My Fearless Leader | Leonardo...

By TrueLeaderInBlue

"Don't be embarrassed. I like that you can't focus around me." "I am completely capable of focusing around y... More

You Meet (Part 1)
You Meet (Part 2)
Meeting Again
{Open Requests}
Meeting His Brothers
He Plays w Your Hair/Getting to Know Each Other
Going to Murakami's (Part 1)
Going to Murakami's (Part 2)
The Talk (Bonus Chapter)
Movie Night
When He Yells at You
Meeting April and Casey
Moving In (Part 1)
Moving In (Part 2)
City Lights
When He Hurts You (Part 1)
When He Hurts You (Part 2)
When He Hurts You (Part 3)
He's Jealous
You Go to a Party
He Asks You Out
The Date
Japanese Flirting
The Monthly Tide
Insecurities
He "Cooks"
You and the Boys Prank Leo
Mating Season
Staying at April's
You Return to the Lair
Encounters
{A/N: questions for readers}
Surprise
The Second Date
Questions, Confusion, and More Questions
Trapped
Not So Sweet A Torture
Desperate
Extreme Measures
Pain Has Many Faces
Say Goodbye
On the Edge
Bandaids and Bullet Holes
Road to Recovery
Step by Step
Someone To Fall Back On
Movie Night: the Second One
If You'll Leave the Light On - Pt. 1
If You'll Leave the Light On - Pt. 2
Days Like These
Back to School - Part 1
Back to School - Part 2
I've Never Been Happier
Seriously, I've Never Been Happier In My Life
Halloween
Barriers
One Step Forward, Two Steps Back
The Still Place
Hold On
Relaxation Day
It's An Intimate Get Together
Two and a Half Dates

Protective and Possessive

14.4K 356 590
By TrueLeaderInBlue

I'm sitting with Leo on the couch as he watches Space Heroes. I'm not watching of course, but he's deeply immersed in the show, as usual. Casey is challenging Raph to a wrestling match on one of the game tables, Donnie and Mikey are watching them, and April is in the dojo t train with Splinter. I look up from my phone at Leo as he suddenly gets up and starts quoting Captain Ryan's line along with him– word for word. I raise my eyebrows and snicker and face palm.

"You're such a nerd."

Leo grins at me and plops back down, putting his arm around me. I blush and lean back against him. He continues watching the show and I entertain myself by holding and playing with his big green colored hand.

Leo keeps his eyes on the screen as he asks. "What are you doing?"

"Playing with your three-fingered hand," I answer casually, not looking at him either.

"Why?"

I snicker more as I hold it up. "It's bigger than my face."

He grins and lightly flicks my nose. I giggle. "You're acting sillier than usual today. And Mikey's already got that job covered."

I smirk a bit. "Maybe I'm bored. Your Captain Ryan impressions just aren't as entertaining as they used to be."

Leo's arm tightens around me and pulls me closer. He grins devilishly down at me, his voice low and thick. "Hey, if you want a good time, I can give you one."

"O-oh..." I say softly, my face heating up. I wasn't expecting to get that reaction out of him. Leo's hardly ever been that bold with me. I bite my lip. "U-um..." I stop when I notice the way he's looking at me. It was... very different. As if he was taking me in... or something... "What?"

His blue eyes stared at mine for a second before he shook his head and released me from his grip, turning back to the TV. "Nothing."

What was all that about?

I awkwardly lean back on the couch, looking in the direction of the TV too.

"Are you ok?" He asks me.

I look at him and nod at the weird question. He nods back and smiles. "Do you wanna go somewhere with me?" I ask, smiling back. But his disappears again.

"Where?" He asks.

"Topside. To a bookstore."

"Are you sure? It's getting to be pretty dark... It's dangerous out there."

I chuckle. "Leo, it's not even dusk yet."

This time both of his arms wrap themselves around my waist. "Are you sure you don't just wanna stay down here with me?"

I pout and wrap my arms around his neck, nuzzling his nose in hopes of making him budge. "That's why I wanted you to come too. I'm only getting one book, that's all." Leo still looks at me with an unsure look. A light sigh escapes my lips. "Come on, you promised you wouldn't keep me down here so much anymore."

This time he sighs, but then finally nods his approval. "Alright, alright. We'll go soon. After Space Heroes goes off."

I grin victoriously. "One book. I'll be in and out," I promise him again, patting his chest before realizing he was looking at me in that way again. I frown and tilt my head. "Are you ok, Leo?"

