Adventure -Colby Brock

By foreveryoung637363

FIND OUT !!!!! about Kailee Paige's and Colby Brock's adventure More

Characters
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E EN
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
TWENTY - THREE
TWENTY - FOUR
TWENTY - FIVE
TWENTY - SIX
TWENTY - SEVEN
TWENTY - EIGHT
TWENTY - NINE
THIRTY
read please
THIRTY-ONE
authors note
THIRTY - TWO
Need help
250,000 likes
Emo nite

E L E V E N

73 3 0
By foreveryoung637363

                I up stairs and grabbed my stuff that I had at in Colby's room. I then heard everyone walk in the house " KAILEE" Sam screamed " KAILEE " Corey said while walking outside in the backyard. " KAILEE ELIZABETH PAIGE" Katrina and Devyn screamed at the  same time, " KAILEE WHERE ARE YOU" Aaron screamed and walked into the garage " KAILEE COMMON" Elton screamed. I then heard someone run up the stairs towards me and Colby's room, " why what did I do" Colby said while trying to get me to stay " Colby look I can't right now" I said as I walked into the bathroom to get my makeup stuff " can I at least try....please Kailee" he asked.

                I looked at him " okay " I said as I sat on the bed " look...okay you have been through so much since you were a kid, so have I just maybe not in the same ways, Kailee we may not be ment for each other but that doesn't mean you have to leave all of us" he said " It's not that I don't love you, I do it's just i'm afraid of what's going to happen in the end or when it does end" I said " omg no why would you think about that I just want you to be happy and not do what everyone else want you to do" he said while he sat next to me and I rested my head on hi shoulder " Kailee can I ask you a question "Colby asked " yeah sure" I said " do you want to leave?" he asked, I looked ta him "no" I said looking at him with a smile " then don't " he said, I just looked at him and walked over to my stuff and started unpacking my stuff. 

            " YAAAAAA" we heard everyone screaming from behind the door,me and Colby just laughed. I looked at my phone to see what time it was 11:39 " WAIT ARE WE GOING OUT FOR DINNER" I screamed to Elton " YEAH, SO GET READY" he screamed back " OKAY" me and Colby screamed at the same time, we looked at each other then went to go change into some nice clothes.        

" Really Kailee I said nice clothes" Elton said " this is nice" I said while walking to my car " I drive with Kailee" Colby said as he charged to my car with Aaron and Corey behind him. " Your going to let them fight over who gets to drive with you" Karina said while  we both laughed " I don't care because I know who is going to ended up with me" I said, I got in the car and waited 3 minutes before the boys finally new that it was a wast of time to fight. Colby got in the car and we drove to Il Piccolo Verde (some Italian place I've never been to). We parked in the drive way and waited for Elton and everyone else to get here. We found Corey and Devyn but we didn't find the rest of the group

              " okay ya okay bye" Corey said into his phone " Sam says they will be here in like 5 minutes and that we could get a table" he said " wait didn't he like make reservations or something" Colby said, I looked at him ' yeah let me handle this" I said as we walked up to the waiter" hello I'm here for Elton Castee's reservation" I said " okay is there more people coming the" the waiter asked " yeah" I said as they directed us to our seats. After 3 minutes of waiting everyone got here " okay know what d we want" Elton asked everyone " we just sat down okay we will tell you when we are ready" Katrina said while laughing a little. We all finally picked out what we wanted. 

                 The waiter came back to our table and asked what we wanted for a drink.

Kailee & Colby share a strawberry smoothly

Corey and Devyn share a coke 

Sam get's sprite

Katrina get's hot coco

Elton get''s Coco cola 

Aaron get's Dr. Pepper

" and are you guys ready to order' the waiter asked, Elton looks at us and we all nod in agreement " yeah I think so" he says " okay" the waiter says while getting another piece of paper out and writes down our order.

Kailee get's chicken Alfredo 

Colby get's pepperoni pizza

Corey and Devyn share the large spaghetti and meantballs

Sam get's shrimp scampi

Katrina get's a saladand some kinda soup 

Elton got Palma pasta 

Aaron got Pasta Fresca 

" okay " the waiter said while walking away, 30 minutes later the waiter came back with our food,

( skip eating)

Colby's POV

            We all walked to our cars. I got in Kailee's car and the interred ride home she was died silent. She parked in the drive way and got out of the car and went strait up to our room. I ran up to her but she just kept walking, she opened the door to our room and walked in. I walked in after and closed the door behind me " Kailee are you okay" I said, she just looked at me then went in the closet and put on her PJ's and lead down on my pillow " they where talking about us" she finally said " who" I said while I sat next to her " Katrina and Devyn" Kailee said " oh, do you know what they said about us " I asked her " yeah they were talking about how we should start dating" Kailee said while smiling " oh really Kailee" I said as I got closer to her. I then started to tickle her, I've never heard Kailee laugh that much. 

