12

"Thanks Liam !" I say as he drops me off in front of a motel. He says something back, but I already walked through the doors. He drives off and I go to the front desk. The lady looks up and smiles at me. She takes in my outfit and her smile falters. I smirk. "A room for one night please." She types in her computer and grabs a key.

"Room 6." She says. She hands it to me and I go back outside to all the rooms. I walk up the stairs and to room 6. The door unlocked and I dropped my bag on the bed. I kicked the door shut and quickly changed into my dress. I put the heels on my feet and brushed my hair out with my brush. I applied a bit of makeup before leaving the room once again. I pull open my Snapchat and take a picture of me. I post it to my story.

I took a picture of the motel sign and also posted it to Snapchat. My first picture already had a view. I clicked on it and nearly lost my marbles. Harry. I shake my head and go to the nearest bar. Time to drown my sorrows.

~•~•~

I sloppily walk back to my motel. I was a giggling mess. I take several videos and pictures and post them on Snapchat. When I make it back to my room, I kick off my heels. Then the feeling I tried to drown comes back. I grab my phone and call Harry. Once again, I'm sent to messages. This time, I leave one.

"Why don't you love me anymore ?" I slur. "Why did you leave me ? The day I was going to admit that I loved you back, you left." I was full on crying now. "You sent everyone a text except me. It hurts. Physically hurts. My heart feels like a rubber band around it, stopping it from beating. I tried my best not to call or text you. Give you space, you'll come back. But you didn't. Why didn't you come back ?" I sob. "Don't you love me ? I'm so drunk and I'm such a hot mess. I disappeared for 24 hours yesterday. Can you believe that ? Oh shit. I'm gonna puke. Bye !" I hang up and rush to the toilet. I hurl into the toilet several times before leaning back against the tub.

This is going to be a long night.

Harry's POV

She loves me. Jennifer Marie Caven loves me. "She loves me !" I shout into the air. "And I left." I said in a whisper. I ran down the hall and started pounding on my sister's door.

"What the hell ? It's late Harry." Gemma grumbles.

"I need your help." I admit. She smirks and pushed open her door. "Okay. I'm just going to tell you the whole story. And it's long." I warn her. She shrugs and I smile. "There's this girl. Complete American. She's perfect. She plays sports, she's smart, beautiful, loving, and stubborn. God is that women stubborn or what.

Her first day, she bumped into me. At first she was another hot girl I was gonna bone. My stuff flew everywhere. She immediately apologized and helped me pick it up. When she looked up at me, she literally froze. Like her brain just shut off and she couldn't do anything. Before I caught her name, I was pulled away by the lads." I shake my head.

"What was she wearing ?" Gemma asked. A smile grazed my lips.

"Her hair was curled. She wore a blue dress with a open back. It was sleeveless. Black heels and she wore very little makeup. That's what I love about her." I tell her smiling. "I ran into her again that day. She was running with her roommate. Her hair was in a ponytail. Her white sneakers were tied tight on her feet. Her black spandex stopped mid thigh. Her sports bra showed off her toned stomach. She was gorgeous. But I wouldn't admit it at the time.

"When I asked her name she replied 'Not interested.' And jogged away from me. I was shocked. A girl had never left me before. So I made it my mission to get her into my bed." I shake my head. "The next day, she was eating a apple for breakfast. Her hair was straight. She wore a white crop top that said 'Cheer is life', white shorts, and white slip on shoes. I can never remember what their called."

"Toms." Gemma said.

"Yeah. Those." I laughed. "I sat next to her at the table and I swear she was ready to claw my eyes out. And I haven't even said anything. I greeted her and called her Not. Cause of what she said the day before. She made me hold her apple while she helped a volleyball player with her serve. She wouldn't tell me her name. I got 3 hints. During school, I got this blonde to ask her name. The blonde came over and slapped me.

"Then Liam went to talk to her. I went over and got my second hint on her name. It started with a J."

"Jennifer ?" Gemma asked.

"Shut up Gemma." I grumble. "She left to play football, and I convinced the lads to go play. So the lads and I go down there. She fucking beat me. All by herself. She didn't pass the ball once. Whenever I took the ball from her, she would get it back instantly. I was shocked. When she started teasing me, I accidentally said this crude remark out loud. I can't remember what I said, but she slapped me for it.

"Later that day, Nate," I spoke in disgust. "Made a move on her. She walked past me laughing with him. She did it to push my buttons too. When they were outside, I found out her name. I ran out there and shouted it. She congratulated me before trying to leave. I brought up our bet date and she brought up our football match. When she turned to walk with Nate, he left her. That was very new to her."

"I like her already." Gemma laughs.

"Around midnight, she revealed her horrible past to me. She was outside crying. I held her as she sat in my lap and cried. Eventually she fell asleep. All she was wearing was pajamas and her favorite pair of bunny slippers. So I gave her my coat. Since she forgot her key in her room, she slept in my dorm with me. In my bed. She told me to cuddle with her. I will never admit it to her, but I love cuddling with her. She tried to sneak out the next day, and I was pissed. She knew it to. She came back and told me to cuddle her again. So I did." I couldn't help the stupid grin on my face. "She said how we'll figure each other out. After awhile, she thought it be cute to make my friend happy. Liam mocked her and I had to take a cold shower.

"I was sitting at my breakfast table with the lads when Jenny walked in. I don't understand how she can be so beautiful. Everyone stopped and stared for a few seconds. I don't think she even noticed. She was wearing this shirt. God that shirt. There was a black part that covered her boobs and it said Paris. Then the rest of it was sheer. You could see straight through it. She was wearing black leggings and black knee high boots. She looked amazing. Her hair was straightened and she barley wore any makeup. Liam told me to make her jealous. So I was going to. I wanted her. Bad. I've never worked so hard for a girl."

"You can say that again." Gemma mumbled.

"She beat this guy in basketball while I was fucking this girl. The guy hit her in front of everyone. And fucking Nate was there to save her. Not me. Nate. I felt horrible. Nate walked her to her dorm where I was walking out with the girl. She started a conversation with Jenny. Jenny left to shower and I was talking to her. She turned me on again. Twice in one day." I shook my head. "Nate walked her to the school building the next day. She was wearing his sweatshirt. He kissed her and our gym teacher hit on her. She broke down after that.

"We went to her dorm and watched a movie. I kept fucking with her during it. She would get so annoyed. I even kissed her." I smiled proudly.

"Enough Harry." Gemma said. I looked up at her confused. "I'll help you get your American back. Get us plane tickets. Then pack."