"Hey, Lame-o-Nardo," Raphael interrupts from his mini tournament. I cringe and frown when he calls him that name again. "Care to stop snuggling with the bride-to-be for a sec and indulge me in a game of arm wrestling?" He smirks and flexes his arms cockily.

But his name calling doesn't seem to faze Leo this time as he gets up and walks over to his brothers and Casey. I follow behind him. Everyone, except for Splinter and April, is gathered around them and watching.

We all knew Raph was the strongest of the group, so it wasn't all too surprising that he won. Though it was still pretty close.

Slowly, a lightbulb clicks on in my head and a smirk spreads across my face as I get an idea to tease and have some more fun with Leo.

"I want a turn."

Everyone looks at me.

"What?"

Raph chuckles a bit. "With who?"

"Leo."

He shrugs and gets up from his seat. "That's more fair."

Leo rolls his eyes at the comment as I take the seat and grab his hand. He looks at me, lost. "Are you sure?"

"Princess is sure," I say smart-aleckly but smiling a bit. He grins a bit too.

Mikey starts counting down, and as soon as I hear the go, I quickly lean over and sweetly peck Leo's lips, much to his unexpected surprise, and use that short opportunity to push his arm down onto the table. It's silent as Leo blinks away his confusion. I smirk from my seat and allow my hand to continue keeping his pinned on the table.

Casey suddenly laughs. "Man, Leo, she played you like an electric guitar!"

"Not bad," the hothead commended.

Donnie chuckled at his older brother's expression. "Clever."

"I wanna go against Y/n next!"

Mikey's comment got everyone's attention. Especially Leo's. He growls at Mikey before shooting up, still holding onto my hand, and walking for the exit turnstiles. "We're going out..." He mutters as he pulls me along.

Raph's POV

I raise an eyebrow as I watch Leo suddenly dragging Y/n off to who knows where. Not particularly different from how he's been acting the rest of this week. "... Ya think Leo's been acting kinda weird lately?"

Donnie looks down at me from watching them abruptly leave as well. "What do you mean?"

I shrug. "He's been pretty protective and possessive of Y/n lately... like he's attached to her or something." Donnie just keeps looking at me, I guess for further explanation.

I sigh and step away from the wall I was leaning on. "Think about it. This week he's been pissed off more easily than usual. He's been growling at Mikey's weird comments..." I list off on two of my three fingers before suddenly stopping and looking back at the six foot nerd. "He literally licked her neck the other day..."

"Wait a second–" Casey jumps in in surprise. "Leo did what?" He laughs.

"It's true." Mikey says. "Licked the ketchup right off her neck. And he doesn't even like ketchup!"

I see Casey's eyebrows furrowing at Mikey in confusion at that last part.

Donnie taps his chin in thought, ignoring them. "Hm, that was pretty bold for him. I guess he has been acting kinda strange lately..." He stops as if he's realizing something.

"What?"

"... Ya know, I should probably look into this, it could be that–" He started until April had walked in from her training session. "April!"

Still as much of a dork as ever.

April still smiles, as usual. "Hey, guys. Where's Leo and Y/n?"

"Ya just missed 'em." I tell her nonchalantly.

"Hey but while you're here, you wanna help me with an experiment I'm working on?"

"Sure, Don."

Hey, who says Donnie can't show a girl a good time?

Donnie leaves with his hand on April's back, leading her into the lab despite her knowing the way just as well as he does. For some reason I find myself watching as they head into the lab.

"Hey, April!" Mikey waves from his spot, apparently not wanting to be neglected from greeting April. But she's already disappeared into the lab. However, just before Donnie disappears into his lab after her, he looks back at Mikey with the faintest of a scowl before shutting the lab doors...

"... What the shell was that about?"

Mikey scratches his neck thoughtfully, something that doesn't usually happen. "I don't know... I've been getting that a lot lately."

"Yeah." I turn to him. "And you're gonna keep getting that if you keep acting like you like Y/n."

"Yeah, what's all that about?" Jones cocks his head at him. Im surprised he's not running after those two in the lab at the moment.

"Oh, that? I'm just doing that to get under Leo's shell." He snorts. "You gotta admit it's pretty funny. I mean, I didn't think anyone of us other than Raph could growl like that."

"Tch." I cross my arms indifferently. "Well a word of advice: if you care at all about keeping Leo from knocking your shell loose, then cut it out. I'm gonna figure out what's going on around here."

