AngelFlare (X-Men/Marvel Fanf...

Av ErzaSlayyzz

|Second Place in Fan Fiction category of the Majestic Awards 2018| The X-Men has defeated Apocalypse and the... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1: Anna
Chapter 2: The Kealoah's
Chapter 3: A New Beginning
Chapter 4: Everything
Chapter 5: Dreaming of the Past
Chapter 6: Blueprints
Chapter 7: Theory
Chapter 8: Control
Chapter 9: Training
Chapter 10: The Griffin/Grin
Chapter 11: Goodbye Anna
Chapter 12: Mega AngelFlare
Chapter 13: Special Assignment
Chapter 14: Electric Torture
Chapter 15: Thanksgiving
Chapter 16: Sedative
Chapter 17: Advanced Classes
Chapter 18: Future?
Chapter 19: Bet
Chapter 20: First Date
Chapter 21: Potential Sacrifice?
Chapter 22: Sarah Evermore
Chapter 23: Festival
Chapter 24: Became Soft
Chapter 25: Little Fairy
Chapter 26: Merry Christmas
Chapter 27: Take Over
Chapter 28: Mask Off
Chapter 29: Betrayal
Chapter 30 : Planet Sifplus (Phoenix Point of view)
Chapter 31: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 32: Mayday
Chapter 33: Formula
Chapter 34: Planet Sifplus Part 2 (Phoenix POV)
Chapter 35: 5 Hours
Chapter 36: Planet Sifplus Part 3 (Phoenix POV)
Chapter 37: Planet Sifplus Part 4 (Phoenix POV)
Chapter 38: Plan A-Z
Chapter 39: Midnight
Chapter 40: 1985 -> 2015
Chapter 41: Jubilee & Storm vs. Jeffery
Chapter 42: Who Do You Fight For?
Chapter 44: My Son?
Chapter 45: Derek Vs X-Men and Avengers
Chapter 46: Afterlife?
Chapter 47: Quicksilver & Magneto Vs Antione
Chapter 48: Final Phases
Chapter 49: Grin Vs Angela
Chapter 50: Can We Start Over?

Chapter 43: Demonic Form

15 2 0
Av ErzaSlayyzz

I opened my eyes to see the night sky. I sat up and rubbed my head and walked to the edge of the building. I looked down at my hands and realized that I was in my astral form and picked up a rock and realized that it didn't fall through my hands. I could feel the rock. The texture and everything as if I was still in my body. I looked around and saw a whole bunch of tv screens on buildings destroyed and cars turn over and also destroyed. I knew this was Times Square but not the one I remembered.

What happened to me? I looked down and saw people lined up and on their knees. My friends........ well some of them are.

And I saw Myself walking in front of them. No not me The Griffin. Then it all came back to me. Being locked up. Her taking over my body. My first date ruined because of her.

I felt anger roll through me. My friends are in danger!

I saw Grin raise her hand with her claws out. With out thinking I flew at her like a bullet and caught her arm before she could complete her swing.

Grin's eyes widens with shock as she looked to see who stopped her.

"Wow the look of surprise on your face makes me think that you missed me so much..... Did you miss me? Cause I don't really think so." I smiled at her. "We need to have a little chat. Friend."

With that I threw her across the field and right into a tv screen.

"Angela?"

I turned to see Logan looking up at me.

"Hey. Thanks for your help. I can take it from here." I said with a smile. I released everyone from Grin's hold and turned to face her.

"Angela." Nightcrawler said. "That Guy right there needs to be released too."

"How? He's walking." I replied.

The only thing Nightcrawler did was tap his head.

"Oh I see." I walked over to the guy with no shirt on and ripped pants.

"I can't transform." He said to the robot.

"Well try again!" Robot said.

"I can help with that." I said as I stepped between them. I touched his head and released whatever hold Grin had on him. "Word of advice stay out of my way. I have a bone to pick with her."

I didn't even wait for a reply as I flew up in the air floating in front of Grin.

"To think that you escaped. With that stupid little drug you came up with. I'll make sure that doesn't happen again." Grin smiles as she pushes herself away from the tv screen.

"You took over my body!" I screamed at her.

"Yes I did." Grin continued to smile.

"You pretended to be me!" I continued.

"That wasn't really hard to do but it was annoying. Like seriously why do you have to be so good all the time? Sweet little Angela! Little miss goody two shoes. Miss I never broke a rule and has time to listen to everyone's problems. Seriously it was boring, tiring and annoying. But imagining killing everyone made it worth it." Grin laughed.

"Your not killing anyone." I said.

"Yeah I will. Gonna lock you back up and kill everyone. Starting with....."

I punched Grin so hard in the face that she flew into a backflip. Before she could recover I was in front of her and kicked her face. Hooking onto her face with my foot I kicked to the ground with so much force that where she landed caved in.

"That's assuming you can lock me up again." I said as I lowered myself to the ground a few feet infront of her.

"Okay Angela if that's how you want to play then let's play!" Grin stood up and started to shift into one of her forms.

It looked similar to Mega AngelFlare but so much different. Much more demonic. Her eyes became cat like as her teeth became sharper. Her nails turned to claws as wings sprouted from her back. Her hair turned bright Red, orange and gold.

The next thing I knew I was hit and I flew back and crashed into who ever was behind me. We both crashed into a building.

"What a lovely sight." Grin laughed.

"I'll show you a lovely sight." I said as I charged at her without even looking to see who I crashed into.

