Boarding School Love.

Hey. My name is Jennifer. I prefer Jenny though. I have long brown wavy hair and hazel eyes. I'm a skinny girl with a figure. In others eyes I'm pretty attractive. I don't see it though. My dad is an abusive drunk. He wasn't always like this. Only when my mom left. My older brother, Tristan, doesn't let him hurt me. Sometimes he gets a chance to, but my brother stops him. My brother is sending me away. My dad doesn't care. All my life, I've been waiting to leave. Everything in my life has led up to this moment. The moment I step off of this plane and into London.

I received my bags from the baggage claim and went to go hail a taxi. I kept my pepper spray in reach, just in case I needed it. When I finally caught a taxi, the man helped me with my bags. "London academy please." I smiled. He nodded and began to drive to my new life.

"Where are you from ?" The man asks.

"California." I respond. He gives me a questioning look. "Its in the United States. On the west coast."

"Oh. Why did you move here ?" He is just full of questions.

"A fresh start." I answered with a smile. He nods and stops talking. He must've got bored of me or something. About a half an hour later we pulled into the school. I looked out the window amazed. The taxi driver helped me get my bags from the trunk. I paid and thanked him before walking off towards the dorms. As I looked around at my surroundings, I bumped into someone. Which caused them to drop their stuff. "I'm so sorry." I said bending over to pick up their books. I looked back up and my mouth dropped.

"What's your name ?" The gorgeous boy asks me. I opened my mouth to speak, but I was cut off when he was pulled away by 4 other boys. He looked back at me and smiled a million dollar smile. I felt like I melted then and there. I recovered quickly when a girl approached me.

"That's Harry." The girl with brown hair told me. "Don't trust him. He is a complete jerk and uses girls. I've never been on his list thankfully. My brother is his friend and would destroy him, if he tried anything. I'm Sadie Payne."

"Hey. I'm Jennifer Caven. You can call me Jenny." I said with a smile.

"No way ! Your my roommate ! Let me help you with your bags !" She said, clearly excited. She grabbed one of my bags, while I grabbed the other. "Our other roommate, is the sweetest thing ever !"

"This place has a cheer team ?" I asked as we walked to the girls dorm. There was a few girls in uniforms. Sadie nods. "I used to be the head cheerleader at my old school. Actually I was like the captain of all the sports I did."

"Quite the little sport person aren't you ?" She giggled. We got onto an elevator and she pushed the second floor.

"Yeah. Cheer, basketball, soccer, track, gymnastics, tennis. You name it, I do or did it." I laughed. She stopped at room 247. I used the key I got in the mail and opened the door. A blonde, who I assume was our roommate, was on her bed reading a book.

"Meet Sidney. Our roommate." Sadie shook her head. "You can have the top bunk. Its the only one open." I nodded and put my stuff at the end of the bunk bed.

"Oh my god." Sidney gasped. "Is that a world champion cheer ring you wearing ?! How ?!"

"Yeah it is. My squad won several years." I smiled.

"That's so cool ! Do you think you can teach me ?!" She asked excited. I smiled and nodded.

"Well its nice to meet you. I'm Jenny, the new girl." I smile. My phone started to ring signaling I was getting a call. I sent a wink towards Sidney and left the room. "Hello ?"

"Hey sis !" Tristan yelled into the phone. I leaned against the wall and smiled.

"Hey bubby." I grinned

"Are you there yet ?! How do you like it ?! Do you have any friends ?! Are you trying out for any sports ?!" He asked excited.

"Yes. I made it. Its pretty. Outside is to die for. My roommates. And I plan to try out for cheer." I giggled into the phone. "I actually have to go. Tell the girls I miss them. Love and miss you."

"Love and miss you too. Bye." I hung up and walked back into the room.

"Put some clothes that you can run in on." I smiled. Sidney nods and does so. "Do you want to come watch or something ?" I ask Sadie.

"Yeah ! I could use a laugh !" She grins. I roll my eyes and change into my cheer practice clothes. Spandex shorts, sports bra, and white sneakers. I tied my hair up and when I finished we walked out to the track I saw here. "Shit. The track team is using it."

"That's okay." I smile and turn towards Sidney. "Keep up and follow me. Okay ?" She nods and I begin at a slow run. She keeps up as we ran around the campus buildings. It was a long run. I added more speed as we continued. I turned and noticed Sidney falling behind. I stopped and waited for her. "Come on. You have to push your limit." She caught up and nodded. I turned around to run again but bumped into someone.

"Twice in one day ? I must be lucky." A boy chuckled and reached for my hand. He helped me up and I looked up at him. "And you are ?" The beautiful boy from earlier asked. His name was like Harry or something.

"Not interested." I replied remembering what Sadie told me. "But thanks for helping me up. Come on Sidney." She nodded and we began running again. I looked back at the boy who looked shocked. I smirked and kept running.

"You know. Harry is one of those guys that won't give up until he gets what he wants." Sidney panted. Clearly out of breath.

"I'll make him run in circles then." I smirk.