Mystery Trio (Dipper x Reader...

By _Fandom_Lover

You are twelve year girl and are forced to spend your summer in a mysterious town named Gravity Falls. You ge... More

Welcome To Gravity Falls
Dipper and Mabel
Mystery Shack
Stan
The Woods
What's Mabel Thinking
Gnomes
No idea for a title
Gideon
Party's End
Blue Pancakes
Bill
Stan's Mind
Again I Have No Clue for a Title
2K
The Mall
A Couple??
All Good
I just Wasted some of your Life
It's my bday
The Truth
Something for Fun
Daughter
The dream
Waffles
Anwsers
Stan Pines Is Dead
The Author of the Journal... My Brother
Stanford
Backstory
Operation Mindscape
Operation Gravity Falls
References
The Pictures
Memories
Welcome to Gravity Falls... Again
Who the Hell are You?
A Long Travel
Discontinued

Deal

780 23 2
By _Fandom_Lover

 Only a few hours until I see my "dad" and I am not looking forward to it.  

Y/N's pov

I guess I fell asleep on the chair because only an episode later I was in the Mindscape.

"Come out Dad!!" Bill appeared after I said the word 'dad'.

"See I knew you would finally call be dad again," Bill replied.

"It pained me to say that. Now let us get to the point. What is your giant plan??"

"Why would I tell you?? You would just try to stop me."

"Because I am your favorite daughter."

"You are my only daughter, and I would only tell you if you joined me."

"Well if you tell me then I would know what I would sign up for."

"You are not making this easy, you know that??"

"I never make things easy. Anyways what is your deal?? What are you up to??"

"Well I want it to be a surprise."

"Please just tell me."

"Well that would ruin the surprise."

I held out my hand. "Ok you stupid triangle. I know you like deals so let's make one."

"Man, you are harsh. Calling me a stupid triangle. I'm not even in my triangle form. But what would the deal be about??"

"You tell me your plan and I will own you something in return as long as it doesn't harm me or others. Deal??" I said with my hand still out.

"You drive a hard bargain but deal..." He shook my hand and blue fire appeared around our hands sealing the deal. "I am so proud of you. Making deals like a good child but your next deal could be better than this."

"Just spill the beans."

"Ok I'll give you a brief description of it."

"No, the whole thing."

"Fine but no telling a soul." 

Then he whispered his whole plan to me. It was kind of stupid, but it seems like he has been planning it for a really long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 1.9K 16
» "𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎. 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛." » - u...
65.2K 2.3K 18
This is a story about (y/n), a girl who just moved to Gravity Falls, since she just moved out of her parents house. She meets the Pine Twins and a pa...
6.4K 238 11
For some bizarre reason, Mabel Pines keeps on reliving the same day, over and over again. And each day ends the same, no matter what she does differe...
28.8K 1.1K 30
When young preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to the hidden town of Gravity Falls in Oregon to spend the summer with their great uncle Stan, th...