Adventure -Colby Brock

By foreveryoung637363

FIND OUT !!!!! about Kailee Paige's and Colby Brock's adventure More

Characters
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E EN
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
TWENTY - THREE
TWENTY - FOUR
TWENTY - FIVE
TWENTY - SIX
TWENTY - SEVEN
TWENTY - EIGHT
TWENTY - NINE
THIRTY
read please
THIRTY-ONE
authors note
THIRTY - TWO
Need help
250,000 likes
Emo nite

F O U R T E E N

65 1 0
By foreveryoung637363

Kailee's POV

I walk down stairs to see everyone playing laser tag " um what is going on" I said, Colby ran over to me and handed me some equipment and told me to put it on and fast. I quickly put it on and looked around. I around and saw that Katrina was about to shoot Colby " COLBY WATCH OUT" I said as we both turned around and went in the bathroom. We then walked out of the bathroom and saw that everyone was circling the bathroom, we had no way out. " okay Kailee I want you to make a run for it, I'll cover you" Colby said as I looked at him " what no" I said everyone started getting closer to " RUN KAILEE RUN" Colby said as he pushed me and they all started shooting him " COLBY" I screamed as I pretend to cry, I ran over to him and he pretend to be dead. " okay I'm going back up stairs" Sam said as him and Katrina walked up stairs and went int there room.

10 minutes later

I then got a call form Brennan, I answered it. ( B = Brennan K= Kailee)

K: hey what's up

B: Can you and Colby come over for an exploring video

K: um I can but I don't know about Colby I'll ask

" hey Colby Brennan is wondering if we can do an exploring video with him today" I siad " yeah but ask him if it's hunted" he said back

K: he said yes and is it hunted

B: I am looking it up right know

K: okay what is it called

B: forest haven

K: oh okay Colby is searching it up to

K: so I'll see you in like ten minutes

B: yeah okay see you in ten

I hung up and sat next to Colby while he was searching up stuff about forest haven. We found out that millions of people have died there and it's filled with security " great" Colby said while looking st the screen " what happened " I said while looking at Colby " It says that they have the place packet with security" he said " so we're going to get caught is that what your tell me" I said while smiling " probably" he said while we kept on looking at the website.

3 minutes past

I was on my phone listening to Smells like teen spirit by Nirvana. Colby then walks into the room " okay let's get ready to go to Brennan's " he said and then we start getting ready.

Kailee's

Colby's

We then got in my car and drove to Brennan's. " hold up where did you get this beauty " Brennan said while looking at my car " my aunt got it for me " I said, he looked ta me in shock " I thought it was Colby's car" he said while laughing " nope it's mine" I said " so when are we going" Colby asked " in like 2 hours " Brennan said " wait then why did you have us come this early" I said " I didn't make you do anything, you guys came early" he said while putting his hands up in surrender and then laughing. We then all went in the living room and planing what we are supposed to do when we get there and how we are supposed to get in.

We then decided to go out for dinner, we went to In an Out. Once we were done with the food Brennan looked ta his phone an d saw that it was 11:30 " okay guys we should go home get our stuff and get to the asylum" Brennan said as we looked up from our phones " okay" I siad as we all walked to the car. We drove home in Brennan's car but we were taking my car to the asylum. When we got to Brennan's house Colby went to go look if he put the masks in the car " we have masks' he said a she waved a box of black doctor masks in his hand so we could see them. I then went inside and grabbed my bag and put waters inside of it. There was a whole bunch of other stuff to. " Can I drive" Brennan asked, I just laughed " maybe on the way back" I siad. Brennan got in the back seat and Colby sat next to me while I drove. We got everything in the car and I drove to the asylum.

It was an hour drive to get to the nearest parking lot near the asylum. We drove into the parking and I parked the car in the parking lot, I got out of the car and Colby and Brennan started to grabbed their stuff. I grabbed my bag and we started walking towards the forest that would take us to the asylum. I looked at my phone to see what time it was, It was 12:30. It was already really dark, I then saw that Colby and Brennan had started walking in front of me "wait wait for me" I said as I ran up to them. It was a couple minutes into the woods and I was already hearing things " babe your hurting me" Colby said as I looked at my grump on his arms " oh sorry...can we go back" I said " what no we haven't even gotten to the asylum" Brennan says as he keeps walking. " Common Colby do we have to do this' I said as I looked up at Colby and " I'll be right here I promise" he said as he grabbed my hand and never let go.

