Trolls Part 1 (Branch X Jamie)

By JEDI271217

Jamie is one of the happiest trolls in Troll Village, along with her sister, Poppy (who is a couple days olde... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 2: "Move Your Feet" and Branch
Chapter 3: Jamie and Branch
Chapter 4: The Party
Chapter 5: Branch's Bunker
Chapter 6: "Get Back Up Again"
Chapter 7: Branch to the Rescue
Chapter 8: "Sound of Silence"
Chapter 9: A Heart to Heart Talk
Chapter 10: Arriving in Bergen Town
Chapter 11: Being There for the Other
Chapter 12: Bringing Back Trollstice
Chapter 13: Finding the Kidnapped Trolls
Chapter 14: Bridget in Love
Chapter 15: A Cinderella Deal
Chapter 16: Why Branch Doesn't Sing
Chapter 17: The Creation of Lady Glittersparkles
Chapter 18: Branch is Passionate About Romance
Chapter 19: A True Cinderella Moment
Chapter 20: The Trolls Have to Find Creek
Chapter 21: Attempting to Save Creek
Chapter 22: Creek is a Traitor
Chapter 23: The Trolls Lose Their Colors
Chapter 24: "True Colors"
Chapter 25: Bridget is Risking Her Life
Chapter 26: The Bergens Deserve to Be Happy
Chapter 27: Saving Bridget
Chapter 28: "Can't Stop the Feeling"
Chapter 29: "September"
Chapter 30: Good Riddance
Epilogue: Being Together Forever
Special Thanks

Chapter 1: Escaping Bergen Town and the 20th Anniversary

3.4K 49 50
By JEDI271217

Jamie and Poppy were reading the story of when King Peppy saved all the Trolls from the Bergens to the children.

"Once upon a time in a happy forest, in the happiest tree, lived the happiest creatures the world has ever known: the Trolls," Poppy read.

"They loved nothing more than to sing, and dance, and hug. Dance, and hug, and sing, and dance, and sing, and hug, and dance, and hug, and dance, and sing, and hug, and dance, and hug," Jamie added, making the kids giggle at the last part.

"But then one day, the Trolls were discovered by...a Bergen!" Poppy continued.

"The Bergens didn't know how to sing, or dance, or even hug. They were the most miserable creatures in all the land," Jamie explained.

"And once they saw how happy the Trolls were, they wanted some of that happiness for themselves. Eating a Troll made them feel so happy, they started a tradition," Poppy replied.

"Once a year, every year, the Bergens would gather around the Troll Tree, to taste happiness, on a holiday they called...Trollstice," Jamie said.

20 Years Earlier

Prince Gristle rode on his little bike to his dad's room, excited for the holiday. He went in his dad's bedroom and jumped on his sleeping form.

"Good morning, Daddy!" Gristle exclaimed, but nothing happened.

He continued to try and wake him up until he ripped his chest hairs, making him wake up with a scream.

"Gristle! What time is it?" the king asked.

"It's Trollstice!" Gristle answered excitedly.

The king got ready then exited the castle while carrying Gristle.

"Trollstice! Our one day to be happy," the king exclaimed.

The Bergens chanted "Trolls" as they all approached the Troll Tree. The cooks squirted gas on the grills as another Bergen was brought up from the ground.

"Please give it up for your Keeper of the Trolls, your Minister of Happiness, your Royal Chef. Me," the chef said as she was fully brought up.

She rubbed the knives she had, making the sparks light the grills, making fire rise about ten feet in the air. The Bergens cheered in approval.

"This is a very special Trollstice, as there is one amongst us who has never tasted a Troll," Chef said.

"Ooh, me! She is talking about me!" Gristle remarked excitedly.

"Prince Gristle," Chef announced, Gristle gasped, and Chef continued, "the time has come."

She held out a scepter and the king sat Gristle on the end of it.

"It's okay, son. I remember being nervous my first time," the king assured.

"Okay," Gristle whispered.

"That's my boy," the king remarked, giving him a thumbs up.

Chef put him down and said, "It is my sacred duty to initiate you in the ways of true happiness."

They walked inside the cage that contained the Troll Tree and Chef grabbed what she thought were two Trolls.

"I have chosen two extra-special Trolls, just for you. The happiest, the most positive, sweetest Trolls of all. And because every prince deserves a princess and twice the happiness this day, I give you the ones they call Princess Poppy and Princess Jamie," Chef explained.

Gristle snatched what he thought were the two Trolls.

"Please make me happy, Princess Poppy and Princess Jamie," he begged then stuffed them in his mouth.

"What are you feeling?" Chef asked.

He swished them around in his mouth until he spit them out in disgust.

"Those are rotten!" Gristle complained.

Chef picked them up to see they were dolls. She was able to remove the pink and brown hair from both of them and Gristle knocked on them to see they were hard.

"They're fake?" Chef questioned.

"Fake?" the Bergens added.

"Fake?" the king demanded.

Chef kicked the tree as more dolls fell out of the tree.

"They're gone?" Gristle asked in shock.

"Where are they?" the king remarked angrily.

"Don't worry, sire. We'll find them," Che assured.

She got the guards to lay their heads on the ground to hear and Gristle did the same.

