No need to remind me !" Venom laced in my voice as I spoke to my dad.

"I finally meet a girl your actually into and you break her heart." He glares. "She is perfect for you, and you better fix things. Even your mum agrees with me."

"You talked to mum ?" I gaped. He nodded. "I'm going to dinner." I grumble before walking to the cafeteria. Louis and Zayn are already at the usual table. I sit down next to Zayn, expecting them to ignore me or yell at me. That's all they've been doing. Then she walks in. She hasn't been in the cafeteria since Friday ? I don't know.

Her hair is down in it's natural waves. She is wearing light makeup, and I'm thankful she never wears a lot. She is wearing a black sheer shirt with a black strip thing covering her boobs. She has on black leggings and black flats. I plead for her to look my way. When she sits down with her back to me, I frown.

"Hey lads." Liam greets us. "Niall and I are sitting with J- Sadie." He changes the name. Zayn and Louis get up and leave me alone. I sigh, knowing this is how it's going to be until I fix things.