Leo's POV

I walk through the sewers with Y/n, still holding her hand firmly, thinking. I might just kill Mikey...

"Wait." Y/n tugs on my arm, slowing me down. I look at her. "Leo, are you ok? You're acting weird..."

I force a smile and shake my head. "I'm sorry... I'm fine. Let's just get your book." She nods and looks down at the ground as we continue to walk.

I keep my eyes on her for a little bit, until she notices, and her face instantly goes red. "What?"

I chuckle. "Nothing... When'd you work up that plan back there?"

She grins and shrugs. "Just threw off your balance I guess... I remember Splinter saying something like that to Raph and Mikey once."

I smirk and settle my arm around her waist, pulling her closer. "That's my girl." She chuckles and blushes again. "Speaking of which, Sensei said he could start training you soon."

"Seriously? Awesome!"

"Yeah. You'll be fighting like a pro in no time."

"And taking you guys down one by one," she scoffs.

Y/n climbs through the manhole and pulls herself up to the surface once we conclude our walk, me doing the same. I wait for her as she walks out of the alley and disappears from my sight to the book store a few blocks away. It's about ten minutes until she's back in my sight again, across the street and passing that comic book store to wait at the crosswalk. But as she's walking I see her glance into the store window and smile with a wave. A simple harmless gesture, I know. But something inside me still snaps, because I know who it was towards.

Nick.

"There. That wasn't so bad was it?" I look at Y/n as she walks back towards me with a bit of a smirk as she holds up her book.

As soon as she's close enough I snake my arms around her waist and swing her around to pin her against the wall, looking down at her. "You know you're mine. Don't you?"

"Uh... W-what?" Her eyebrows furrow and her cheeks slightly redden.

"You're mine," I repeat, pulling her closer against my body.

"I... am?" She looks completely lost. As if I'd just told her she were my long lost identical twin instead.

"Yes. You are."

"And..." Her eyes glance at how close I'm holding her to me before connecting back to my eyes. Her hands are pressed against my chest, a hint of a smirk gracing those lips of hers. "What does that make us? If I'm... 'yours'?"

I smirk, taking her challenging stare and lean in close enough to hover my lips just over hers, and thicken the deepness of my voice just how she likes. "That depends, Y/n. What do you want it to make us?"

Her e/c eyes break contact with mine and glance down to the lips I'm dangerously hovering over hers, teasing. Her voice is low and quiet, suddenly so timid again, and backing down already. She should know if she can't take the intimidation she shouldn't challenge me. "I-I, um..."

I chuckle, letting my thumb lightly stroke her blushing cheek. "We should go." I mumble. But neither of us move, except when she bites her lip after the way mine brush against hers when I speak. I grin at her reaction, and lean closer, giving her what she wants.

Our lips collide for maybe three seconds, until a wail interrupts us.

"Please... No!"

Hearing the sudden voice, I look over to discover a woman on the ground of the alley, looking up in horror at... whatta ya know? The Purple Dragons.

"Alright I'm only gonna say this once, lady. Take out'cha wallet and credit cards. Or I'll make the withdrawal myself." Fong threatens as he spins a knife in his fingers. His buddies laugh at the stupid remark he made as the woman shakily scrambles around in her purse, whimpering.

"Don't you ever take a night off?" I question, getting their attention.

"You again?" Fong groans when he sees me. "I could ask you the same thing, freak... And, the same girl from that Japanese shop?" Fong scoffs as I move in front of Y/n. "Wow, you're still with him huh?"

Again, the two other idiots laugh until Sid jumps in. "Hey, how'd ya like the new designs we instilled in your apartment?"

"It's installed," she corrects annoyedly and mutters. "Which you probably couldn't spell either."

"Ey, what was that you said, girlie?" Fong narrows his eyes and takes a step towards Y/n, but I hold the end of my katana to his throat, making him stop in his tracks.

"Don't you even think about going near her," I snap. "Or while we're at it, taking anything from that innocent lady." I nod to her just before she scrambles off.

"Giant green mutant freak...!"

I hear Fong growl from the other end of my sword, angered that I let their victim escape. "You're gonna pay for that turtle. I don't see your brothers around, so it's three against one."

"Forgive me if I don't seem too worried," I respond flatly and strike the pressure point on his neck with the butt of my katana, easily wiping the smirk off of his face before he stiffens and falls to the ground.