When we finally got to the asylum I looked at Colby scared " it's okay I want leave you" he says as we start to walk inside. We get inside and the temperature drops so quickly " omg" I said as I looked around " what what did you see" Brennan said as Colby held me in his arms " It's so cold" I said " yeah it is" Colby said as we walked into a room. We didn't hear a lot of things until we got into a really big room. As soon as Colby walked in while holding my hand something got throw at him " COLBY" I screamed and pulled him in " What was that" he said while holding me close so nothing would hurt me " I don't know" Brennan said while looking at his camera then pointing it at us then laughing " why are you laughing Brennan" I said while pushing the camera away from us.

We stayed there until it was 1:00 then me and Colby wanted to leave so we all left. Once we got home we saw that everyone was watching a movie " I'm going to go up stair but you can watch the movie if you want" I said while walking up stairs. Colby looked at me then walked into the room where the movie was playing.

I walked to our room and lead on the bed and looked at Colby's new post on Instagram.

@colby_brock

Los Angles

@colby_brock out with @samgolbach @eltoncastee @aarondoh @katrinastuartofficial love you guys

2 days ago

comments

@COLBY_BROCK love you guys

@Imkaileepaige love you to see ya in ten minutes

@Brockfamily who are you @Imkaileepaige

@rachelbrock and why are you going to see Colby

@Imkaileepaige Never mind

@Imcolbybrocksgirlfriend are you his girlfriend @Imkaileepaige

Colby's POV

I felt my phone buzzing like crazy, I took my phone out and saw that Kailee commented on my new photo. I then went on Instagram and read what she said and a little bight more.

@Imkaileepaige love you to see ya in ten minutes

@Brockfamily who are you @Imkaileepaige

@rachelbrock and why are you going to see Colby

@Imkaileepaige Never mind

@Imcolbybrocksgirlfriend are you his girlfriend @Imkaileepaige

@colby_brock hey guys stop

@Queen_Brock so is it true

@colby_brock I'll be up there in a minute

I ran up stairs " where are you going" Sam asked while I was running up the stairs " to bed" I said while running up the stairs and into the room. I saw Kailee crying on the bed with her phone on her stomach " I'm so sorry" she said while looking at me and crying " oh no it's not your fault...it's my fault I should have told them" I said while I walked towards her and she got up and gave me a hug " I'm sorry " she kept on saying while baring her face in my shirt " Kailee" I said while looking at her " hmm" she said while I kissed her and she kissed back " It's not your fault" I said while she started to smile. "There's the smile" I said while she sat down on the bed and I sat next to her, she then lead her head on my lap and went on her phone while i lead down and looked up at the ceiling " I have to tell them" I thought to my self.

" Colby...Colby" Kailee said while shaking me a little " uh what" I said while looking at her " you want to go to bed" she said "Yeah I'm pretty tired" I said while taking off my shirt and paints ( he sleep in his boxers only) and lead on my pillow and Kailee lead next to me, we then fell asleep.

Kailee's POV

I woke up and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and got in " what am I doing with my life" I thought to my self. I then got out of the shower and walked into the room and grabbed my clothes and walked back into the bathroom.

I walked out and Colby was still sleeping, so I walked over to the bed and lead next to him ad started kissing him and playing with his hair. I then started to see his eyes open, I smile and walked out of the room while he got dressed. I saw Brennan and Corey down stairs " hey guys, what you guys up to" I asked while walking into the kitchen" I asked " well I was kinda going to stick with you and Colby" Brennan said " Oh well I don't think we are really going to do anything to day Colby is really tired" I said while walking back up stairs.

I walked into the room and Colby was asleep on the bed again " Colby common wake up....I'm getting a tot today" I said and he got up immediately and looked at me " wait are you serous " he said " yes I want to get something permanently stuck on my body for the rest of my life" I said seriously " wait really" he said while getting up and throwing on a jacket and opening the door " wait Colby stop I want it to be a surprise for the house so don't tell anyone" I said " okay promise" he said while I kissed him " okay then let's go get a tattoo today" I said while I grabbed my keys and ran out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4.2K 65
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
282K 8.1K 136
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
6.5M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...