"Oh you better kick her ass Angela!" Jubilee yelled.

I took a wild guess that she was the one I crashed into.

Every swing I made I ended up missing. My astral form couldn't keep up with her speed.

"Okay." I said as I jumped back. "There is a first time for everything I guess."

I waited for Grin to charge at me but instead she just stood there.

"Did you just give up?" She rubbed the back of her head. "I expected more from you."

I didn't say anything as I studied her.

"Never said I gave up." I said as I lifted both of my hands. Tree roots flew up from the ground catching Grin and trapping her.

Before she could break free I dashed forward at her and got a good grip on her hair and threw her into a wall.

Cracking into a spiderweb formation the wall gave and she fell to the floor.

"See?" I said as I started to transform into the second form. "Just needed to touch some part of you so I can unlock the second form."

Grin started to laugh as she dusted herself off.

"Fun indeed." She said as she picked up a brick. "Don't go dying on me now okay? Alright."

The ground beneath me disappeared and I started to fall. I felt the heat rising as I caught myself and started to fly. I got out of the crack in time to see lava shoot up. I used that lava and shot it at Grin.

As Grin dodged all of the incoming shots. She also countered every chance she got.

Every time Grin dodged she managed to get closer to me.

I started to back up to create distance but instead I was hit from the side. I flew up and crashed through a window on the third floor.

Before I could get up Grin appeared above me and jumped on me. I crashed through the floors until I hit the bottom. I couldn't breathe as I tried to roll out of the way of her next attack. Grin grab my foot and swung me around like a rag doll and threw me back outside. I rolled to a stop and tried to breathe.
Grin flew over to me and grabbed the back of my head as I gasped for air.

"Your not going to like this part." Grin said.
Grin started to bash my head into the ground over and over again.

Gathering electricity in my hands I managed to channel it all over my body shocking Grin.

"Scott!" I screamed as I head butt Grin.
Cyclops looked over a me from his fight with Derek.

"SHOT!" I screamed.

Cyclops shot his beams at me and I redirected them around my body and hit Grin in her chest with them.

"Thanks!" I said as I watched Grin crash into a car down the street.

Using my power I jumped and landed on top of Grin and started to punch her. Right, left, right, right, left. I jumped up and kicked her off the car. And used the lighting from the sky to shock her as I used the car we were on as a bat and hit her with it.

"Home run bitch." I mumbled as dropped the car to catch my breath.

"Hey. You okay? Is she done?" Logan asked as he landed next to me.

"No........ not finished." I gasped. "I can't....... heal."

"Take some of my healing." He said.

"I don't know how." I said I watched Grin start to stand up from down the street.

"You touched your original body to get this form right? Do the same thing." Logan said.

I touched Logan's face as I watched Grin pick up a piece of metal and turn it into a chain.
I turned to look Logan in his eyes.

"Thank you." I said as I started to heal.

"Anytime." Logan said as a cut appeared on his face.

I pulled away and healed him as I also created a chain.

Taking a deep breath I started to walk towards Grin. As she started to walk towards me she started to heat up the chain and I mirrored her.
Whipping the chain around in the air Grin's chain shot at me and I deflected it with my own chain. Breaking my chain in half I ran at her and got hold of her leg and pulled her towards me as her chain caught my wrist pulling me to her. Meeting in the middle we traded blows. Whipping my chain out to attack her again my chain got caught on a pole so I used my other chain to catch her chain. As I pulled myself out of the way of her attack I managed to kick her in the face as I flew back. Abandoning the chain stuck to the pole I melted down my remaining chain and made throwing stars as fast as I could and threw them at her until I ran out.

Grin dodged all of my stars and threw some of her own back at me. I managed to dodge all of them while I ran at her. Grin made a very long sword appear and swung at me. I vaulted over her and landed low and leg swept her. Time slowed as she fell and I did a cartwheel over her body grabbing her in the process and threw her up into the sky. Time sped up as I jumped up in the air to meet her and punched her back down to earth creating a little shock wave as she crashed into the ground. Before I could pay her back for stomping on me she shot up and uppercut me we traded more blows in the air before we were both hit with metal causing the both of us to separate and land in different places far from each other.

"HEY WATCH IT IM FIGHTING HERE!!!" I roared.

"If you haven't noticed so am I." Magneto said as he landed beside me.

I looked around to see I'm not in Times Square anymore. Grin and I literally traveled away from Times Square during our fight.

"Who are you fighting?" I asked. "Away from the others?"

"Him." Magneto said as he got ready to fight once more.

Antione walked out of a destroyed building with blazing red eyes and glowing green hands.

"I don't know what you did to piss him off but I wish you luck." I said as I saw Grin fly up in the sky.

"I think you need that more than me at the moment." Magneto stared at Grin floating in the sky.

"We both need it." I said as I flew of to fight her once more.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

3.6K 26 17
‣ X-Men Fanfiction ‣ Adventure/Humor ‣Scott Summers/Cyclops X OC ‣AU ---------------------------------------------------------- S U M M A R Y: "Meeti...
58.9K 2.2K 27
❝Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say, I'm used to it.❞ Does changing targets really work in the case of love for Marinette a...
85.3K 2.1K 16
"No running through the hallway!" I yelled as two boys ran past me. "Yes Professor." They said as they slowed down. I smiled as I shook my head and...
118K 3K 27
COMPLETED 🔐 Charles Xavier (young) x reader, a story beginning in the movie timeline of first class and continue. "He gave you a family, he showed y...