It's then that I realize the other two have disappeared from my sight. I turn around when I hear them behind me, advancing on Y/n. I see Y/n's hand going up to her stomach, right where Sid's bruise from their previous encounter had been, as she looks up at him.

He chuckles evilly and grabs the book from her hands, tossing it aside. Then he cups her chin tightly between his thumb and forefinger, forcing her to look up at him, and I feel my insides burning with rage. "Remember us?"

I see Y/n's eyes flare up at him with nothing but hatred. Before I even know what she's doing, her knee connects with the in between of Sid's legs. Similar to Fong, he let out a high pitched noise, and crumpled to the ground.

"That was for getting me thrown out," she spat out, venom dripping from every word.

That only left Tsoi, who began to threateningly walk towards her again. "Ya shouldn't have done that, doll."

I hear my knuckles pop as my fists angrily clench before running up behind him and kicking him into the wall. I grab him by his shirt, not giving him any time to recover before shoving him up against the brick wall. "When Fong wakes up, you tell him to remember this next time any of you think about messing with her again: there are completely new and uninvented ways that I can hurt you guys that I will not hesitate to use. Ya got that?" All it takes is one look and he can tell that I'm not kidding.

"We get it, w-we get it!" He struggles against my grip and his feet kick to reach the ground a few inches below his short figure. I let go and let him pathetically fall to the ground. Another few minutes and the three dimwits are tied up on the curb, waiting for the cops to arrive.

After tightening the knots, I pick the discarded book, and make my way back over to Y/n who's been patiently waiting. "Are you okay?"

She nods. "I'm fine."

"Good." I nod and pull her against me again, maybe a little more forcefully than I meant to, kissing her deeply out of relief that she's unharmed. I hear her squeak a bit in surprise, making me smirk again and nibble at her bottom lip devilishly.

"You're– acting weird again," she mumbles breathlessly as I continue to attack her lips.

"How so?" I ask, not stopping.

"You've never kissed me this much before..." She responds, which makes me pause, and look at her. Her eyes open once she feels that I've stopped, red faced and all, and I'm now curiously wondering what she meant.

"What I mean... it's just that you've been acting kind of off lately. With all the growling and possessiveness... Ya kind of growl at Mikey a lot with all his jokes. And, I know I'm not always out here with you and the criminals, but, even the way you handled those guys just now didn't seem like you..."

I don't say anything. I'm not really sure what I would say. Because so far everything she's saying is true... And I'm not sure why it doesn't concern me.

"Our first kiss was only like three weeks ago, and today you're suddenly kissing me every five minutes..." She looks down, fidgeting with her hands. "Not that I can complain. I-it doesn't bother me or anything!" She adds, getting more flustered. "I guess that I just... I really want to make sure you're feeling okay?"

I force a smile onto my lips. "Yeah, I'm fine. Trust me. You're hard not to become attached to, is all."

She flushes again, I take her hand in mine, moving us along before the cops show up.

But I'm lying. I can feel there is something going on with me, and if I knew what it was maybe I would've told her what. But all I know is that I've been getting all these feelings about her lately and they've been making me act different around her. I've had to internally fight myself once or twice so I wouldn't do something stupid that I had randomly gotten the urge to do. Maybe Donnie can tell me what's going on...

Or maybe nothing's the matter with me? Maybe I'm just getting more protective. That's completely normal for me. Maybe I'm perfectly fine.

...

Maybe.

—————————————
Drop a vote if you enjoyed!

Which do you guys prefer? Normal Leo or possessive Leo?

Warning!: The next two chapters contain somewhat mature content concerning sexual coercion. Proceed responsibly!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 73 48
I exited through the side entrance of the building and stood by the manhole cover, pulling it up and out of the way. I climbed down the ladder and sl...
4.1K 37 16
{ᵗᵐⁿᵗ ²⁰¹² ᵛᵉʳˢⁱᵒⁿ} 💜🐢 *WARNING* THIS BOOK WILL HAVE《SOME》SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS SO PLEASE DON'T READ IF UNDER 18!!!!! OR READ AT YOUR OWN RISKS...
219K 7.6K 34
plip, plop plip plop. The rain quietly fell from the sky. there was no thunder or lightning. just rain. The water slid down your already drenched bod...
19.4K 923 36
[2018 - NOT EDITED] [Book 1] 🍂🏮┊ 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯; 𝘧�...