            I then looked at my phone and saw that it was 1:03 in the morning. I took off my shirt and put on some sweats and went under the covers with Kailee. 

              I woke up and didn't see kailee anywhere, I walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door " good morning Colby" Kailee said as she was in the shower " good morning Kai" I said as I took off my pants to get some other paints on and a shirt. As I was getting my paints on Kailee comes out the bathroom " hey" I said " hey do you know where my converse are " she asked while looking around in a towel " no" I said while looking around the room for them, I looked under my bed and saw the converse " found them" I said as I went under the bed and grabbed her converse " thanks she said as she walked back into the bathroom. and came out in this vvvv. 

" Nice" I said " thanks" she said "oh I ment my hat it looks sexy" I said as she walked down stairs and laughing.

We went down stairs and saw that everyone was in the pool " really guys you could have told me to get a bathing suit on" Kailee said as I went up behind her and grabbed her phone out of her pocket and throw it on the grass then I grabbed her be the waist and throw her in the pool. " really Colby really" Kailee screamed I walked over to her and looked at her, she put her arms on the edge of the pool and looked up at me " take off your shirt and get in here" Kailee said while laughing and swimming away.  I walked over tot he grass are and took of my shirt and dropped my phone on the grass and ran into the pool. 

We were in the pool for about an hour. I see kailee get out of the pool, I follow her. She goes up to our room " Kailee what's up" I said while walking over to her " I can't find it" she said while running around the room " Can't find what" I said as she started to have a panic attach " Kailee breath breath" I said as I sat her down on the bed " my bracelet it's gone" she said while looking around again " what, I thought you were wearing it" I said while looking around the room with her.  

I ran down stairs to the backyard "have any of you seen Kailee's bracelet anywhere" I said " no" everyone said looking confused " why" Katrina said " she can't find it" I said. Everyone got out the pool and started looking for her bracelet. I ran back up stairs to see Kailee crying on the floor " We are going to find it I promise Kailee" I said but she just cried even more ( okay so I'm crying right now and I hope you guys do not hate me after this) " he's gone" she said while she leaned against the bed frame. I look at her confused " who's gone" I asked " he's gone for ever" she screamed " who" I screamed "COLE" she screamed back "what" I said " they called me while you went down stairs and said that he got in a crash and didn't make it out alive" she said while punching the bed frame and crying " he's gone" she kept on saying.

Katrina's POV

I heard someone screaming and crying up stairs, so I ran up stairs. It came from Kailee and Colby's room. I ran into the room to see Colby holding Kailee while kailee is crying " what happened" I asked while everyone came up the stairs " Cole is dead" Colby said " what" Corey said while running in the room " they called kailee and said that Cole was in a car crash and didn't make it out alive" Colby said. We all walked over Kailee and Colby and all huddled up "I'm so sorry Kailee' Devyn said as everyone sat on the couch " I was supposed to go spend the day with him today" she said. We then all walked out of the room and started looking for that bracelet again, I saw that Colby had jumped into the pool. I walked outside " what are you doing" I said he just went back under water " I FOUND IT" he screamed. Everyone came running  outside and there it was.    

Corey's POV

 I heard anemone scream " I FOUND IT" I ran to Kailee " Common Kailee we need to go down stairs, I think Colby found the bracelet" I said as we both ran down stairs. We all ran outside to fine Colby drying him self off and then we looked at the table next to him and there was the bracelet" OMG Colby you found it' Kailee screamed while running up to him and giving him a big hug. 

Colby's POV

         I run down stairs while taking my shirt off, the  I throw my phone on the grass again and dived in the water. I see Katrina walk outside " what are you doing" she said madly, I didn't say anything. I went under water again then I saw something black in the water. I swam up to it and it was the bracelet, swam up " I FOUND IT" I screamed.

 I got out off the pool and grabbed a towel and started drying off. I then saw everyone run to the back, everyone just starred at me, then Kailee comes running up to me and gives me a big hug "you found it" she said " anything for you " I said, she just hugged me for awhile. I put it on her and.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...