5

My art teacher just went over what we will be doing in class, and stuff like that. I was happy I had gym next. I loved gym more then art. When the bell rang I gathered my stuff and walked to the gym. I was extremely surprised to see Harry in that class also. I'm beginning to think he's stalking me. "Okay class ! Go change and give me 5 laps around the track !" Coach yelled. I rushed into the girls locker room. I pulled Nate's sweatshirt over my head and placed it in the locker I was assigned. I changed out of my lace tank top and skinny jeans, into a Guns N' Roses Graphic Crop Top with Fringe and black and white Hollister yoga shorts. I tied my white sneakers and pulled my hair up into a bun.

"You're Nate's girl ?" A red head asked.

"I'm nobody's girl." I roll my eyes and walk out of the locker room. I began running the track. Getting lost in the world of running. I think when I run. Next thing I know is a curly haired boy is trying to outrun. "Are you trying to outrun me Styles ?" I ask running faster to keep up with his pace.

"I'm not trying. I am." He huffs as he attempts to run faster.

"Sure. You know, I'm beginning to think your stalking me." I say running faster. He huffs and attempts to outrun me but I'm to fast. "Don't try to out sport a athlete !" I shout over my shoulder.

"Caven !" Coach calls. I stop running and turn my attention to him. He motions for me to come closer. I walk over to him and catch my breath. "Trying out for track ?"

"No sir. I was actually thinking about cheer." I admit. He frowns but nods.

"I would love to have those legs on the team." He smirks. My eyes widen when I realize that was his attempt to come on to me. I shake my head and attempt to walk away. "I'll make you a deal. I'll pass you if you do me a favor. If not. Well you'll fail gym." Gym is no longer my favorite subject.

"Excuse me ? Who the fuck do you think you are ? Do you realize I'm a fucking minor ? You could go to jail for having sex with a minor. I'm also a student. What your doing now, will get you fired. So please do fail me. I spill everything you just said to me." I hiss.

"Who do you think they will believe ? The slutty student or the reliable teacher ?" He fires back. The look in his eyes reminded me of the man's from the ally. My breathing picks up and I run into the building.

"Fuck !" I yell as panic begins to sink in. Harry walks through the door as I sink to the floor. He rushes to my side. "He hit on me, said if I didn't have sex with him he'll fail me, called me slutty, then had the same look he had. I came here to get away from this shit." I cry into Harry's chest. Harry's grip on me tightened.

"I won't let anything happen to you." Harry said. I nodded against his chest and he rested his chin on the top of my head. "I promise. How about you go get changed and we'll ditch the rest of this class." I nod and he let's go of me. I hurry into the locker room and change back into my regular clothes. I grab my bag and leave the room. Harry has a scowl on his face when he sees what I'm wearing.

"What ?"

"I hate Nate." He grumbles. I laugh lightly. "I'm being serious. Who does he think he is ?" He asks as we exit the gym. "Has he ever been there for you while you were crying like I was ? Did he let you stay in his dorm when you were locked out ? Did he go against everything he believes in to cuddle with you ?" I'm sure he had more to say but I cut him off.

"No. But he saved me from getting beat up by a guy." I shrug. "He isn't going to see me cry. I won't be locked out of my dorm again. You know you loved to cuddle with me." Harry shakes his head and smiles.

"I can't believe he kissed you." He frowns.

"To be honest, neither can I." I admit. "I definitely wasn't expecting it. Now he's going to kiss me more often and he's going to think I like him, when I don't. Oh god. I'm playing with his feelings. I'm a terrible person."