"I think I hear something!" Gristle said.

Meanwhile underground, the Trolls were escaping as they passed Poppy and Jamie to King Peppy.

"Ah! There're my princesses," he said as he held them in his arms.

"Da-da," the two of them giggled.

"King Peppy, some of the others can't keep up," one Troll informed.

"No Troll left behind!" King Peppy yelled as he went to help them.

He put his daughters in his hair, took off his cape, and laid it on a puddle for Trolls to cross.

"Thank you, King Peppy!" they said.

He did the same with his shirt.

"Thank you, King Peppy!" more thanked.

"Thank you!" another Troll added as he laid his socks down.

Then he lifted a boulder in his underwear.

"Thank you, King Peppy," more Trolls thanked.

"No Troll left behind!" King Peppy shouted.

As they ran, shovels and pick axes pierced the ground while the Bergens searched for them.

"Daddy, where are they?" Gristle asked.

"Don't just stand there! Make my son happy!" the Bergen king commanded.

"He will be happy!" Chef growled then hit the ground with a pick ax.

King Peppy carried more Trolls as the pick axes and shovels came down. Then a pick ax got him by the underwear and just before a shovel could block the path, he threw them past it. They rolled until they made it to the other Trolls. One of them limped to the edge of the tunnel to see where their king was.

"I don't think King Peppy made it," he said.

The others gasped until they saw an outline of a Troll come toward them.

"When I say no Troll left behind...I mean, no Troll left behind!" King Peppy yelled, completely naked.

The others cheered.

"King Peppy, where's Princess Poppy and Princess Jamie?" one troll asked.

"Don't worry. They're safe," King Peppy assured, taking his daughters out of his hair.

"No Troll left behind!" they remarked.

"Aww!" the Trolls responded.

"But we'll be a lot safer the further we get from Bergen Town. Go, go! Hurry!" King Peppy urged and they left.

Once they left, the Bergens carried Chef toward the exit.

"That's right! Take her away! Get her out of my sight! She is hereby banished from Bergen Town forever," the Bergen king remarked.

"We can all be happy again. I'll find the Trolls!" she assured, was tossed out, then growled, "And shove them down your ungrateful throats."

Gristle looked at the now gloomy Bergen Town and went to his dad as he walked past Bridget, who was mopping the floor.

"But, Daddy, I never got to eat a Troll. What's gonna make me happy now?" Gristle asked.

Bridget looked at him with hope.

"Come here, son," the king said, rested him on his lap, then answered, "Nothing. Absolutely nothing. You will never, ever, ever, ever be happy."

"Never?" Gristle wondered sadly.

"Ever," the king remarked.

Gristle frowned and Bridget sighed sadly as she left the room.

Meanwhile, the Trolls found the place where they would live.

"Here! Right here!" King Peppy announced, stuck his torch in the mushroom, and continued, "This is where we will rebuild our civilization. It has everything we need. Fresh air, clean water, and sweet acoustics."

Poppy and Jamie pulled out their cowbells and hit them on the beat. The Trolls danced and sung to the beat.

"Ba de ya Say do you remember
Ba de ya Dancing in September
Ba de ya Never was a cloudy day"

Back to Present

"Twenty years ago today, King Peppy made us safe," Poppy read.

"And now every Troll is free to be happy and live in perfect," Jamie began then sang, "Harmony."

"Harmony," Poppy sang in a different octave.

"Harmony," one of the children did the same.

"Harmony," as did another.

"And that's why we hug every hour," another child finished.

"Yep," Poppy and Jamie answered as Poppy closed the book.

"I wish it was every half hour," one of the kids replied.

"So do I. But that wouldn't leave much time for singing and dancing, now would it?" Poppy said.

"Princess Poppy, Princess Jamie, do the Bergens still want to eat us?" another child asked.

"You bet!" Poppy answered, making the children gasp.

"But just because it's the only way they'll ever be happy," Jamie assured.

One of the kids licked his arm and remarked, "Oh, no. I do taste delicious."

"Isn't there anything else to make them happy?" another asked.

"Ooh. What about having birthday parties?" a third suggested.

"Or slumber parties?" a fourth added.

"Or staring at your parents while they sleep," a fifth suggested, making them cringe.

"But I don't want to be food," the second said.

"Don't worry. No Troll ever will be," Poppy assured.

"And that's why we're celebrating with the biggest party ever," Jamie said.

"Everybody's gonna be there," Poppy added.

"Everybody?" the fifth troll said from Poppy's hair.

"Everybody," the princesses said like him, took out their cowbells, and hit them on the beat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N This party is going to be crazy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 99 4
(Set in the beginning of the first Trolls movie, spoilers from the third movie. Branch-centric. Protective BroZone) After Poppy talks to Branch about...
875 20 2
They've got 99 problems, this is definitely one. It's been 5 years since Poppy & Branch went on an adventure to reunite all of BroZone and bring thei...
38.1K 470 15
Life is all glitter and happiness in Troll Village. Poppy is queen now, and Branch finds himself having feelings towards her he's never felt before...
3.5K 59 12
How Branch and Poppy End Up Getting Married (no nsfw, some suggestive stuff, broppy, other random ships, a lot is kissing, some bad writing) This ta...